Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

Tre had taken Debbie into his and Mike’s room as soon as Louie had gone. Shortly after I had demanded Billie to go to bed, I went to investigate on her. Debbie’s eyes as soon as I walked into the room were lifeless looking, staring into space and it only reinforced my pain I had for her. I had never been in such a situation as Debbie’s where she had fiannly dumped the abusive baggage but really a lot of the nights events had left me startled and slightly confused. I didn’t really understand how people could try and get over somebody so quick after an argument and I pondered if it really over for them?

I was grateful nonetheless that Louie had shown his true colours that evening, the nasty filthy abusive one’s that contasted badly on anything in relation to me but I still had a lingering worry that all this was going to come back on us. I hoped Louie would fall off the side of the planet and be like those bad nightmares that your parents always promised to get rid off for good but that was unlikely, Louie somehow would return for round two someday.

“I love him so much Marci” was all she said to me as I tried to calm her through my air tight evidence that she was right in ditching the loser. “but I love him Marci” her eyes seemed unable to cry anymore tears and I threw an arm around her shoulders as we heard Tre and my father chuck Louie’s suitcase out onto the porch. It thudded and Debbie bit her lip as she looked at me, heartbroken that her love for Louie along with his things was literally being thrown out the door. She rolled her small diamond engagement ring in her fingers and placed it on her stomach, holding it tightly against herself as her lip began to wobble again.

“You know that we will look after this baby even if he doesn’t” I patted her back and Mike nudged her from her other side. He had been sat quietly next to us the entire time, taking in all the information said and uttering obscenities whenever Louie’s name was brought up. He, like the rest of the male household had become very protective over Debbie through the past hours and the joint anger that was tossed between them had wound each other up.

I had found it very flattering that even with Billie Joe being, well being my boyfriend for only a few days, he had taken it upon himself to defend me and rage his own vendetta against Louie after hearing more details about my little domestic violence incident with him earlier this year.

It had begun a lovely night in but had quickly turned nasty after I had caught Louie in the kitchen, hitting her for the eighth, consecutive time. My invernive on the act though, only made it worse and aside from him screaming Debbie into the corner, he took his anger out on me as I confronting him about his issues of drink. He had left me with a black eye and different brusises on my arms and non of which showed as badly as Debbie’s did.

I would have gone to the police after finding out about Louie’s drunken ability to be an abuser but after many pleas from Debbie to drop the subject, it was simply and once again, swept under the floorboards along with my own hits and kicks from him.

“Tre is looking forward to being a daddy now, even I am excited to be having a little Dirnt around and I know that the vampire next to you there will be good at being part time mommy. I mean she’s doing ok with us” I laughed as she looked up at Mike, smiling a little at him before wobbling her bottom lip as a few more tears seeped out of her clouded eyes.

“I hate him for what he has ever done to me, I really do and I’m so glad I have you four because really, I’ve had the best time in the world in the past two months and its really opened my eyes but I love Louie. He has been the only person I have ever loved, how can I change now?” she held my hand as she rested her head on Mike’s shoulder to which Mike kissed it brotherly. I could see his fist tighten up at the hold Louie still had over Debbie and he glared at the wedding ring that she still held tightly.

“Tre and I will go put his windows through when we get back to California” he spontaneously mentioned to which she laughed aloud for the first time that evening. I breathed a sigh of relief even though I could see her eyes cloud over with doubt that she was finally getting rid of Louie.

“Do you really think this is it? I can’t believe it, if it is” she looked to me and I wiped a tear away from her eye again. I didn’t know what to say to that, I knew what I wanted to say and I knew what was best for her, but knowing Debbie like I did, I knew there was a chance she’d doubt herself again over him.

“Debbie,” Tre spoke entering the room, his hair soaked from being outside “if he ever comes near you or Rhodes again, I’ll kill him and I know I’ll have the backing from Mike and Billie” his face seemed so serious again and I nodded to Tre who slowly wondered towards Debbie. Her smile picked up a little bit at the sight of him and he squeezed himself in between Debbie and Mike.

