Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Billie's POV

Ok, it was childish of me to do so but I was hiding away from her because I couldn’t face the guilt trip that was in store for me. I deserved it one hundred percent though. Everyone was tired tonight, everyone except me and as everyone settled down after our superman rescue for Marci my mind became overactive about everything.

I started to call her Rhodes, I eyed up Mike who had publically called it her after I accidently let it slip during our sound check. I thought it was funny, us being on the road with her and the fact that Paul had thought it was Long Island she was from. I began to roll my tongue over my teeth at the fact that Mike had called her that, I felt like nudging the man beside of me awake.

Also Tre was on my wick, I love the man but yet he was so flirtatious with her today that it killed me to see my friend become so aroused by her. She was nothing so why did he suddenly just become all giddy about her staying in his bed. Or was it just to piss me off, he knew I would get paranoid that she was under my bunk, next to my best friend. She’d do just what she did to me to him and disappear in the morning. I rolled over onto my side and rubbed my eyes, I wouldn’t have even gotten in contact with Cheri if it wasn’t for her and now she comes in here showing off her brown wavy hair and her ‘skater girl’ image as if dangling herself in front of me to tease me. She wouldn’t even be on here if it wasn’t for me; I suggested she come on this bus, my idea so why is Mike getting the glory for it? I grabbed my head and felt my temperature rise, this was really working me into a sweat all this Marci business. Sometime soon somebody is going to start believing I’m jealous of Tre for sleeping with her tonight- but I wasn’t was I?

This was sending me into a mad flourish, I was starting to behave like that stupid guy from Wuthering Heights, that stupid book that Cheri read to me one night. I was starting to sound like Heath what you call him, Heathcliff. I tossed again onto my back and looked up to the dark ceiling to count the many beer stains it was covered in, hoping that it would take my mind of Marci.
--

I woke up in intervals during the night to hear the slight whispers of everyone who was peacefully sleeping before drifting into yet another light sleep; it wasn’t until the sunlight from the front of the bus shone in that I decided that it was time to get up. Grumpy as I was, I tried to avoid being aggravated by the ex-rally racer that drove my bus as I stumbled out of the bunk and down onto the small little sofa at the side of the bus. I was so tired and it felt like weights were weighing down under my eyes and I couldn’t wait to have Marci off my bus tonight because at least I would get at least more sleep.

There really wasn’t anything special about this bus, there was nothing to really do except waste your life away staring at the dull passing landscape and for a twenty three year old, I had done enough of that in my room to last a lifetime. I needed a cigarette badly and I scanned the bus for where I had left them last night to find them lying on Tre’s bunk side table.

I crept over a sleeping Eric who laid whimpering like a dog on the floor and stretched my arm out to grab them. I was so close to getting them when Marci turned over in her sleep and sent her arm flying over the bunk side. She was so pretty whilst she slept, I had watched her a little out of boredom on Saturday night before fatally falling asleep but she looked peaceful now and I smiled as I saw her bottom lip pout. Even though I looked like I was straddling a donkey over Eric’s face and still desperately seeking for my cigarettes I stayed a little longer just to watch her like some weird peeping idiot. Maybe I would have stayed there a bit longer if Tre’s hand hadn’t crashed over Marci’s body before turning her back towards him. I felt a pinch in my stomach and I felt my face go back into its tough grumpy look I was perfecting this morning. I snatched angrily my cigarettes of the table and headed back to the sofa to sit and become a grumpy old man who was too big for his boots. I had gotten as far as smoking one cigarette frantically before I crashed my head down on the sofa, staring menacingly at Tre and Marci.

She had me, right in her palm of her hand and dumped me like a used cigarette end before working her way through into Tre’s head and I felt my fury for her build up as I drifted asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I skidded like 15 times today and fell over four. To be honest I think I should wrap myself up in bubble wrap tomorrow. I so wished that my exams didn't fall within the icy part of January. Also I hope I didn't fail today-
Anyways, I felt generous to post up a chapter and interupt my revising for you guys. I love you loads for reading this rough piece of 'serious' work that I had once called it "draft...to be deleted soon"
Lots of love to my superific readers.......wish me luck on my Law and History exam tomorrow!