Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

He was due in this room any minute now, in fact they are a minute late but I suppose that a minute less should be a good thing for me. Debbie and Louie had tortured me over the past day with remarks regarding my one night stand with Billie Joe Armstrong, some of which I found even myself laughing at but most of all I was laughing due to the nerves of being around him. I clicked my pen again as the time ticked another minute, I was sure I was going to blow a fuse with the extremely stressful day that was occurring. one of the three buses I had requested for the band and the crew had not turned up and yet still at four hours till boarding on the buses only two had arrived.
I scribbled down angrily ‘no show’ next to the third bus and slouched back into my plastic green garden chair that the venue had offered. I closed my eyes only for them to spring back open with the ringing of the phone on the desk. I really was edgy today about everything and all this one night stand business seemed to change me into this really neurotic person who was stuffed full of paranoia.

“Hello” I grumpily muttered down the receiver,

“Hello, it’s Cornelius from the bus company. I’m just informing you that the bus you had requested will be unavailable today for mechanical reasons” my mouth dropped open at his words and I could feel the anger raise from my stomach.

“I had booked this bus on Monday so now what shall I do with the people who were suppose to be travelling on it. I find myself now unable to place six people including myself onto any other bus and get them to our next destination in Arizona” I gritted my teeth hoping not to sound too wound up in my voice. I really couldn’t be doing with more added pressure and this situation wasn’t helping.

“well how about three go in one of the buses and the other into the other bus just till you get to Arizona where we will accommodate you with our fully working tour bus” I grabbed my hair tightly as I concentrated in keeping my heart rate low.

“This is ridiculous, I want a discount or something because you have really wasted a lot of time and I could have used another company other than your own if I knew you weren’t up to the standard” I removed my hand to flick through my diary and looked up to the clock, they were now five minutes late and where had all this loose hairs come from on my page. I looked at my hand where a clump of hair was knotted around my sweaty hands and I tried to pick it off as I waited for Cornelius’s reply.

“We could offer you a forty percent discount for the wasted time” I bit my lip at his offer and figured that it was better than having no tour bus at all,

“Fine forty percent sounds good. So will I be receiving the bus tomorrow around say six PM?” I scribbled in the number onto my diary next to the coach number. My stress level became a lot lower; however there was still a no show from Billie Joe.

“It will be there madam. Now while you are on the phone can I interest you in the bonus package of onboard catering for your tour” I tapped the desk and I nearly laughed at his cheek but bit the top of my pen lid to stop myself from saying anything rude back after all I would like my third tour bus by tomorrow.

“No thank you, good day” I slammed the phone down and threw the now leaky pen across the room that looked similar to a prison cell. I slouched into my chair, “Do you want any onboard catering?” I mimicked Cornelius voce, “do I fuck want your shitty onboard catering if you can’t even get me a fucking tour bus here on fucking time” I burst out and slammed the diary shut and closed my eyes in the pure disaster this tour had started in.

“Are we disturbing you Marci?” Paul’s tinny voice echoed in the air and I couldn’t even be bothered to open my eyes, no doubt he was going to pile more work onto me.

“I’m just having one of those shitty days Paul, one of those days that if you see one more motherfucker you’ll blow a fuse” I whispered,

“I should go stand outside then” Tre’s voice pierced through the quite room followed by his howling laugh. My eyes shot open and there stood all four of them staring at me and I sighed. Why hadn’t I expected it to be them after all the clock watching but it had slipped my mind. How I ask, I have no idea. I looked around each of them before letting my eyes fall away from Billie’s face. None of them looked shocked at my sudden outburst as they searched the room for something to sit on.

“I’m going out for drinks guys and gals, so does anyone want anything? Coffee, long island tea for our lady from long island” Paul wiggled his eyebrows and I shot a glare in his direction,

“I’m from Rhode Island” I whispered as I flicked again meaninglessly through my diary that had already begun to look worn.

“Pardon my dear New Yorker?” Paul energetically bounced and I rolled my eyes before raising my voice to compensate for my post anger.