“Thanks Tre” he placed his hand around her and placed the other on her bump that she hid by her arms. He looked at the wedding band in her fingers and grabbed it away from her, throwing it into Mike’s open suitcase and smiling. She looked at him confused and pulled at her lip with her teeth,

“If you want a ring, I’ll buy you a new one from the nearest seven eleven but you can’t have that one” he placed his other arm around her shoulder and squeezed her tightly. “The baby is getting worried that his Mommy, three daddies and auntie Marci are still stressed about that dickhead” Tre rubbed her belly to which she laughed again, he wiped a tear away from her eye again and pulled her close to him, hugging her lightly.

“Thanks, Tre but I’m going to need more time than tonight to get over him. After all I loved him so much and for so long” she pulled at her jumper as she laid her head back on the bed behind her.

“I think that everyone including me and Jack needs to rest on this situation tonight. I know you lot are leaving tomorrow afternoon to get back and we want you all to be energetic for your next performance” My mom came to the door, smiling in her still drunken state and walked in to kiss us all goodnight.

“Thanks Catherine, sorry I’ve been a pain” Debbie shot up and my mom shook her head frantically before walking back up to Debbie to grab her hands.

“You’re like a daughter to me Debbie and you know that. You could never be a pain ever” she kissed her goodnight before heading back off to find my dad loading another shot gun to pass to Mike. “Jack, you and those guns” she tutted as my dad walked in and passed Mike the shot gun,

“If it looks like his coming back into this house Mike, just shoot him” he handed the gun to Mike, to which Mike smiled again at the power he had been given. Personally my dad went too far when it came to getting out his guns for use, he was a prime example of a trigger happy stereotype. I looked to Debbie who shook her head in disbelief, at the excitement of Mike as my dad stumbled out of the room. Suddenly there was a big thud from my room and I looked to Tre who froze into a protective position around Debbie. I laughed before standing up,

“Billie is probably on my bedroom floor now, with one sock finally off” Tre looked at Mike and winked at him like it was an inside innuendo. “Goodnight” I said, kissing my best friend on the head and walking out of the room, closing the white paned door behind me. I wondered back to my room, through the dark corridor to catch my drunken boyfriend struggling to get out of his clothes.

“I can’t believe my little girl is leaving us again” my mom said hungover, as we dragged our suitcases to the door in preparation to depart for our taxi.

“Well, you can come and visit me and Debbie in California whenever you want” I smiled and turned to look at the much calmer Debbie, who sat playing cards with Tre in the dining room.

We were all glad that Debbie had woken up feeling more relaxed about the baby situation and the fact that we were probably having to get new housing accommodation when we got back to California but me and Billie Joe both believed that it was Tre who had influenced her the most.

“How is she?” my mom asked and we turned to see her gleaming happily at her winning hand.

“A work in progress” she nodded, knowing fully the progress she was going to have to go through. I turned to look at Billie Joe who was concocting his hangover cure in the kitchen with my inquisitive dad, who stood amazed at the slushy banana drink. However with every blend of the blender my dad’s face cringed at his agonising headache. I was so glad I hadn’t drunk last night, it had made waking up to an alcohol smelling boyfriend that much more desirable.

“Why do we have to go?” Mike asked, throwing his suitcase next to mine. He seemed very cheery this morning after staying up for most of the night as watchman of the house.

“you have to work, it’s what being in a band consists off” I said simply, picking up my rucksack of tour papers, clipboards and other random tour papers and tossing it to my suitcase.

“Billie your girlfriend is just so darn nasty” he shouted into the kitchen where Billie had begun to pour the banana drink into a cup, as my dad watched in wonderment. He shrugged at Mike and looked at me, smiling teasingly. It had been an interesting morning for me and Billie Joe as we packed up our things quickly but due to Billie being inquisitive about everything in my room, he had stumbled over my underwear draw that had contained some very unpractical underwear much to his amusement.

“Stop complaining Michael and come and help me with this card playing shenanigans. Debbie is just too good when it comes to playing ‘go fish’” Tre shouted and Mike, as ordered, skipped over to the dining room to help his friend out, something which he had never had to do before, even when playing with my father at poker last night.

“I think there is another romance blossoming over there” my mom nodded to where Tre looked longingly into Debbie’s eyes as she stared him out for an ace of clubs.

“Who Tre and Debbie?” I laughed aloud, as two hands appeared around my waist followed by a warmth that set in the pit of stomach before Billie pulled me towards him.

