Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 6

Naomi felt herself propelled against the wall as Gerard's mouth attacked hers. She gasped for air as his hands roamed over her body, causing her to arch into him as he pushed against her. She gasped as his lips seemed to dance down the column of her throat as her fingers grasped at his shoulders.

It had been almost a week since their last kiss, and both had been very careful not to mention it…until today, anyway. Naomi had stayed after school for her tutoring session for the first time since their last kiss and endured an hour of being painfully civil to each other. Until she started to leave, that is. Gerard had been so resistant to let her leave, and when his lips finally met hers in a passionate kiss, Naomi hadn’t hesitated to surrender to him in any way she could.

Naomi felt her eyes flutter shut as his hands ran up her side and slipped under her shirt, lightly teasing her skin. “What about…the door?” she asked, barely able to form a coherent sentence while he was touching her.

“I don’t care,” he replied in a gruff voice.

“Mister-“

“Gerard,” he growled against her throat, sending a thrill running through her body as he lifted her into his arms before spinning around and sitting her on his desk, scattering the books and papers to the floor. “The name’s Gerard.”

Naomi felt her skin flush under his gaze. His lips returned to hers as her hands frantically worked on his belt, desperately needing to feel more of him.

“Baby, I want you so much,” he groaned against her lips as her legs spread more in reaction to his words.

“Then take me,” she said breathlessly, pulling his cock free from his confining pants. Gerard couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but he knew if he turned her down, he would be a fool.

‘Damned if you do, damned if you don’t,’ his brain seemed to taunt him as he looked into her chocolate eyes.

Gerard stared at her for a long moment, knowing that there was no going back after this. Pushing all thoughts from his head, Gerard's hands went to her hips, pulling her to the edge of the desk. His lips met hers with a ferocious intensity seconds before he sunk into her.

Naomi nearly screamed as his invasion sent her into an instantaneous orgasm. Her inner muscles tightened and fluttered around him, causing Gerard to still his movements as he buried his face in her neck. He definitely wasn’t going to last long if she reacted to him like this.

“You’re so tight,” he murmured against her skin, slowly opening his eyes to take in her flushed face and lust-filled gaze. “I’ve wanted you since I first laid eyes on you,” he continued as he hesitantly pulled out of her hot body before pushing back into her with an achingly gradual pace.

The long strokes were nearly driving her insane with bliss as she arched her body to meet his thrusts.

Gerard made a conscious effort not to pound into her, even though he wanted nothing more- he didn’t want his overzealous needs to hurt her. The thrill of getting caught was racing through both of them as they moved as one, each feeling complete for the first time.

Gerard pulled back slightly to look into her eyes, shocked at the emotions that seemed to be displayed in them. He knew exactly what she was feeling because everything was mirrored back to her in his own gaze. His movements began to speed up, their eyes never breaking contact as she gasped for air every time their hips met, grinding together in the most sensual way.

Slowly, Naomi's eyes fluttered shut as he pushed into her with more ferocity. “Don’t stop,” she said breathlessly, her back arching as his hands tightened on her hips at her whispered request. “Please, don’t stop,” she moaned as she clung to him.

Gerard nearly fell over the edge just hearing her voice, thick with desire, begging him. He renewed his efforts, rapidly pumping into her wet passage as her body began shaking with need.

“Naomi… Nae…I’m not going to last much longer,” he whispered. “You’re too fucking tight…feels too good.”

Practically lifting her from the desk when he felt himself spiraling out of control, Naomi struggled to breathe as the new angle seemed to stretch and fill her in ways she didn’t know was possible.

She felt as if she was losing control, her body craving the release that he was rapidly pushing her to. Gerard could feel her muscles squeezing him, seeking out her climax. Leaning forward, he let his lips brush across her ear. “Let it go, baby,” he whispered in a seductive tone. “Just let it go…come for me.”

His hand came up to cover her mouth, knowing that her scream of satisfaction wouldn’t be far behind, and the last thing they needed was for someone to run into the room.

Something about the dominating position sent Naomi over the edge, clutching at Gerard's shoulders and screaming into his palm when she felt him begin to spill his load inside of her.

Naomi buried her head in his chest, letting her breathing return to normal, and was surprised when his arms circled her waist. She breathed in the strong scent of cigarette smoke and musky cologne with an underlying hint of leather. She vaguely remembered seeing him wearing a leather coat at some point.

Gerard inhaled the cinnamon and cherry fragrance of her hair as he let his eyes close, enjoying the closeness of holding her.

Naomi felt him slip from her, immediately feeling the loss of not being connected anymore. She stood up, straightening her clothes, pulling up her jeans and trying to
control her heart as it hammered in her chest, almost painfully. She slowly gathered her books, biting her lips as the nervous sensations nearly had her trembling. Naomi had only had one sexual experience, and it hadn’t left her with the best expectations of what to expect afterward.

Gerard watched her, his brow furrowed in curiosity as she turned to leave the room. “Naomi,” he said softly, causing her to turn around. He closed the
distance between them, slipping a finger under her chin as he raised her eyes to his. “I’ll take you home, sugar,” he whispered, looking at her questioningly.

Naomi's shoulders sagged in relief at the soft words.

“Come on,” he murmured, placing his hand on the small of her back and leading her out of the classroom.

- - - - -
Oh dear Bob. This was so embaressing to write! My mum is sitting right next to me! Bob help me if she goes to read what Im writing!
It would be so helpful if you could comment please.