“Rhode Islander actually- close but not so close” I smiled sheepishly at him and I could hear the odd mutter of laughter occur from all three gentlemen in front of me. Pauls face had gotten a stunning pink before turning on his heels and heading out.

“Now that was funny” Tre slammed the desk hard and I looked back up to the three of them.

“so we have all your requests for the show and nothing really needs to be said about that, tonight’s show should run smoothly however-” I flicked back to the tour bus arrangements that had turned into a disaster and circled the ‘arrange new accommodation for the night’.

“uh-oh, Billie I think she had forgotten to pack your condoms and sex toys mate” My face went bright red at Tre’s ironic words and I felt like diving under the table to hide away but I had to try and keep a professional basis to this conversation. I chuckled to break the tension as once again all eyes were on me.

“In fact the bus company in which we have used has not supplied us with a third bus until Arizona, something to do with the mechanics and so for one night of travelling would you mind taking on three members of the crew?” I looked up and right into Mike’s eyes that looked so sympathetic towards me that I played on the subject by pouting a bit.

“One night, well I suppose we can accommodate for three little people. I mean someone is going to have to adjust and sleep with Tre in his bed. I’ll bunk with Billie and there will be one bed spare to share” he planned it out on the desk and I wrote down a yes next to their bus number.

“Why won’t you bunk with me, what the hell have I done? And why is it that you get to go with Billie, why can’t I?” Tre complained and Mike looked towards Billie and gave him a roll of the eyes to confirm with him that his sleeping arrangements were correct.

“I don’t mind sleeping with Mike, plus you can show whoever it is your bunking with your collection of crusty socks Tre” Billie’s laugh after he spoke sent a shiver down my back and I gulped as I jotted down a cat with a bow for whatever reason I believed it was important for.

“I don’t know who will be on the bus with you as of yet but that will be arranged sometime later but before I let you all go is there any questions that you want to ask?” I looked right back to Mike and he swivelled his head towards Billie.

“No I think we are good to go, thanks Marci and we’ll see you after the show” Mike rounded up the conversation and I let a little sigh that the meeting was over. I stood up and walked over to the door, pulling up my three quarter pants as I yanked the rusty door open.

“well then, hope you have a good first show” I smiled as Tre passed me smiling widely as he picked up my pen that I had thrown and handed it back to me. He patted my hand slightly, “thank you”. Next it was Mike who waved me goodbye, giving me a nod and a wink before passing through the door pulling it with him. I felt the door knob being torn out of my hand and I scrambled for it back because Billie was still here. Well he hadn’t left and he needed to go through that door but it was too late because I knew I had to face him again.
“hello Marci” he coughed a little and I turned my head slowly around to face him but something about him being here alone with me was making me want to run out of the door myself. What the hell was wrong with me?

“Billie Joe” I replied and found myself pacing around to my desk, it was like I was a teacher holding him back after class but I was too damn nervous to speak to him let alone look at him. I wish I knew why he had this affect over me. I had never been so weird around a man let alone a person like this before and even with past boyfriends I had always maintained my tough composure.

“Look, erm, I need to, I just, you know, I have too” he stuttered along and he closed his eyes as I looked up to him, he seemed just as nervous as me. Was I affecting him just as bad? “I have to go” he suddenly said and dashed out of the room. I looked down to my hand and saw them shaking madly and my stomach felt like it was being squeezed tighter and tighter pushing all the air I had in my lungs out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Firstly- thanks to all who have read and subscribed to my little immagination wim!
Secondly if anyone would like to comment, please do but I'm not going to beg for you too boost my ego, it just makes me happy to see so many readers/subscribers!

Also Happy Holidays- It's snowing currently in my little town and last night I was up all night with my best friends having an epic 7 hour snowball fight! I also saw a car crash into a wall by a drink driver- it's made my stomach turn and all I can think about is seeing the car collide into the wall and getting abuse of the drunken driver for ringing the ambulance! What should we have done, I do ask myself. But I just want to wish all my readers and the Mibba community a safe holiday.