Forget What We're Told

Sidney Crosby has lived up to his role as the posterboy for not only the Pittsburgh Penguins, but the whole NHL. He has mastered the art of playing the squeaky clean, wholesome, Canadian kid that has one thing on his mind and one thing only; hockey.
Truth be told, Sidney has other things on his mind.

Chloe Masters is everything that Sidney Crosby should never be interested in. She's wild, she defines party girl, she craves attention, she could care less what anyone says about her, and to top it all off she is just as famous as Sidney.

Chloe had climbed her way to superstardom via casting calls, runways, and magazine editorials. At twenty years old she has seen the world and had more than her fair share of ups and downs along the way with the media watching intently waiting to see just what crazy thing she was going to do or say next.

How will the world react when the NHL's golden child hooks up with an image destroying, man eating Victoria's Secret model?
  1. One
    “It was nice meeting you, Chloe.” Mario told her as he shook her hand once more. “You’ll love Pittsburgh.”
  2. Two
    “I’ll survive.” Chloe told Megan before turning to face her with a grin on her face. “I make my own fun, remember?”
  3. Three
    “You’re already over a half an hour late.” Sidney informed her patronizingly. “Did I ask for your opinion? I need to make a pit stop.” She told him.
  4. Four
    “Oh my god!” He exclaimed as he hurried towards her. He knelt down in front of her, taking her pale face into his large hands. “Chloe?” He asked as he shook her lightly. “Chloe!” He shouted, louder this time. “Dammit, Chloe! Wake up!”