Shades of Love

The prologue

Her name is Shenay Richardson.

His name is Brett Saunders.

You would think that after 3 years of being in love with him, everything would have worked out between them, but everybody knows that happy endings don't exist for everyone.

Shenay was never promised a happy ending, so why was her best friend Ashton granted the one wish Shenay truely wanted to come true, but for herself. Why did Ashton get so lucky, and more importantly, why didn't Shenay ever tell her that she was in love with Brett. Maybe if she had, they would have never happened.

But Shenay didn't tell anyone about her being in love, and so in some way she blames herself for the two of them. In another way, she blames Ashton. Ashton is her best friend though and Shenay knows that through thick and thin, Ashton will always be her best friend.

All she has to do, is not crack. Never let anybody know the truth. Work through her pain and find somebody else to adore and love. Will it really be that easy though? Will Shenay really be able to fall again? Brett and her have become close in a way and Ashton is a very important factor, but the saying really does go 'All is fair in love and war'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it,
Pass on ideas through comments or subscribe. =]