Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

I had been getting weird looks from Catherine after my embarrassing moment in the bedroom this morning and even with the atmosphere being clouded by the arrival of Mike and Tre, the horrific embarrassment I felt when I passed Catherine or Jack made me want to go hide back in Marci’s bed.

Marci on the other hand was to pre-occupied with calming her already unconfident dad for the arrival of Louie, that we barely saw each other as we both dashed in and out of rooms, setting up beddings and such.

“What time are they coming?” Marci shouted down to Catherine who had begun to prepare for tonight’s meal and I watched as Jack dashed down the stairs as I sat in the living room watching the mundane TV.

“They said 7 o’clock and it’s just gone quarter too now Marci” it was quarter to 7? I looked at the big grandfather clock in the corner of the room as it landed on a little after quarter too seven. Where had our day gone, it was one o’ clock in the afternoon by the time me and Marci had decided to move out of her room after yet another brilliant make out session.

We seemed like thirteen year olds again and even Catherine, after we had made it downstairs, had commented on how we had taken her back to her teenage years. I had been surprised that a bigger reaction hadn’t erupted by her parents but I was grateful that they hadn’t questioned us about any of the relationship but instead cringed us to death with antidotes of their courting days.
I had made it my main effort that day though to get out of the house, even though it was raining. It was my plan for me to let Marci prepare for the new guests without worrying about me getting into trouble. I had offered to go down to the local shop to pick up a few groceries and alcohol for the night and without hesitation I had grabbed an old coat of Jacks and briskly walked down to the store.

It was crazy shopping in north Kingston; it was so much different to the bay area because everyone seemed to know one another and even though I had only been there two days people seem to know who I was.

“You must be the young gentleman who is staying with the Madison’s” a lady no older than my mom smiled at me as I passed the items onto the counter.

“Yes I am” I smiled as I tried to comb the water of my hair with my hand whilst looking for the few dollars squished into my pocket that Marci had given me. She smiled again as she picked up the odd vegetable and bottle of wine before scanning it in.

“Are you enjoying your stay in Rhode Island?” she picked up the large bottle of cider and looked at it peculiar. “I’m guessing you are from California, Marci always did say she liked the west coast boys” she placed the bottle down and I glanced at the clock behind the wall, seeing that I had only been out an hour before nodding nicely to her comment.

Next however the conversation took a turn for the worst as she pulled out the small box of necessities I had bought in advance of any activities, if any, Marci and I were going to attempt soon. “ Grape flavoured, nice” she held the box up and I felt my face go bright red, I laughed nervously before checking around me to see if anyone was looking. “Catherine Madison likes grape to, like mother like daughter I always say. I much more a vanilla type of girl myself” the woman said and I cringed as she sent the condoms flying off the end of the counter to the floor next to an even more elderly woman. I rubbed my eyes at my increasing bad luck as the old lady bent forward and picked them up.

“Catherine Madison’s I’m guessing, Linda” she passed the box up on the counter and winked at me suggestively. I groaned inwardly as she typed in the last number and nodded to the old lady,

“No they are little Marci Madison’s, this is her Californian rock star boyfriend” the two ladies looked at each other as the condoms finally passed into the bag where the rest of the stuff had gone.

“O aye I know who you are. Our little Mark went to see you in New York. I’m not into all this Punk- rock though” she said slowly and I nodded at her hoping that Linda on the tills would hurry up.

“That will be $20” she held out her hand and I placed the money in too her hand quickly before nodding to both of the women,

“Goodbye” I called as I passed them both, pulling up my hood as the rain pounded on the window.

“Goodbye love, have a good time tonight” Linda called and I dashed outside, hoping to return back to the Madison’s household without anymore embarrassment.

That though was a hard job because as soon as I reached the house, Catherine ripped the bag out of my hand and hurried to the kitchen to which she casually passed me back the condoms with a wink. My eyes went wide with the awkwardness though that was occurring I really wanted to burry my head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“They’re here” Marci flopped down next to me on the sofa and rolled her eyes as she heard her dad scatter around upstairs. I looked at her and she rested her head on my shoulder as she listened to the doorbell ring again. She had no idea the pain I had gone through today in case tonight got heated and I kissed her nose quickly as Catherine opened the door.

“Fucking hell this house is huge” I heard Mike say as slowly Tre walked into the house in a daze at the enormity of it. It was factual to say that Mike, Tre and I hadn’t ever been in a house so big that had only two people living in it Marci lifted her head of my shoulder and saluted me before standing up,

“I’ll see you at the end then” she smiled quietly and pulled me up so that we could go meet the cavalry.

“Catherine it is so nice seeing you again, Jack isn’t worried about dippy Dora outside is he?” Debbie’s voice was the loudest out of the bunch as my two friends wondered around the entrance hall looking perplexed.

“He is fine now, it took a lot of work but we got there in the end didn’t we Marci?” the room suddenly went quiet before the loud screech of Debbie,

“MARCI, you’re neck” I felt my throat become itchy but before I could rush to Marci’s rescue I was dived on by my drummer and bassist.

“Billie Joe, we went to this strip club and the women there were actually men” Tre rustled his head into my chest and laughed aloud.

“So then, nice necklace you gave Marci” I looked at Mike stunned as he pointed to my very embarrassed girlfriend at the door where Catherine and Debbie stood, gloating at her misfortune.

“You frigging hound dog, we let you alone with the boss for two days and you attack her with your vampire traits” Tre picked me up as Mike ran back to Louie who timidly stood in the door way.

“I’m so glad you let us stay here, we got kicked out of our hotel” Mike hugged Catherine and she smiled at the huge amount of attention she was receiving.

“Don’t sweat it boys and girls” she nodded to Debbie who had cornered Marci into the door frame, her face looking in complete agony. “but not all of you can stay in Marci’s bed like Billie Joe over there. So we’ve put you up in our fine accommodation to which you can check each other for spots in the morning, like Marci did with Billie” I looked to Marci who had slapped her forehead hard with her hand at her mom’s big mouth as the four clueless people looked intent for more information. It had been our excuse this morning to why Marci had been on top of me but like we could fool Catherine.

“Hello Louie, nice to see you back” Jack’s voice boomed on the staircase and the room went silent,

“Jack” Louie whispered and I walked casually to Marci’s side to try and rescue her from her best friends’ claws.

“Maybe you should stay off the alcohol tonight” he nodded to Louie who gulped loudly, “hello everyone else I’m Jack, Marci’s dad. So who is up for playing a little bit of poker?” Tre and Mike’s eyes lit up at the prospect of a night of poker and they held their hands up like young school children.

“I can see I’m going to like you Mr Madison” Tre held up a bottle of wine and passed it to Jack who nodded smiling.

“Call me Jack” he patted him on the back and nodded towards Mike for him to follow him up the staircase with their suitcases, “Louie, would you like to follow me and put your bags in the small room and Billie Joe if you would kindly join us in the study in a minute. We’ll let the girls have their moment to discuss, well you know” he winked at me and everyone’s faces seem to turn to Marci and I.

“Sure thing, Jack” I looked back to Marci who pleaded with her face for me not to go. But without a second thought, the moment felt right for me to do something I promised I wouldn’t. The look on my girlfriends’ face screamed ‘don’t you dare’ and with that I kissed her forcefully. “See you in a bit love” her face opened wide as Debbie did a little dance next to her and her mom made a sickly sweet ‘aw’.

“Brutal” she said, before I turned around blowing her a kiss and feeling a little proud of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
The guys are back and it's only going to get better! haha....By the way, my account was hacked and if i have sent you any weirder messages in the past couple of days then, it probably wasn't me. soo sorry! xxxx