Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

“Wakey Wakey, Jack Madison’s new best friend” I felt a poke in my face and I stirred a little, the bed had given me the best night sleep for over two months and I just didn’t want to wake up. “Billie Joe, Billie-illie Joe” Marci’s voice came again and slowly I opened my eyes to see the room had been filled with the bright morning light.

“good morning” I rubbed my eyes, forcing the sleep away as I tried to sit up to face her.

“Good Afternoon in fact, I let you sleep in till one because I’m a nice lovely tour manager” she was sat on the edge of her bed, playing with a black and white cat as it dashed around the room for a piece of string that she was pulling. She looked brilliant this morning, her curly hair was only brought up from the side of her face, revealing her soft white skin and her eyes looked absolutely dazzling in the sunshine.

“I slept in that long?” I sat up, holding the covers to my chest and looked for a clock around the room to certify my lazyness.

“You did and now you should get up, get ready and get out before Mr. moon appears again” she threw a pair of kaki three quarters pants and a yellow and green t-shirt onto the bed in front of me. “New clean clothes, which I specifically picked out down at the store this morning for the rock star in my bed” she winked at me before standing up.

“Thanks Marci” I grabbed the clothes as she walked out the door. They were definitely the type of clothes Marci would have chosen due to the flimsy detail in the shorts. I laughed a loud, imagining her wondering around the store picking up different clothing and doing that thing where she has a conversation with herself. “I also brought you up some food, I figured you’ll need the energy today” she shouted through the door as I stepped into the pants.

“Why did you buy me new clothes Marci?” I asked after wondering why I had even ended up with the new outfit.

“Because you wear the same pants everyday and I said I’d buy you some new ones remember, so here is your second pair” her voice became quieter as if it was walking away from the door and I laughed again.

My eye caught the sight of a stack of pancakes on a plate on the dressing table and the smell made my mouth water. Nothing beats homemade pancakes than homemade pancakes.
“You look so good” Marci admired her fashion choice on me again as we walked down the sidewalk to catch a bus to Newport.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been quiet a small amount of time ago that I had been laying in bed but after a rushed hello and goodbye from a hung-over Jack and a bright eyed Catherine, we were out. Marci was so eager to get out this afternoon and it really did get me wondering what she had planned for us.

“Why thank you, I’d say the same about you but really you look like me today” she pulled a sour face before twirling in front of me.

“This is what I used to wear every time I went down to Newport, which was nearly every weekend” she pulled at her long baggy green pants and stretched her stripy black and yellow t-shirt. She pulled it off quite well, the whole tom boy look and my eyes watched how the shirt moulded to the curves in her body. “Come on Billie Joe” she grabbed my hand and began to pull me to the bus stop where a group of children with swimming kits in their hands stood waiting
.
“Where are we going?” I asked quietly and Marci smiled at me evilly as she pulled me down next to her on the bus shelters bench.

“You’ll see I just hope you ate up because you’ll need the energy” she winked at me again and I groaned. She loved keeping me confused, like last night at the dinner table when she and her mom began to discuss things about me in French. It was such a turn on to hear her speak so fluently and laughed so smugly at her mother’s demise. But having me guessing every five seconds was making me go mad with exhaustion.

“That man has messy hair” one of the children shouted as I stared at Marci’s beautiful questioning face as she looked at her watch. I looked up and the four children were pulling a concerned look, their faces crumpled in disgust of my hair. Strange children. I patted down my hair and looked to Marci who looked like she was holding in laughter at my sudden paranoia.

“your hair looks fine” I turned to her and she ran a hand up the back of it, making it become unruly again “perfect” she dropped her hands from my face, but the four children carried on staring at me.

“Is that your boyfriend Marci?” the brown haired boy asked her and she quickly ran her hand across her face, her cheeks becoming red.

“Kyle get a life and tell your over grown buffoon headed brother to grow some balls and ask me himself” she said sharply and the four children roared with laughter as a bus approached the stop.

“How does that guy know who you are?” I asked as we stepped on the bus. She paid for us both before making our way to a rickety bus seat,

“we live in a pretty small neighbourhood and everyone knows everyone if you understand and well that little shit over there-“ she acknowledged Kyle as he sat down in front of us, “ is this guys brother who was like my neighbourhood stalker throughout my teens” I looked at her worried and she burst out laughing,

“That’s weird” I swung my arm around her shoulders as she continued to chuckle at my sincerity.

“and since I left Rhode Island he sends his brother out to places like my parents barbeques and asks them things like what I’m doing” she looked to her side where my hand was and smiled pleased with herself.

“Weirdo” I spoke loudly and she giggled as Kyle’s face shot bright red.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm feeling very very happy today, like totally off the ricta scale happy....i met tre cool.....so i decided to post up two chapters......
anyhow make sure to check out part two!