The Humanoid Diaries: Aerieus

Entry Nine

Dear Diary,

I knew that I was cursed…cursed to be alone, because there would be no human who would be the suitable for me. I was far more superior… and I needed an equal…but I didn’t want an equal…to me that would be a challenge to my power…and I don’t like the share…

So I got this idea…to create a humanoid version of myself. A much older, beautiful and breathtakingly stunning copy of myself. With a technological program of mine…I did an age progression of myself, up to the point where I am 23 years old. Then I began building myself…or her…I called the project “Phoenix”. Phoenix initial purpose was to “love for me” later on I planned to create her a mate…so I could still be able to feel the “love” between both of them. They would serve two purposes for me…they would be parental…and at times romantic...(odd I know, but my reasoning will make sense later on.)

From the beginning, I programmed “Phoenix” to be all powerful…the most advanced of all Humanoid’s system. I was afraid at first to create her, out of fear, that like the others she would die…I worked with her for months…I loved her as a parent would love a child. When I finished…I was happy with the result. She was more than I had every expected. Brilliant…because I gave her an exact replica of my mind…Phoenix and I could share each others thoughts…She absorbed everything I taught her. I gave her a rambunctious personality. I wanted her to be unique. I groomed her to be Queen of New Babylon in case I would die, to insure that Humanoid power would remain constant.

Image

As I sit in this world, I realize my mistake. I should have never created her…especially since she would double-cross me…and kill me to still my throne. **** her…**** the thought that I had. She followed me everywhere…I didn’t program her to think individually, but she discovered out how. I do not know when.

But I will return to her later.

Sincerely,

Phoenix