Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

Marci’s POV

So I must admit a few things: one, I don’t usual drink and that is why Billie held my hair back whilst I puked my guts out.

Two I didn’t actually dislike Billie at all anymore.

Three I didn’t want him to leave my bunk side tonight.

He was lead across his bunk playing with the cushion end as he watched me babble on about anything. He only interjected to ask me a question or to ask me if i wanted a drink of water. I was tired, I had to admit but I forced every last bit of energy out on just talking to him. It seemed like forever of talking before Mike stumbled in, flying towards the fridge door to hunt for food.

“So will we be stopping in Rhode Island then?” Billie asked me and I smiled, we had been talking about hometowns and argued a little on which one was the worst. Obviously he won at the fact that he would be sick on me again if I didn’t surrender.

“hopefully we will be there for a few days and plus I’ll get to see my parents which is always top notch when you don’t have any cash” I rubbed my thumb and forefinger together and he laughed.

“So I’ll get to meet the infamous Mr and Mrs Madison. I’m sure they’ll like to hear some of the stories about you on this tour” I pulled a face and searched for the added cushion on my bed which Billie had gotten off Tre’s bed earlier and I threw it at him. It landed into his chest and he pulled a smirk,

“Right that’s it” he said sternly as I giggled at him. He pulled the pillow up and scrunched it tightly together before throwing it at me. I could hear his laughter in the background and pushed the pillow away from face.

“What the fuck is going on in here?” Tre’s wide grin looked at me as I removed the pillow off my bed onto his. I bit my lip and he clapped his hands before grabbing Mike who seemed oblivious to me and Billie earlier. “Have you seen what’s going on in here?” Mike looked at Billie and then me before dropping his mouth filled jaw,

“How the fuck did you know Tre, this is fucking fixed” I slapped my hand across my mouth and looked to Billie who looked just as puzzled as me.

“You owe me twenty dollars Mr Dirnt” Mike glared at the three of us and stuck his fingers up Tre.

“You can fuck off till the morning” he turned back to his plate and shoved the last of his food down his thought before turning into his bed. The room suddenly felt really heavy and my eyelids wanted to close shut. I could see Tre dance to his bed and Mike’s faint whimpers had already appeared.

“Night Rhodes” Billie whispered to me as I rolled on to my side to face him and I smiled as Tre’s snores became increasingly louder followed by one of his farts. I giggled and Billie shook his head,

“Night Billie Joe- or should I call you 2 dollars?” he glared at me before turning his lips into a smile

“Goodnight, Marci” and with that my eyelids crashed down and I drifted off to sleep with the room still spinning from the drinking binge. See, I am a fun boss!

That doesn’t feel right, my stomach churned before making a really angry grumble in the pit of my stomach and I belched out loud. My stomach felt seasick and I held onto it as the room began to spin in my subconscious state of mind. My mouth felt bitterly dry and I coughed to measure the soreness of my glass like throat. However with all my roughness this morning a glimmer of Billie Joe settled my rocky conscious as I faded in and out of sleep. Last night even though patchy and not chronological still made me smile. I was such a pushover about it though and something still regretted my innocence with Billie Joe but another dominant part screamed ‘result’. My mind faded back to the moment when he had just helped push me onto my bunk and we began to talk about… What is that smell? I groaned at the smell of grease being fried and the headache, sore throat, aching stomach all came flooding back. I’m never drinking again.

I opened one eye slowly and a face gleamed at me as he tried to steady himself up on the moving bus.

“Good morning Rhodes” Mike croakily spoke to me and I lifted my hand up slowly before flunking it back down. I couldn’t be bothered to test the painful movement of talk yet.

“Rhodes, morning too you” Tre sang aloud from under his bed and I figured that since two out of three people had noticed me awake, I would finally push myself upwards. I rubbed my eyes and sat up however my headache became even heavier and I closed my eyes out of the pressure. “Hangovers are a pain in the ass” Tre patted his head and flopped back down to the pillow.

“Morning everyone” my voice squeaked out and Mike chuckled before that smell hit my stomach again making it groan in agony.

“Morning Marci, here have one of these” Billie Joe turned around from the makeshift kitchen and passed me a glass filled with what looked like banana milkshake. My brain began to hammer hard and my eyes felt like they were on pin pricks.

“I can’t drink this” I burped out loudly and all three of them looked at me surprised. I tried to hand the glass back to Billie Joe as the bananas in it had begun to send my stomach on a fierce rollercoaster.

“No seriously, drink it” Billie ushered it back to me and turned back to his cooking and my stomach lurched upwards again.

“I don’t think I can drink it though” I bit my bottom lip and Billie shook his head before sighing.

“Seriously, we have used this formula for hangovers forever and have I ever gotten a hangover Mike?” he turned to look at Mike who was holding himself upright on my bunk.

“Nope, Ollie developed it after seeing many people hung-over walk into the pit asking for something to get rid of it” he nodded before yawning.

“Your mom, right?” I smiled remembering last night’s conversation and he nodded whilst tossing what I assumed was eggs in a tiny frying pan. The glass was still freezing cold in my hand and I looked down at it to see how much I had to drink. My stomach did another flip and I grabbed onto the bed, I looked up to see Mike nod to me in persuasion. I breathed in quickly, after all what’s the worst it could do? With the count of three I tilted the glass into my mouth, feeling the thick creamy milk and banana slide down my aching throat and the rush of chill in my hot body. I burped loudly and licked my lips as Billie Joe turned around to hand me an egg sandwich. “Thank you” I smiled and he chuckled at me before grabbing the empty glass.

“that was a concoction of banana’s to give you a steady rush of sugar and nutrition to the head, Milk to settle your stomach and honey to give you a quick burst of bee-ish energy” he winked and I looked down scared that my face was going to fade to a red. Last night was getting painfully more memorable and my thoughts of asking Billie Joe to kiss my hand after getting it trapped in the bus door made me cringe. I slowly looked up to see him still stood there smiling at me again and my toes curled at how beautiful he looked today. My mouth twitched and he bit his lip, “Rhodes, you have egg on your face” he said sweetly and my face flooded crimson. He leant over to me so that he close to my face and I could feel the slight touch of his rough hand graze my cheek as he wiped away the egg. My breath deepened and I closed my eyes slightly as he pulled away. I had forgotten how nice it had felt to have his skin touch my own. Great, I’m in the vicious Billie Joe cycle again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay- I have been gracing the streets of NEW YORK! I now LOVE America more than I already did and kudos to all you Americans- you are some of the nicest people in the world........they may be some 'Ameican Idiots' (gahh, that was sickly to write) but the most of you are lovely! I also like a lot of other nationalities.....
Anyways sorry for the delay again.....other factors have occured since the last time we spoke...nearly a month ago and I'm very very sorry.....
Thanks to my readers/subscribers/commenters....the brilliant people you are.