Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

Obviously Mike and Tre knew that I had just gotten laid as soon as they saw me but that was due to the lack of sexual tension that had finally gone from my mind. A little corny, I know but it was true and the smile plastered on my face must have signalled to the male presence on tour, that I was a happy, well satisfied, man.

I was actually looking forward to playing tonight’s show, something which, for the past shows I hadn’t really been looking forward to doing. Truth is, I was tired, tired of touring and having such a fast paced life, that the little things I hoped to have done on this tour had been swept up instantly.

Touring with the Kerplunk album seemed so much fun, everyday there was something new happening and really, nobody cared if we didn’t turn up to a show. There is no doubt, that I don’t enjoy playing songs to my incredible fans, with obviously the full support of the greatest rhythmic and percussion sections in the world, but my energy had become a dwindling flame and I wanted a break.

Marci had left me an hour or so before we went on stage to go and arrange the selection of ball busting interviews for tomorrow. I was grateful, I think, that we finally had an interview to do, for an hour or so, before we played.

I messed up my blonde hair as we prepared for our departure onto the stage; I could already feel the heat coming in from the people waiting for us.

“you ready to go on?” I could feel the warm breath of Marci hit the back of my neck as she came up from behind me. My shoulders relaxed a little and I turned to face her, to see she had my guitar in her hand, “hopefully you weren’t going to forget about this, were you?” she passed me it and I kissed her nose. She looked just as worn out as I felt, her eyes were sagged from the many long nights she had spent doing endless planning for the tour.

“Thank you, are you staying here tonight with Debbie?” I nodded to where a now obviously heavily pregnant lady had walked in, clutching a pair of Tre’s drumsticks and followed by a smiling, green haired Tre.

“Yeah, for you” she leaned in and kissed me sweetly. I grabbed her hand as she pushed my red guitar strap over my shoulder and I squeezed it tightly. She was truly something I was proud of having as my own. “You should get going, your fans await” she pulled her own hand away from mine and I smiled as Mike walked past us, rolling his eyes and nodding to the stage. I kissed her once again and turned on my heels to run to the stage, as the pink bunny rabbit, disappeared off the other end. Blake, the tour roadie had not anticipated the circumstances he would find himself in, after a drunken bet with Tre and Mike earlier on in the tour. But nobody does realise the extent of the bet until they place the bunny suit on, poor Blake.

“Green Day, Green Day, Green Day, Green Day” the crowd looked immensely hyper tonight and as I strolled onto stage casually, I could feel it, that tonight’s show was going to be good.

“Hello” I spoke loudly into the microphone, to which everyone yelped again along with arms, legs and other body parts being flung into the air in excitement. I nodded to Mike as I quickly started up Basket Case, “do you have the time to listen to me whine?”

So far, so good. I applauded myself, as quickly cords, lyrics and even my random obnoxious attitude came out as if it was water. Every so often, I would glance at Marci, who would quickly look up from a stack of paper work and smile at me cheerfully.

“ok, ok, ok,” I breathed heavily into the microphone after what seemed, the shortest hours of my life “this next song is for miss Marci Madison, whom arranged this show and the rest of the fucking shows across America for Green Day” I looked over to where Marci was, to see only Debbie, looking quite embarrassed at the empty seat next to her. ‘Where is she?’ I mouthed and she waved her hand in a ‘on the phone’ motion. My feel good attitude dropped at the sight of my missing girlfriend and a rage of anger, to the bastards that had phoned her, shattered my mood. “this fucking song is called, She” Mike and Tre started up the steady beat to ‘She’ “Mike, Tre and I all agree that it takes a lot to deal with us everyday” I looked back to where Debbie had now disappeared, probably in the hope to salvage some of the songs’ meaning tonight. I had never dedicated a song in my life before and the first time I do, I look like a total prick in front of everyone, except the one person I’m dedicating it too.

“She, she screams in silence, a sullen riot penetrating through her mind. Wait-ing for a sign to smash the silence with the brick of self control” I shouted loudly, my disappointment burning through my throat. Obviously it wasn’t her fault, she had to go away, after all taking phone calls and doing paper work came with the tour manager status but she was my girlfriend and that is what really ticked me off.

I strummed into the crowd as things flew onto the stage, such as hotel keys, underwear, cigarettes and flowers but somebody was there that wasn’t supposed to be there. My heart pinched a little and I tried to hold my concentration as I caught her eyesight, she looked wonderful. She smiled at me widely, those eyes dazzling me as I sang the last lines of the song. She was back, Cheri the girl I had promised everything too and who was the love of my life. I nodded my head suggesting she’d come meet us backstage and she nodded back.

“We’ve been Green Day, Goodnight” I yelled and walked off the stage to see Marci smiling at me apologetically, her eyes twinkling with tears.

“I’m so sorry, I disappeared but somebody rang me about a television appearance for you guys tomorrow and I wanted you to get it because it’s with CBS news” she bit her lip and all the disappointment flooded out of me quickly “I’m really sorry I missed the song but I didn’t want you guys to be hindered off this opportunity” she passed me a drink and a cigarette, in exchange for my guitar as a wave of guilt now hit my stomach.
I had completely forgotten about Marci at the point of seeing Cheri and even though I had ended it with Cheri before coming on tour, I still loved her, I think. That was the problem though, I loved Cheri and I couldn’t think of anyone but her as I stood with Marci, the girl who I had only today said I loved, the girl who was so innocently sweet and wonderful that for the past weeks, I couldn’t get her off my brain. I was screwed.

“Don’t worry about it Marci” I patted her head and pulled my hand away quickly from hers as I wondered off to see if I could catch Cheri before Marci did.
Ever heard of being hit between a rock and a hard place?
♠ ♠ ♠
opps- a day without an update, is a bad day! haha....but this update spells DRAMA- haha...oohh, nothing screams Jerry Springer like a love triangle. When i was younger and i used to watch cable with my parents, i always said that i wanted to be on the jerry Springer show.....they still take the piss out of me now! haha