“I agree with Catherine, I have never seen Tre act like that around someone. However I do know he has his softer side and that over there is a pure example” I grabbed Billie Joe’s hand and turned to look at his rough looking, unshaven face.

“They look like you two did the first night here” my dad commented as he patted Billie Joe on the back. “How the hell did you come up with such a remedy Billie Joe? Seriously Cathy you have got to try this Banana thing Billie made up” he waved a glass of bananas in front of her, to which she paled to a sickly colour.

“Thanks but no thanks” she pushed it away as a taxi made a honking sound outside of our door. “My baby has to go again, Je vous manquerai” (I’ll miss you)

“Taxi is here” Billie shouted to the dinning room and my dad pulled Billie Joe in tightly for a hug, making me drop his hand. It had been one of the most eventful three days of my life and even though my best friend’s relationship had fallen to tatters very quickly, I was leaving with the biggest ego boost ever. I smiled at Billie Joe, the man who was unbelievably my own boyfriend and the one who I was now willing to kick ass for me to keep before the taxi sounded again. Mike pulled open the door to the pouring down rain and sighed loudly.

“Thanks Cathy and Jack, it has been wonderful to meet Rhodes’ parents” Mike nodded to them both and turned to drag his and Billie Joe’s suitcases to the taxi outside.

“manquez-vous aussi” (Miss you too) I said to my mother and she smiled as Tre helped escort Debbie out into the hall.

“Thank you Cath and Jack, I’m so sorry about everything” she smiled to which my mom grabbed her into a hug,

“Now you make sure Debbie that we get an update on the baby regularly and please do encourage my daughter to write more often” she kissed her on the cheek before the more mature Tre dived onto my mom and dad, hugging them madly.

“Rhodes parent’s rock” he cheered, after breaking away from the two and grabbed Debbie’s and his own suitcase. He wondered outside casually into the afternoon, Rhode Island air and waved as he watched Debbie waddle herself into the backseat of the large cab.

“Rhodes?” My dad asked me and I laughed as Billie Joe hugged my mom,

“I’m the unique one on tour since I’m from Rhode Island and so hence the nickname Rhodes” he made an ‘o’ with his mouth before slurping down more of the drink he had in his hand.

“Come on then” Billie ushered me to the door and I blew a kiss to my mom and dad as they followed us to the door. I grabbed my own heavy suitcase and grabbed my large tour bag and followed Billie out to the cab, his arm un-removed from my waist as we headed into the rain. I truly felt special when I was with him and I led my head on his shoulder as Tre helped the Taxi driver push his suitcase into the boot of the Taxi.

“Bye” I shouted as I helped shove Billie into the large yellow taxi cab, his body squishing up against Mike’s as he tried to find room in the middle seat.

“Bye, I love you Marci” My mom shouted to me as I slid myself in next to Billie, finding the smallest amount of space left that hadn’t been taken up by the sudden large amount of luggage.

“You too Mom” I replied and quickly closed the door, seeing my mom’s face glow as the taxi pulled away from the curb. I felt a twitch in my heart as I rested my head on Billie Joe’s. He looked up and he kissed me sending that twitch to ping harder. I knew we were speeding along with this but I didn’t give a crap anymore. Sure normal people would usually have dated a few months before bringing them home to the parents and sure normal people may actually need more certification and dates before calling someone their boyfriend but I wasn’t normal, not in the slightest.

“Are we there yet?” Tre asked as the Taxi turned back onto the main road out of North Kingston.

“No, we aren’t there yet and don’t you dare try that shit on with me” a now very tired Mike, snapped at Tre, as he got comfy in the taxi seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, i must be in a good mood then- three updates in a DAY! anyhow it was nearly the first update of the day but as soon as night court was out (for special, unpublic cases) I was like, 'lets post up another chapter....; so anyhow- the Madisons are finally gone- personally i wouldn't like them as parents. Also the topic of Louie, i know all abuse is different and at the time of writing this, i knew very little of it. However since then, my friend Rebecca is currently a Debbie, she is getting beatings of her boyfriend and although I have tried to tell her to leave him, she won't becuase 'he will change because he loves me and this time, i really did deserve that hit'....so if anyone knows how i could help her, could you let me know. Thank you.. xxxx