Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

Billie looked overly protective of me on the bus which I felt quite proud about, his hand shot around my neck as soon as he heard about Kyle’s older brother Harold and his stalker ways. All he really needed to do was brand me like a cow with his name on, to make it any clearer that I was with him on that bus.

Since then though he seemed to mellow down about it but yet that question that Kyle had said, spun in my mind. ‘is he your boyfriend?’. Really I didn’t know what we were, if we were anything at all. But after the increasingly casual kissing that was occurring between us, I really felt a lump in my throat to ask him out right. However once we finally arrived at Newport, it was already three o’clock in the afternoon and I wasted no time with petty questions.

“So where is it that you said we were going?” he asked again as I wondered quickly down the seafront pier.

“I’m not telling you” I smacked his arm again after his yet again lame attempt at getting me to tell him where we were going.

“Please” he pulled his bottom lip out and made his eyes wide as he stopped me walking. I shook my head at his new method of the loss puppy look and instead pushed him forward towards the park in front of us. “Come on, tell me now because eventually we’ll be near whatever we’re doing, so you’re going to have to tell me soon”. I contemplated this motion as I spied the intended area and I sighed at my defeat.

“We’re going rollerblading” I smiled as his eyes grew bigger and a shock took over his cocky attitude.

“I can’t rollerblade Marci” he held my arms down as I tried to force my way over to the rollerblading area where groups of people were slowly making their way around the tarmac. “We have to go somewhere else, let’s go get something to eat” he tired to encourage me to go back on myself but I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to the park.

“I’ll teach you” I shouted aloud to which he moaned a little louder. I always loved rollerblading as a child and I would always come down here, even in my teens when most of my friends found the love of boy bands, makeup and going out clubbing.

“Please don’t do this Marci, we could, we could-“his pleas were louder and people turned to stare at me as I dragged the twenty three year old over to the booth to collect some rollerblades.

“Size?” the dull man asked as I approached the booth, Billie was still prominent in wanting to escape but I grabbed onto this hands tightly.

“A 7 and I say a 10” I looked down to Billie’s shoes to which his eyes widened.

“that will be, $10” the guy passed over two sets of rollerblades, a crash helmet and a pair of elbow protectors before I threw the money down on the side, not wanting to let go off Billie’s other arm. “Thanks love, have a good time with your boyfriend then” the guy signalled us into the park with the sound of a buzzer and as I dragged Billie Joe in with the strength of one arm, the gate behind him shut, allowing me to let go off his arm.

“You are really nasty Rhodes” Billie grabbed my head into an arm lock as we walked over to a free bench to put our rollerblades on.

“I recommend you don’t call me Rhodes here since most of the people will automatically think you are on about them” he let go of my head and I tossed him his rollerblades.

“If I die out here today, consider my proposal of giving you my stuff on the bus over” I laughed as he forced his foot into the rollerblades. The sky was still bright and the look on Billie Joe’s face was priceless as he tested his rollerblade out on the floor in front but the lump in my throat to asking Billie about the ‘us’ part grew after the remark by the booth guy. “Are you ready?” he fitted the helmet around his head, gulping at my response.

“I’m ready alright” I smiled as I fitted my own elbow protectors and helmet. He gulped again as I stood up in front of him, holding my hands out for him to grab them. He took a big sigh and slowly stood up,

“So far so good, ok well, we’re done” he tried to sit back down but I dragged him out into the roller-skating oval where groups of families, friends and couples skated around happily. “Marci, do not let go off me” the grip of his hands got tighter around my own as I skated further and further out into the oval.

“you’re doing so well, Billie Joe” I began to pick up speed as I began to pull him in the direction everyone else was going in and he smirked evilly at me, “well If you plan on being so rude, I might just leave you” I tried to pull my hands away from his and he became unstable before stopping completely on his feet.

“Right, we’ll I’m just going to stay here for now” he said bent over, keeping his balance as rollerbladers darted around us.

