‹ Prequel: Metus

Mutatio

Lor's POV

"Lor? It's Bill. He's sick."

I snapped upright, out of my worried nightmare. Ashley and Angie had gone to sleep quickly after dinner and I had only just managed to drift off before I'd started having a nightmare.

I was with Bill, we were.... alone. We were in a dark room, no furniture, and the only light coming from a small barred window where the moonlight shone through. He was talking to me but I couldn't hear him; his hand was resting on my jaw. I was saying something too, but I was crying. Tears were running down my cheeks.

There was a knocking at the door and we both jumped up. Bill pushed me away and I hit the wall, hard. Even in the dream I could feel a bruise forming on my back. I cried out, sliding to the floor and hugging my knees to my chest. My heart beat pounded in my ears and two men slammed open the door yelling and shouting for me to get up.

The setting suddenly switched to outside, like dreams do. The two men were dragging me away and managed to keep hold of me even though I was struggling. They were chuckling evily, dark, husky sounds that made me want to run and hide. I felt like I was in a horror movie and the killer was going to do terrible things and keep me alive for days before he killed me.

"Bill! Help me!" I cried, reaching out for him, though he was too far away. He just stared at me, as if he was confused I would even ask. I looked deep into his eyes. He didn't care about me.

"Please don't let them get me....." I whispered, fresh tears pouring down my face. It made my captors laugh louder and the one on my left dug his fingernails into my arm. The one on my right leaned down and he.... he bit me. I felt the blood run down my arm and land on the grass below me. I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut, but it didn't make him stop.

"Billa...." I mumbled.

He doesn't care about me. I thought and stared at the edge of my bed. Tom wanted me to help, but how could I if Bill would rather see anyone but me. I glanced at the clock. 3:18. It'd be too late to call Tom and try to help anyway.

I should go to sleep.... I thought. But I had to tell someone! I eyes romed the room, landing on the computer with the webcam.

I launched myself from the bed and to the computer in front of me. I turned on the light and the computer in one motion, logging into messenger. Only one person was online: Romeo.

L:Romeo?
R: Lor! Why are yo up so late?
L: Couldn't sleep....
R: Are you alright? What's wrong?
L: He hates me
R: ....Kaulitz? You're insane, he's crazy about you
L.....
R: Lor?
L: I am insane.
R: No! Lor, that's not what I meant.
L: It doesn't matter.
R: You aren't crazy.


I bit my lip and looked away from my computer. I looked back to the picture that acompanied mine on the instant messenger window. My eyes widened. He was in my dream. He.... he bit me. No, it was just a dream. But still, the sinking feeling in my gut made me want to vommit.

R: Lor, why don't you come hang out with Yu and I?
L: You're here?
R: We're not touring now, so yeah.
L: Where are the others?
R: Kiro Shin and Strify are going shopping tomorrow. Yu and I will be the only ones here. We'll even come get you
L: I don't know....
R: Just try it, Lor. It'll be nice for you to do something.


I didn't want to. I really didn't want to. Yu, he was the other one in my dream. It's not like my dream will ever happen. Bill isn't even here.

I was wrong. So very wrong.