Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

Billie POV

“I did it, I fucking did it” I said to Mike as we wondered the tour bus park waiting for Marci and Tre to come back from stealing a bunch of merchandise for us.

“did ’th what?” Mike said, his mouth now aching as the adrenaline died down and I looked at him stunned. Like he didn’t know, after all he did drag me away whilst I was kissing her.

“I kissed her and it was for a pretty long time too and before you pulled me away, I’m sure she tried to kiss me back” I was certain she had and Mike smiled with half of his teeth missing. “Your mouth looks a mess Mike” I stopped and he sighed loudly,

“I know but it’s pretty cool isn’t it, I can say to everyone that I got my teeth knocked out at Woodstock” he grinned again and I grimaced back.

“Hey guys look what we’ve got” Tre’s bright eyes sudden shot up in front of us and Mike jumped back a little. It wasn’t a surprise to see that Tre had not come down from his hyperactive state of mind and yet even though I had mellowed down a lot since the mud frenzy, my heart rate was still high from kissing Marci. However Tre held up a pack of condoms which did take me by surprise, they all had printed on them Woodstock and I sighed aloud.

“See, I told you Tre they wouldn’t be bothered about them as much as you” Marci’s voice hit a nerve and I looked around to Tre to see her bounding over to us, smiling and covered in my mud.

“What are you on about, look at Mike’s eyes, they are so dilated with excitement” her face dropped open at the sight of Mike and she rushed over to him, her hands full of t-shirts, wristbands and flasks.

“That is because his mouth is still an open wound” she dropped the stuff and grabbed Mike’s face and looked at it like a doctor would his patient.

“Rhodes, I’m fine” Mike said to her and she looked at him unrelieved, “seriously, I got checked over by the paramedics over there and tomorrow I’m going to see a doctor” he patted her head and she bent down to pick up all the stuff again.

“You look nice and muddy Marci” I said as she looked up, her eyes smiling at me as she bundled the merchandise together in her hands again from the floor.

“So do you Billie, nice and filthy” she smiled sweetly before blushing and dropping her eyes away from me. I stepped forward a little to offer my help and get her to look back up at me,

“Do you want to go back-“I began to say as she looked up, chewing her lip but was rudely interrupted.

“Oh, my, God” somebody shouted as Mike began to trail back off to our bus, opening up another can of beer. I turned around to see a group of people looking at us, they all looked just as filthy as us and they had yellow passes hanging from their necks.

“Are they looking at us?” Tre whispered to me and I nodded as the group began to pace quickly over towards us.

“Oh, My, God, you are right Stacey this is Green Day” a man shouted as the girl presumably Stacey blushed a little at her loud friend. I looked to the four people in front of us who stared in wonder, when Tre spoke up.

“Yes we are the best fucking band in the world” I laughed as the girls began to cheer at Tre’s outburst.

“You must be the drummer, Tre right” the man who looked my age held out his hand to Tre.

“The one and only Tre Cool and this fine looking specimen of a man is Billie Joe Armstrong” Tre patted me on the back as the girl in front of me became all of a sudden nervous as she blushed madly at me. She looked like Marci the first time I saw her, sweet and innocent.

“My sister thinks you are like some sex God or something” the man who was stood next to the blushing girl spoke aloud and nudged the girl who turned around and hit him. All I could say was ‘O’ in response to that. “We are big fans of yours; we have followed you across from Nevada in our little car”

“wow, you are dedicated people. We like that, hey you should come back to our bus, chill for a bit and meet the missus” the four people’s faces lit up and Tre coaxed them to follow him back to our bus. Missus, who the hell is the missus,? I turned around to see that Marci had disappeared, probably to get back to the bus and drop of all that stuff. I rubbed my forehead at my stupidity; Marci was the missus Tre was on about.

I turned and followed the crowd of people back to my bus; I really wanted to be with Marci again alone. I wanted to sit down with her and chat about everything and just watch her fall asleep. I want her to fall asleep with me, to feel her body warmth against my skin and to smell that freshly washed hair as she snuggles into my chest.....I skidded a little on some fresh mud and pulled at my collar, feeling my cheeks become flustered.

