Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

Today has been the best day ever spent with Marci, it has been beyond fun and after settling down to a dinner of pasta and garlic bread I was ready to go and finish my day off with Marci upstairs.

“It’s late, I’m still hung-over and so I’m going to bed” Jack taped the table loudly breaking up the chatter between me, Marci and her mom.

“Ok dad, see you tomorrow” Jack wondered around the table, giving Marci and his wife a huge hug before nodding towards me. I looked at the clock situated next to the bay window, to see that the time had just ticked to eleven o’clock.

“Wow, it is late isn’t it” I said aloud as Marci and her mom began to take plates into the kitchen.

“yeah, I think I’m going to bed soon but you two can stay up as long as you want” Catherine walked back into the dining room to push in her own chair followed by Marci who yawned loudly behind her, “or not” she patted her daughters head.

“Well I’m going to bed because I’m shattered after all that rollerblading today” I winked at Marci who saluted back to me, her eyes half closed as she yawned again.

“I’ll go lock up then” Catherine turned pushing her daughter towards the stairs, “and you can defiantly go to bed misses, getting up at six o’clock” she tutted loudly as Marci slowly made her way up the stairs. I pushed my chair out and slowly followed her up the stairs myself.

“Billie” Catherine called out as I reached the top of the stairs and I looked down to her, “I hope you know that you are always welcome into this house, no matter the situation between you and Marci. The way I seen you make my little girl smile is enough for me to know that you are a good man” I smiled happily at the woman who was stood at the bottom of the stairs and she nodded back happily.

“Thank you Catherine” I said pleased that I had made a great impression on them and that my efforts of making Marci smile was obvious to everyone else who knew I wanted to make her happy.

I followed the corridor down to Marci’s room where the door was open a jar and the same flicker of light could be seen. I pushed open the door silently before tip toeing into the room.

“thanks Billie, today has just been –“ Marci spoke quietly from the corner of the room where the dressing table was, “well it’s been brilliant, you’ve really made my day” I wondered over to the dresser where she was sat, removing her socks.

My breath deepened, it was the way she was talking to me tonight it seemed so much different to yesterday or even the day before. It was more serious than her usual jokey tone and I really didn’t know what to say to her without it crumbling into incoherent words. If I could have wrote down what I felt on the bus home, I would have repeated it to her now.

I threw my shoes off in the corner as she watched me move closer to her, the light was catching all her delicate features and my knees nearly buckled underneath me. Actions speak louder than words; I thought and quickened my walking over to her. She stood up slowly as I approached her and she threw her arms around my waist, squeezing me tightly in a hug. “Thank you so much” she said into my chest and I could feel my heart rate speed up once again. I grabbed her face from my chest and brought it up to my own; her eyes looked into my mine innocently as I moved my mouth closer to hers.

It happened within seconds and once again I could feel her hand climb up my back as I kissed her deeply. I had no idea what I was doing but it seemed to be working as I backed her away from the dresser and pushed her onto the bed, letting myself fall on top of her. I tangled my fingers through her hair as she wrapped her legs around my own.

“Marci, you have no idea how long I’ve waited for this” I broke away from her kisses and she stared at me like she knew what I was on about before pulling my head back down.

“I do Billie Joe” she kissed me light on the lips before rubbing her nose across my own. She giggled as I stroked her face and she giggled again as I kissed her nose.

“You are so beautiful, you know” her eyes flickered downwards as she pulled my face close to hers,

“And your just...well ask Tre, I told him at Woodstock” she picked up my hand from her hair and began to feel it’s roughness as she looked into my eyes.

“Tre huh, well ask Mike what I said the first day of our tour about you” I can remember it now, how sick I had felt about seeing Marci again and how I had opened up the can of worms on Mike that day. She leant forward and kissed me again before rolling over so I was lead on my side facing her.

“This is just so unbelievable, do you know that? And have you noticed that where ever we go somebody is talking about us?” She whispered as I placed my hand on her face and I watched her shake her head in disbelief before I kissed her again.

“I get teased about it all the time, like that time back in that diner after the Florida show. I just couldn’t shut up about you and I was so scared that you’d find out about it after Tre opened his big gob” she laughed as I rolled my eyes at my best friends’ inability to keep information to himself. “I love your laugh, you know. You laugh all the time and I just love it, you always find something to laugh about and that’s what I love” she bit her lip again, “and I love when you do that, you always bite your lip and that’s when I know you are thinking about something” it seem to all come out in word vomit and I couldn’t hold it in, it was just aching to come out.

She kissed me once more before I swung my arm around her body, pulling her close to me so that her head rested in my chest.

“good night Billie Joe” she whispered quietly into my chest before kissing it lightly, her hands finding my own and tangling her fingers up with mine.

“Goodnight Marci” I kissed the top of her head as I watched her fall asleep, her body near mine feeling the warmth from it. But how could I fall asleep after that?
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this was just....well i think your general feeling for this chapter would reflect my own. I happen to be in a sort of anticlimax at the moment, so what is better than posting one chapter of my 'baby'? Well it's obvious, i'll post another one up!

Lots of love on this 6th of July (and if i happen to not post another chapter tomorrow, then i'd like to say that my thoughts go out to those effected by the 7/7 bombings- my thoughts also go out to my auntie Esme and Uncle Andy who lost their lives on the tube that day)