Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

Ok, so we ended up in Subways, which to be honest I wasn’t fussed about. In fact, our first idea of fine dinning was McDonalds but Debbie ranted on about having a healthy baby up until we sat down, in a little plastic booth in a small subway shop.

We chatted about everything, with tears on both parts of laughter and sadness, both of us spilling out a long amount chatter that we had stored away, for nearly two months. We were still concerned with our living arrangements because although we had the driving power to kick out Louie, Debbie still believed that going back to our house was going to bring back bad memories.

It seemed like only an hour of chatting had gone by before we looked at the clock and realised, we had to get back to the guys. We still had a lot of arranging to do and I really did wonder where five hours had gone but once I realised that we had eaten through two foot long sandwiches, it came apparent that we wouldn’t have been able to do that if we had only spent an hour there.

“So, come on Debbie, what is it with you and Tre?” I nudged her in the arm, as we walked back to the arena and she smiled to herself.

“nothing is going on between me and Tre, we are just really good friends that’s all” she skipped over a crack in the pavement and I realised again what she was doing, changing the subject away from her and Tre’s obvious blooming romance.

“There is, come on tell me. Please” I pleaded with her and she stopped abruptly,
“You are not going to let this go are you?” she looked at me and I shook my head seriously at my significant break through in the discovery of the Tre/Debbie relationship.

“Who am I going to tell?” I reassured her, as she pulled a thinking face, weighing up the pro’s and con’s of telling whatever she was going to tell me. Suddenly she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her as we carried on walking down the side street.

“So there has been some tension between us and yeah we did kiss but I don’t know-“she shrugged her shoulders as I did that silent clap thing next to her, gleaming madly at my own correctness about the situation “I just think that I should wait to have this baby” she patted her stomach “and see if he still wants to build a relationship because he might change his mind. Having a baby isn’t going to be easy and I just don’t want to complicate things. I still love Louie you know” I patted her back and kissed the side of her face,

“I know Debbie, it’s just I’ve seen how Tre acts around you and it’s so sweet. You never know, he may just be that extra bit of help when the baby comes along” her smile beamed before falling again and she nodded her head.

“we’ll see Marci because after all, we do finish this back breaking tour in less than a week” I nodded and felt that sinking in my stomach that I had felt this morning. “But!” she changed her attitude by jumping in the air and pointing at me “not before your birthday, which is in four days. You thought I had forgotten” I rolled my eyes and stormed in a mock fashion in front. I didn’t really like celebrating my birthday, in fact I enjoyed the basic recognition via a ‘happy birthday’ by somebody like my best friend and that’s all.

“You are going to promise not to say anything to the guys because I’m just too tired to do anything” she sighed and walked quickly behind me,

“I promise I won’t do anything big but come on, Billie Joe, being your boyfriend, is entitled to do something for you or are you just going to lie to him and say you were born without a birthday” I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out,

“Fine but nothing to big because we have to do a show that night” she stuck her tongue back out at me, as we walked into the tour bus area.

“Such a sourpuss” She scolded me, as we walked to our tour bus where Mike and Tre were sat outside, talking in a very intellectual way, in a pair of old fold out chairs. I waved at them as I opened up the tour bus door and stepped in side, shocking Mike and Tre as both of them looked at me, wide eyed with their mouths wide open.

“I thought you were out with Billie Joe?” Tre asked and I shook my head, I would have thought they, out of all people, would know where Billie had gone today.

“It’s Marci’s birthday on the 22nd, what should we do?” Debbie shouted, unsurprisingly and I rolled my eyes again, whilst getting onto the bus. She was far too predictable and knowing Debbie the way I do, I knew what was going to come next and so I shouted before she had the chance to ask,

“NO!” she looked at me and pulled a displeased face, as I gleamed at her from the bus door frame.

“So where is Billie Joe?” I heard Mike ask Tre, as he pulled out another chair for Debbie. That was a good question, the band had to set up soon and without Billie Joe there, there would be no point but what struck me as strange, was the fact that no one new where Billie Joe actually was.

I looked around the tour bus and nothing seemed different, except the strong smell of aftershave, which seeing as the empty bottle was left on the kitchen counter signalled another accident made by Tre.

I threw my jacket onto my suitcase in the corner and wondered over to mine and Billie’s bed, looking to find any indication of his whereabouts.

“There you are, we have been looking for you everywhere” Tre exclaimed outside and I ran to the door to see Billie, dawdling up the small path to the door looking tired. So at least he hadn’t run off, that’s good.

He looked up to them and waved, showing in one hand a bag of candy. A bag of candy, what, he went shopping for candy? I stepped outside as he walked closer and closer, smiling brightly at us all.

“Where have you been?” I asked, once he got close enough to hear me and his smile grew wider.

“I have something for you” he held up the bag in his hand, before opening it and grabbing out a huge circle lollipop. I pulled at the lollipop and eyed it up suspiciously before smiling at him. All i knew was that he had gone out, without telling anyone where he had actually gone and brought back candy in a better mood than he had left in. Maybe this was the product of drugs, his pupils didn’t look dilated but maybe it could have been some mysterious drug. Well at least he wasn’t cheating on me.

“What’s the big occasion?” I asked jokingly, to which he simply grabbed me tightly into a hug and kissed me hard, taking my breath away from the shock.

“I’ve missed you a lot today, I went into this store to buy a drink on my way back and ended up buying for you too” he chuckled into my neck and kissed me again. Whoa, he is in a bad mood for a brief moment and suddenly he becomes, romantic Billie Joe, saving me of my doubt, one kiss at a time.

He though, suddenly turned to Mike and Tre and threw the rest of the bag of candy at them. “You do have to go set up for the set tonight” I smiled and he sighed, doing his normal routine before a show.

“Come on then Mike, Tre, lets go set up tonight’s set” he turned around and prompted Mike and Tre to stand up,

“Billie, we are thinking about doing something for Marci’s birthday in four days time but we don’t know what. So think about it and get back to me” Debbie quickly said before they walked away and I cursed her under my breath but like she said, he was only going to find out at some point.

“It’s your birthday on Thursday and you failed to tell us till now” Billie Joe looked at me, to which I quickly looked at the big colourful lollipop in front of me shamefully.

“It’s not too important, I never do anything anyways” I sheepishly said and he tutted loudly.

“We’ll do something Debbie, it will be huge, so don’t worry about it” and with that he ran to catch up with Tre and Mike. I turned to look at Debbie sourly and she shrugged her shoulders,

“You said I wasn’t allowed to do anything big, you never mentioned anyone else” I looked away and she chuckled to herself.

Time to do some work then. All’s well that ends well.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm- i hated a paragraph in this...,in fact there are just elements of this chapter that I hate but, it's how things go!
How is everyone with recieveing updates? ............haha.......oh, the tirdness...anyways- asta la pasta.