Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

I promised myself that I wouldn’t do it again, that I wouldn’t go gaga over her but here I am chatting away with her and unfortunately falling head first into loving her. I couldn’t get over everything that had happened in the past twenty four hours, it seemed to have happened to quick. She had resented me so much and yet we are sat here whilst Mike and Tre slept below us, talking like best friends. I couldn’t help it though, she was so beautiful and sometimes I would just stare as she lay talking to and let my mind wonder.

I rubbed my forehead as she jumped to the floor to fetch a drink to the bunk beds as once again I had completely zoned out on her talking. We had till tomorrow to recover from last night, something I know that not just Marci and I would appreciate before our even larger gig at Atlanta in Georgia. From the sound of the walkie talkie of the tour bus drivers, it seemed that one bus was having what seemed the worst hangovers ever and with sick intervals in every possible gas station they were nearly an hour behind our bus.

“So did that Bert Banana drink do the trick?” I asked as she handed me a glass of water, she looked confused and I laughed. She looked so cute when she was confused, her nose always wrinkled up and her eyes became so inquisitive for an answer. “I named it after; you know the character from Seasame Street, Bert? Well he sort of looked like a banana, so that is why it’s called a Bert Banana drink” her lips opened to an ‘o’ shape.

“It did work, I’m not good with hangovers but I suppose nobody is. That though is why I don’t drink” she looked at me sheepishly before concluding “normally” before laughing.

“Did you never drink in high school?” I remembered when me and Mike would go out with Al and the gang to wherever it may be that a party was or even make a makeshift party of our own on whatever baron land we could get our hands on. High school was fun!

“No” she suddenly said, fading the image of my adolescence to a concerned feeling for her. She leant against her bunk where Mike slept quietly below her. “My town was quite small and my parents were all for the good girl, good family, overall blessed lifestyle image and so I couldn’t get away with much during my teens” she smiled “My cousins came over from England one Christmas and we snuck the ingredients to a fuzzy navel upstairs. We got pretty drunk off having maybe a glass each. However when my parents found me, they made me the next day stand and sing Star Spangled at the top of my lungs at the villages Christmas show” she lifted her glass upwards and I bit my lip.

“Did you have the stars and stripes flying with it too?” I asked as a corny patriotic image sunk in my mind. She bit her lip whilst chucking along to her inside joke,

“My cousin had to pull it up slowly as I sang it. That was the most rebellious thing I had ever done in my teens and as for my college life, well I spent my time in the college library getting it on with the 30 year old librarian” she winked at me and I twitched, that was kinky of her to do. I chuckled along with her, unable to think of anything of relevance to interject into the conversation other than my thoughts of her being a seductive student in a tie on the quite library desk....

“What did you do at college?” I gulped at my sudden fluster in the face.

“I did Advanced French. Not exactly what you would think with me doing this job but this job was just a Saturday job thing. I was basically admin for a very long time but what I really wanted to do was go into the foreign services with my degree” wow, she speaks French, her smile softened and I rolled onto my back.

“But why did you go to Berkley, seriously why around my neck of the woods?” she giggled at me but I was being serious. She seemed intelligent enough to have gone to Boston or some really fancy brain busting college.

“I wanted to go away from Rhode Island. Doesn’t everyone want to adventure into the world before it is too late, I mean you do it with touring” she had climbed onto her bunk and had nestled her head into her pillow, she looked really tired.

“I suppose so but really having to put up with us is not worth the adventure” I pulled at the fraying piece of material on the end of the sheet that I was wrapped up in.

“An adventure with you guys is worth the humongous headaches I get nightly and the sick smelling clothes that are still lingering around the bus somewhere” Her eyes were nearly closed but she forced them open as they wondered over to me. I smiled and gave her a inquisitive look,

“You should have another hours sleep, it will do you some good” I tried to persuade her again and she yawned to my response before admitting to her tiredness.

“have a good one Billie Joe” she held her hand to her lips and kissed them lightly before blowing it over to me, my heart fluttered at the gesture as I watched her eyes close once again.

I was cold on this bus; I don’t think anyone had ever heard of insulation. I rolled over onto my side again to see her face as it slept peacefully and all I could think of was cuddling up with her. I sounded like a really pansy for saying such things but I could remember how hot her skin was on that fateful Saturday night, as it touched mine. She was a craving I desperately needed to fulfil once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a tiny chapter but I ain't going to lie to you, I'm a little bit drunk due to my celebration of results! An A in Law, a B in Advanced Critical Thinking, a C in History and a D in Pyschology! ALL PASS'S! hurrahay-
"There's a whole lotta lushotology in this town"- Reverend Strychnine Twitch!
Hopefully I'll update this weekend-
Anyways friends and fans alike- due to my father limiting my time on mibba (4-9, Mon to Fri) I have overlooked some comments people have sent me- and if I have, then could you possible just comment saying I have to which I can then redeam myself with!

" got Bourbon faced on Shit Street!" GOODNIGHT!