Tre was the ultimate host, however it was dark outside and people had begun to pack up and leave but yet the beer kept flowing. True to her own word though, Marci stayed away from the alcohol earning very many comments about her responsible and grown up attitude from the four guests Tre had brought back.

Mike had passed out on the bed two hours after getting back from the show and Marci had hidden herself away with the bus driver at the front, sorting out odd bits for the tour which had left a bitter taste in my mouth due to my jealously.

“What is wrong with you Billie Joe?” the blushing girl who came to be known as Ellen asked me as she leant against the bunk. She had been trying to flirt with me all night but when the girl I desperately fancied was hidden behind a curtain I could hardly reciprocate.

“Nothing, just really tiered, after all it has been a long day” I faked a yawn and she smiled and pulled herself up onto my bunk.

“Go to sleep then, Mike has” I felt her weight against me and the brush of her blonde hair on my arm. I held my breath tightly and slightly nudged myself away from her as she sat quietly, “you do look tired” she placed her hand on my hot cheek and turned my face to face her own. I’m not going to lie, she was beautiful but my common sense, heart and head told me that I didn’t want her like I wanted Marci.

“Yeah, I think I might. What time are you going?” I asked trying to bring about the discussion for them to clear of the bus but she shrugged her shoulders and removed her hand.

“whenever my brother, Stacey and Rick decided that they want to go back to our car but they look like they are enjoying themselves with Tre” she acknowledged the four people on the floor who had begun to do a drinking game and I sighed, Tre wasn’t nowhere ready to let his new friends go. “It’s ok though, I mean I’ll just stay here” she lent her head on my shoulder again and pushed her weight onto me, feeling myself slightly tip from the waist upwards I grabbed onto her waist. She was pushing me down and as I tried to support myself, she carried on pushing me down until my head hit my pillow and her head was on my chest. I gulped as she pulled up her legs to her chest. She was getting comfy and I tried to push myself up.

“Ok, if you set Mike a light I’ll have to do the same to you Tre” Marci’s voice appeared out of nowhere and I cursed her for her really bad timing. I pushed my head up with my arms to see her tiptoeing around the people on the floor that had begun to light shots next to Mike’s head. She smiled at me but it just didn’t seem like her, it was her eyes that told a different story and I gulped hard as she climbed up on her bunk.

“Marci-“I said as I pushed up Ellen up and she looked up unmoved by anything that was happening at my side of the bunk.

“Goodnight Billie Joe” she whispered over to me and she dropped her head down onto the pillow and her eyes closed shut before I had the time to explain myself.

“Who is that?” Ellen asked after I had fully erected her upright and I looked at her strange.

“Marci, she is my, well she is my, we are sort of -” I said and Ellen’s face dropped as I tried to think what we ‘were’.

“Va t'empaler encule, Salope” Marci spoke aloud in a French tone and Ellen looked at her like she was about to hit her head off but Marci didn’t budge an eyelid but smiled instead.

“I think we should go” Ellen said suddenly and the four people on the floor looked surprised at her. “The boys need their sleep and plus we’ll be seeing them tomorrow at their New York show” she turned to look at me, her eyes twinkling as she brushed her hair away from her face.

“Yeah, I suppose we should go after all you are driving and we’ll need more time to get into New York” her brother smiled and she jumped down of the bunk, grabbing her coat as she walked to the door.

“Good bye Billie” she winked at me as she pulled open the bus door and blew me a kiss.

“In a bit dudes” the man called Rick called as one by one each left the bus. I looked over to Marci who had a grin plastered on her face and smiled. Why hadn’t she come earlier if that was the result?

“Well that was brief” Tre stumbled across the bus towards his bunk and fell flat on it. “I think Marci just said something sexual to that girl in French- kinky” he said and chuckled as I leant down on my side to watch Marci, yet again drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't particularly like this chapter...call me the pesermistic but it just seemed like a anticlimax to it all.
I suppose this was more like a 'filler' chapter than an important one but it shall start its incline once again. Hopefully. haha