I'm Jaded Now

Terrified of What's Inside

Maybe I'm insane for not getting over her. She meant everything to me because I understood her, but at the same time, I had no idea where to even begin to sort through her words and make sense of them. Dia was capable of confusing me beyond anything I'd want to know but still have it fall in to place perfectly that I'd understand.

Today is her birthday. If she was alive still, we'd be sitting in my bedroom eating some oddly good tasting vegan cake. "Another couple hundred days gone, so many more to loose any innocence I might still have left. I haven't been arrested yet. Maybe I'll try that today." She's giggle after that. I loved how it sounded when she did. It was something I wouldn't mind living around for the rest of my life.

It's another day I go see her killer again. The prison has been understanding about me coming to see him so often. The steps are stained with footprints and some blood. At check-in, they all know me on a first name basis and let me right in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. School starts in a few minutes and I felt the urge to write this.
I'll make a new layout tonight. (Dujo time though... so I'll have a few days)

All alone he turns to stone
While holding his breath half to death
Terrified of what's inside
To save his life
He crawls like a worm from a bird
(ALL ALONE)
Crawls like a worm from a bird

The Used better live forever.