Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

I loved being with Billie Joe, having him around, treating me like I was royalty and even though he had a show to play later on tonight he wasted no time in a band warm up.

“fuck the warm up, we’ve been a band for three years and I think we’ve had enough warming up” his unshaven face brushed my head as he pulled me closer to him on the floppy green sofa, backstage of the arena.

“I thought you were an established band back in 1988. That was more than three years ago and we’d would have only been sixteen” I worked out whilst thinking what my sixteen year old self would have thought of sixteen year old Billie Joe.

“technically if you really want to get precise, it was 1987, that me and Mike formed Sweet Children however since the first recorded album we did with Tre, was Kerplunk, I consider the present Green Day of being together for three years, so there” he stuck his tongue out and I could feel him giggle underneath me and I chuckled quietly.

“I suppose that this break is also giving Casanova Tre sometime to woo Debbie” he grabbed my hand and along with his own pulled it around my waist. His nose trailed slowly down the side of my neck, as I looked towards Mike who was chatting to some of the crew members outside the window. “I have to get going in a minute Billie Joe, I still have to arrange these interviews for you to do” I broke the silence and he grumbled behind me in disappointment. Really I didn’t want to leave him but I also didn’t want to fall behind on the work load and in result get fired for being a crap manager.

“I don’t think so Miss Madison, you are mine today” he whispered and his grip around my waist tightened. He kissed me sloppily on my face,

“But the interview people won’t know if you’re going and what about where you’ll meet them. There is more than one interview and I need to schedule them in. Later on, Billie I promise” I tried to pull away from him but he swung his legs around my own and pulled me back down.

“Fuck them, they can come to Michigan tomorrow and we can organise them in first come first serviced order, but like I said, your mine today” his laid back attitude always made me smile and it was no exception today however his face grew serious.

“You are turning me into such a rebel” I shook my head and a little grin played upon his lips as I settled back onto his chest. Not working was already biting away at me, but the resistance of staying here, had slowly faded away.

“so then, we’ve got the best part of four hours” he winked at me and I swear I could feel the hit of adrenaline already pulsate through me, as he turned me over on to my back. “So what shall we do” his eyes seem to become wild as he grabbed my arms down. I felt a heat burn in the pit of my stomach and I quickly grabbed his wrists making his torso fall on top of me.

“Kiss me then” I whispered and his eyes lit up. He pushed himself up a bit and kissed me forcefully.

Without sounding overly cheesy or cliché it really did feel like the perfect kiss. It was forceful but was hesitant, as I tried to remember every detail of the touch before he pulled away. There has always been a time and a place for tongues and really I have never been one for the overly, slobbery kissing during something as quaint as what we are doing. Well what we were doing..........

My hands had loosened from around Billie’s wrists and had found themselves on his chest, feeling it rise up and down from his heavy breathing. He looked so beautiful and yet seemed possessed by the powerful Billie, only ever seen on stage...lord it was sexy. I could understand even more now, how girls (and even boys) walk out of a Green Day show feeling completely intoxicated from the authority that all three of them had thrown at the crowd.

His hands pushed my hair up before working their way down the sides of my body, not at one point did he loosen the tightness from the grip. I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes again as his kisses got even more tactful with his sudden aggressive approach.

I moved my hands away from his chest and grabbed his shoulder, pushing them down to encourage him to move his chest closer to mine. The heat that seemed to have begun to radiate off us, was immensely growing hotter and I could feel the dampness begin to form in the palms of my hands. Thank God for the rebellion against work.

Suddenly Billie rolled off the top of me, still holding onto my waist, where his hands were in a fixed position, and landed on the floor with a thud. I looked at him but he didn’t seem fazed,

“What?” he asked. Was it just me or would any ordinary person have been stunned from rolling off a sofa to the floor.

“You have just fallen on the floor with me landing on top of you, ouch for you” I tried to form a painful look but he shrugged his shoulders in response and smiled.

“Have it your way” cheekily he added, before sending me rolling over onto the floor with him quickly finding himself holding my shoulders down. “Now where were we?” he lifted one hand up and traced my neckline making me laugh from the tickling sensation. “I think we are going to have to remove these pants, obviously they are getting in the way of things” he mockingly added, as he pulled at the elastic waist line of the pants.
Soon enough though he had my pants off and his own, flinging them to the side, along with my underwear which fortunately were not the ones Debbie had bought. This was it, this was happening again and I didn’t know if I was more nervous this time or last but the adrenaline surged again as he kissed me madly all over my face and neck, making it impossible to grab a smooch of my own.

“Oh my God” I let out quite a large moan to which he smiled at me,

“How did you know it was me? Damn it, it must have been the halo” he made a circle motion around his head and I smiled, “I picked up a pack of these, figured they would come in handy” he searched in his back pocket of his jeans on the floor next to him and pulled out a condom, grape flavoured.

“Grape?” I questioned him and he seemed to sigh before nodding his head as if it was painful for him to mention. He quickly removed the condom and I lent up on my elbows to kiss him. He groaned a little as he lent me back down, his attitude changing back to that innocent Billie Joe as he looked at me with those big green eyes.

“I love you” he said briefly and kissed me whilst pushing into me. I lost it from then in, even with my usual good memory of things that happen, my head just seem to float away. Firstly those words, those were words that have never been said to me before, except from my parents and the whirlwind debate of if we were moving too fast hit me hard.

Was it too soon for him to say that to me? should I say it back? what does it mean to him? are we really serious enough to do that? I don’t think we are but are we? do I love him? I think I do! I know I do, but was it for fun? Is there something more in those words or have I just lost the plot with over looking everything that is said? Grrr…

Wow Debbie was right, I have no experience about relationships whatsoever and it has really sent me mad. Again.

But beside from the fact that he has said those words, the feeling that I was getting once again was amazing and I couldn’t help but grab Billie’s arm tightly, from the build up that seem to increase with every push. It happened like in steps, quickly, I was working my way up those steps and there was no way down, except from taking the slide at the top.
That slide though came way to quick and as my body relaxed even with Billie Joe still climbing (metaphorically) my legs tightened around his. My hands though still clawed into his arm, his breath was still heavy and as soon as Billie collapsed onto me, my breath had only just begun to regain a normal pattern.

“I think I might skive off with you more often” I whispered and he chuckled lightly, his breath still heavy.

“Like I said, who needs a band warm up? This is such a much better way to warm up” he kissed me sloppily on the cheek before pushing himself up to find his underwear. “Do you want a drink because I’m flipping thirsty” he held out his hand to me and I picked up my clothes, feeling tacky and sweaty in my un removed black shirt.

“Damn straight” I stood up after putting on my own pants and held Billie Joe’s hand. It felt just like mine, tacky and I looked up to him to see he had a large smile plastered on his face.

“Come on then” he kissed me on my forehead and I smiled. Then something inside of me seemed to want to come out and even though my lips twitched to contain it inside, it just came out.

“I love you too” I squeaked and his hand tightened around my own, keeping silent and opening the door. His hand dropped from my own and quickly swung around my shoulders bringing me closer to him.

“I think you should come to the show again tonight, bring Debbie for moral support” and that was the end of that brief moment of madness. Without another hesitation the subject was changed and I grabbed his own sweaty waist as we walked to where Mike was outside, still talking to a crew member about Husker Du.
♠ ♠ ♠
ewww- corny love scene.....Mills and Boons has nothing on this! haha......so anyways- Mr Moat has been found....ohhh, friday night and sky channel shall be on the agenda! haha
So, tomorrow, i'm going to post two up because it's the weekend and we all should feel happy that we have managed another week. haha