Shades of Love

One

I couldn't believe my eyes. A walking goddess in my school, in my class, in my city? I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach as I froze in my place. I glanced down at my feet trying to get them to move or something, but they stayed put. He had this preppy look to him and I had never seen him before.

I caught him staring at me and very slowly I could feel my bones again. The only available seat was beside me and when he walked over to it I couldn't help but think about how awesome the year had been for me. My best friend Ashton and I went up to her cottage in the summer and there happened to be 4 guys staying with us. Nothing serious happened, we all just fooled around but I had such a good time. I finally felt free, and I finally felt like a person. A girl who was noticed.

I got back with all of my amazing feelings left back at the cottage but slowly I started to notice how much more open I was. I spent that whole month of August up at that cottage with a guy who made me believe in myself for the first time and I was starting to think that maybe I was somebody that mattered. He lived a million miles away from me though, and so when it was time to leave we both knew that, that was going to be the last time we saw each other.

Okay, so I wasn't extremely open. I was open though, but my flaws still needed work. I tried not to look over at the guy beside me. I tried to ignore how gorgeous he was and how toned his body looked and I tried to focus on what Mr. Deans, my math teacher, was saying to the class.

No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't hold it. I couldn't not think about him and his beautiful appearence. Why was he coming to a new school in April? His classes are probably all messed up and I bet he'll want someone to show him around. I went to speak but I choked on the air and ended up having a coughing attack instead.

I could feel Mr. Dean's eyes boring into me as I coughed my way through his lesson. He asked me to get some water, but I just shook my head. The coughing suddenly stopped and my breathing was back to normal. I contemplated on speaking again, but decided against it. Speaking to him would have to wait.

I couldn't wait to tell Ashton about him and about how goodlooking he was. On the other hand, I want to be the one to talk to him first. I get this boy, Ashton can have the rest. The lesson was over and there was about 5 minutes left of class. Without thinking clearly I turned my head over to him and asked him what his name was.

"Brett," He said smiling a breathtaking smile, "Saunders,"

And I fell in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments/subscribes? <3

This is a flashback just incase you didn't get why it was written with italics. (: