Shades of Love

Eight

"I missed you too," Jensen said, as I continued to hug him. Yes I was aware that I was wearing a dress, but I was also wearing a bathing suit underneath it. This guy was the guy that I didn't see with the 3 other guys earlier. This was the guy that Ashton wanted me to run into.

"You remember me?" I asked, surprised and happy, all at the same time. If he remembered me, why did it seem like the others didn't? I didn't really care so much about them, except for the fact that I grew up with one of the guys, but he moved and I hadn't seem him in years.

"How could I forget you?" He said, as we both stepped away from each other. I could feel my cheeks go red, because this guy was the guy at the cottage that I had, had my summer fling with. He was the first guy I ever really kissed and he was the guy that I couldn't stop thinking about until Brett came along.

"I forgot that you lived here, until I saw the rest of you," I said, smiling. My cheeks hurt but I couldn't help myself; I was way too happy to see him. I tried not to think about the stuff that had happened between us. You know how I said nothing major happened at the cottage? Well I maybe, sort of, kind of, Lied.

"Yeah, Jared, Jeff, and Bobby said that they had seen you. That's one of the reasons that I knew you were here, and decided to come to this party," I laughed a little bit. Jensen was a drinker and a partyier, but he had those days, like me, where he just didn't want to.

"Well I'm happy to see you," I said, as we started to walk along the beach, just the two of us. I suddenly felt like holding his hand, because that's what we always used to do, but I didn't. I just let it sit there, right by my side.

"You look beautiful," Jensen said, stopping us and looking closely at me. I felt completely insecure, but I didn't show it that much. I calmed down because it wasn't like he hadn't seen my body already.

"Not bad yourself," I said, sitting down in the sand, away from the party. I threw the cup that was in my hand down the beach, and just looked up at the sky. It was filled with constellations and I could already see Orion. He was the easiest one to find up there.

"You're so grown up, It's unbelievable," He said, lying down beside me. I didn't lye down with him though, I just sat there looking up. I knew it would be easier and less strain on my neck, but I didn't feel like lying down.

"It has been a while since we've seen each other," I said, as I looked around for the big dipper, "And you, college boy. You have definitely grown up, you're sort of sexy now," I was playing with him, and he knew that. We both knew that I wasn't lying though.

"Sort of?" He said, pushing me down into the sand to lie down with him. It brought back so many memories, "I am definitely one of the sexiest guys on this beach," I hit him lightly even though I knew it was true.

"Since when did you become cocky?" I said, putting my hand up his wife beater and lightly going up and down his skin. I missed the way that felt, and he didn't stop me either. This time as I was doing it though, his chest felt more muscular and toned; he had gotten extremely sexy.

"Right about the time when I started talking to you, and you jumped into my arms like a flying chicken. But with everybody else that tried to talk to you, you always ended up walking away from them," I punched him lightly in the arm.

"Flying chicken?" I asked, confused and annoyed at his choice of words. I was definitely not going to be compared to a chicken, thanks.

"I was joking around, don't be so serious," He said, putting his arm around me. I laughed a little and then slowly felt my eyes close. His chest was a very comfortable place to put my head, and to sleep. His body felt so nice against mine.

Brett suddenly came to my mind and I moved away from Jensen, causing him to have a confused look on his face. What was I doing, Jensen and I were completely different now, things couldn't go back to the way they used to be; not after 3 years of not seeing each other.

"Is it bringing back too many memories?" He said, and I could tell that he was a little upset. I nodded as I sat up and wrapped my arms around my legs, as if to shield myself. I was just finished grade 9 when I had went to that cottage, and I was way too caught up with Jensen while I was there.

"I'm sorry, its just ... you know," I said, standing up. He stood up with me and we walked over to Brett's house.

"This is where you're staying?" He said, "At the owner of the beach's house?" I smiled a little bit at his surprised tone.

"Yep, this is where I'm staying. I'm sort of tired though, so I guess I'm just going to go to bed," I said, hugging him tightly to me. I didn't want to let go, but I knew these feelings weren't for him, because I was thinking about Brett. I walked inside as he walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know my banner doesn't have Jensen on it, so I'm probably going to remake it, or put the pictures in the characters thing at the top of the page.
Comment/Subscribe? ♥