“Ok then” I turned on my rollerblades and skated forward a little when I heard a crash behind me. I slowly turned around to see Billie Joe in a pile on the floor, looking a little bewildered, “are you ok?” I asked and he chuckled to himself manically before looking up.

“Help me up please Marci” he held up his hands and I skated back holding my hands out for him. “Thanks” he grabbed my hand before taking me unaware and pulling me down on top of him. I was stunned for a moment as I gathered my bearings on the floor and I looked to Billie Joe who had a smug smile on his face,

“You mean bastard” I laughed as I knelt up on my knees, holding my balance as I tried to regain my original composure upright.

“Well you did leave me” he slapped the floor before following my actions and kneeling on the ground, readying himself for me to pick him up. “Help me up please” he asked nicely.

“Fine” I held out one hand to help him up so we were both stood upright again. “I think we should start of slow first” I slotted my fingers within his and began to pull him along again with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been a long beautiful day with Billie Joe and after the many mishaps and fall over’s Billie had done within the space of two hours we had decided to call it a day and head back home.
We had kept quite throughout our journey back home, due to the tiredness on my behalf and Billie Joe’s quiet munching on a box of dunkin’ donuts. I had laid my head on his shoulder, smelling the fresh smell of a cigarette that he had smoked seconds before getting on our bus home and finding comfort in his natural perfume.

“Do you want one?” he shoved the box under my face and I shook my head seeing that out of the box of twelve only two were left, “have it your way” he threw the box onto the seat in front of us and burped loudly causing the other passengers to tut loudly at him. I chuckled into his arm as he manoeuvred it around my neck again, pushing me closer to him. This was just perfect, I had never felt so right with someone in my entire life and the only thing missing is the random background music from a picture perfect film. I felt my heart rate beat quicker as his head rested on my own and the quite whisper of ‘look at that Danny, we were once like that’ from an old lady made my entire body fill with those butterflies.

Soon though our stop came and I had to nudge Billie to stand up to which he grabbed my hand and lead me off the bus.

“Your mom isn’t going to make us snail salad again is she?” Billie asked me sweetly, letting go of my hand, much to my disappointment and I laughed. I knew he hadn’t enjoyed the snail salad due to the sour look he had plastered on his face once he had tried a snail.

“No she isn’t, she just wanted you to get a taste of the ocean state. My mother is just proud of her Rhode Island roots” I nudged him as we passed through the yellow picket gate.

“I felt really awful leaving it last night but I’m just not up to the east coast food standards” he chuckled as I opened the front door to reveal my mother dancing around on the red carpet.

“Hey kids, had a good time?” she smiled as AC/DC blasted from the living room speakers, I nodded as Billie gritted his teeth next to me at his sudden reminder of rollerblading.

“It was good, yeah” he said and I looked at him inquisitive,

“Jack darling, they are back” my mom shouted upstairs before a big bang echoed from upstairs followed by my father rushing downstairs with a gleeful look on his face.

“Look what we bought” he shouted at Billie Joe before arranging himself next to my mother in a blues brother’s fashion. I looked at Billie who showed the same curious look as me before my mother and father zipped down there jumpers to reveal a Green Day tour t-shirt. I looked stunned at my parents but Billie’s eyes looked pleased with his own merchandise,

“I’m in impressed Jack, Cath” Billie clapped his hands together and they both bowed in front of him.

“We’ve seen many bands before, Billie and we know when a band has potential and so we invest in those bands” my dad patted down the green shirt with the bright red ‘Green Day’ wrote across the front.

“I think I’ll go for a shower now” I broke the silence and walked passed my dad who began to twirl in his new Green Day shirt. Parents, so bloody embarrassing.
♠ ♠ ♠
have you read the first of the 2/7/10 updates? if you haven't your going to be in a some what pickle and maybe wouldn't have understand some of the things said in this paragraph....oppsie. Anyhow- I met Tre Cool.....I met Billie Joe Armstrong......Mike Dirnt, I'm coming for you Bass Boy! Haha