Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

“Billie Joe” her words were sweet to my ears, it was liquid to the skin and it made me shiver to see her walking towards me. I had managed to scoot around Marci and head to the back entrance, behind the tour buses, to wait in anticipation for Cheri.

“Hello Cheri” I gleamed at her face and her godly, sexy body. She couldn’t have been any bigger than a size 8 and her legs, in those shorts, seem to go on forever. Her hands reached out to me, her fingers grabbing the curls in my hair and pulled me close for a hug. I had missed these types of hugs, “it’s amazing to see you again” I spoke into her wonderful smelling brown hair and she rubbed her cheek along my own as she pulled back.

“The feeling is mutual Billie Joe because you, you are looking...” she paused to look at me, her hands still tightly around my shoulders “fucking great”. I could feel my throat get tight as she stepped closer to me once again,

“What are you doing here?” I managed to squeak out, as her green eyes seem to become black with lust, as she stepped even further towards me.

“I came to see the wonderfully, talented Green Day” she stuck out her pierced tongue that, only a few months ago, I had my own tongue entangled with.

“Did you enjoy it then?” I directed my eyes away from her tongue and back to her face. She still had that sultry look about her, the same look that had seduced me into plucking up the courage and asking her out.

“Obviously Billie baby bear” she cooed that old nickname that she had given me and banged her hip into me, as I rested against the bus behind. Her huge silver hoop earrings were bright in comparison to her chocolate curly hair, that hung to her shoulders and I could see the faint glimmer of a watch band around her hand, as it crept closer to my own. Her hands were always rough and tonight there was no exception, except from the fact that her usual sloppy hold was tight.

“Good, I’m glad my Bumble bee enjoyed our show” her eyes glistened and she flipped onto me, holding both my hands down.

“I’ve missed you” she said softly and I could feel my heart rate beat quicker, as she kissed me quickly on the lips. “Fancy going for a drink?” she winked at me. This woman could really make my brain do back flips.

“I can’t, I have to get back to my bus so we can get to the interviews on time tomorrow” her face sulked a little but she grinned again,

“Tomorrow then?” she let her nose trace around my check and I gulped at her touch. Without thinking another thought I nodded my head,

“Come and meet me after the interviews in Michigan, we are at the Palace of Auburn Hills, you know in Detroit” she nodded her head and kissed me again,

“Sure, I know a few bars around there that, we can get ‘reacquainted’ at” I nodded and smiled at her, as she loosened off my hands and rocked on her heels.

“good but we have to remember that I still have a show to do afterwards” I remembered back to the many nights we used to go out clubbing before a show and how I used to puke up before the show to stop myself from being sick on the fans.

“I know” she began to play with her long dangling necklace that hung between her breasts and my mouth hung open.

“Billie, we know you are somewhere around here so get your butt on this bus” Mike shouted and Cheri’s eyes looked up like a deer caught in some headlights. She had never liked Mike but Mike had never shown her any enthusiasm and I know he would kill me now if he saw me with her. I grabbed her hand and shook it; I would have to get going now because I would rather have her in a bad mood with me than Mike and Tre.

“I have to go” she nodded, understanding my situation and kissed me roughly once again which made me smile.

“Bye Billie” she waved at me as I turned to trek back to the bus around the corner, “Billie” she suddenly said, stopping me quickly before I turned into the bus’s headlight.

“Yeah?” she was still playing with her necklace and I swear for a moment, she pulled lightly at the top of her white vest top, showing me a little more.

“Thank your tour manager for me, because if it weren’t for him I wouldn’t have been able to find you tonight. You guys may not realise it but you are huge back in California, so say thanks to him because he must have put in a shit load of work for you” she blew me a kiss and she disappeared back around the arena’s barrier.

I walked, a little star stuck at seeing Cheri again, around to where my bus was lit up, headlights beaming brightly along with the silhouette of Mike who was stood outside having a cigarette.

“Hello” I said, walking up to him and pulling out my own cigarette and lighting it.

“There you are, thank hell for that” he patted my back but suddenly stopped and began to stare at me. “What the fuck have you been up too?” he said, his tone of voice becoming very serious and very un Mike like.

“Nothing” I said quickly and turned to look at me, his brow furrowed and his eyes looking very suspicious.

“So the fucking lipstick on your mouth is your own?” he whispered, very angrily towards me and I instantly wiped it away with my hand, checking it on my hand to see if I had got lipstick on me. “You’ve been messing around haven’t you?” he threw his cigarette end on the floor and stood, folding his arms in front of me.

“it just sort of happen-“ I tried to forge an excuse in my head but I knew that I was fighting a losing battle and dropped my arms in front of him.

“So Marci means nothing now? She was what, just something to do to kill a bit of time? You two may not notice this but you go on about each other so much it is nearly sickly but for you to go and do something like this” he gestured to my lipstick covered hand, “sometimes Billie I wonder. You are my best friend and I have pulled you out of a number of bad situations willingly but I don’t think you are ever going to learn that some girls, like Marci, put you on a pedestal and refuse to believe that you could do anything wrong to them, till you do”

Her name was enough to make me drop my cigarette to the floor and rub my eyes. I knew full well what I was doing when I saw Cheri in that crowd, that I was going to abandon Marci but I still did it. Why? What was wrong with me to do such things? It was true that I loved Marci, she was beautiful but so was Cheri.

“I know Mike” he patted my shoulder again and I looked up at him,
“Do you really want to put Marci through what you put Lillian through when you started cheating on her with that fucking bitch Cheri? Because if you don’t, I really think you should consider if being with Marci is the right thing to do” Mike’s words were said so passionately that I really felt that I was getting a telling off of my mother. I looked again at my lipstick stained hand and back to Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who loves Mike? Who wants Mike to be THEIR best friend? I do! haha......anyways, it's my ma's birthday today, so i'm going to post up ANOTHER chapter, because I love you all! haha