Sequel: An Old Beginning
Status: Complete

Guilty Pleasures

Chapter 9

Naomi walked down the street, her arms crossed over her chest as she let silent tears stream down her cheeks. It wasn’t worth it to cry, and Naomi silently promised herself that the tears wouldn’t last long. After all, it was nothing. It was a fling. Just a fun memory. She was stronger than this, she would be fine.

Hearing a car behind her begin to slow down, Naomi turned to look at it out of the corner of her eye. She was surprised to see Gerard's black Dodge challenger.
Naomi quickly turned away, wiping the tears from her face, trying to get rid of any evidence that she’d been upset.

“Naomi!”

Naomi turned, biting her bottom lip as she looked at him. She fixed a small smile on her face. “Mr. Way.”

Gerard threw the car into park as Naomi stopped to look at him. “It’s Gerard,” he said softly. “Get in the car, sugar.”

“I’m fine walking,” Naomi replied politely.

“Naomi, please get in the car,” Gerard pleaded, giving her a look that she couldn’t resist.

Naomi nervously looked around the neighborhood before sighing and reluctantly getting in the car.

Gerard breathed a sigh of relief as the door shut behind her. He began driving, and Naomi vaguely realized that he wasn’t driving toward her house.
Both stayed silent for ten minutes until Gerard pulled onto a gravel road, driving for a few more minutes until he pulled into a wooded area.

Turning off the ignition, his hands stayed on the wheel as he stared straight ahead. “What you saw today-“

“It doesn’t matter,” Naomi replied, shaking her head as she looked out her window. “I didn’t really expect you to-“

“Stop right there,” Gerard said forcefully as he turned her to face him, feeling a lump form in his throat as he looked at her red eyes, evidence that she'd been crying just before he picked her up. “What you saw today was nothing,” he emphasized as his hands came up to her face, wanting to hold her, to reassure her. “I need you to understand that.”

Naomi nodded, not entirely convinced.

“I’m sorry I ignored you today, but I knew all of my resolve would crumble if I so much as looked at you.”

Naomi felt herself relax, giving him a soft smile as his eyes watched his hands travel through her hair.

“I’m also a little unnerved,” Gerard said softly as Naomi tilted her head to look at him.

“Why?” she asked in confusion.

“We didn’t use anything, Nae.”

Her eyes widened in comprehension. “I’m on the Pill, Gee.”

He breathed a sigh of relief at the admission, the mood instantly changing.

“I don’t know what you’ve done to me, Naomi,” he whispered huskily as his hands abandoned her hair, dropping to the smooth expanse of her thighs.
“You just keep pulling me in,” he murmured as his lips brushed against hers, his strong arms pulling her into his lap as she returned the kiss.
“Let me in,” he pleaded, the double meaning not lost on either of them.

Naomi didn’t hesitate as their lips fused together, her hands moving to his
zipper as his pushed her skirt above her hips, grabbing her thighs and
tightening his grip as she sunk down onto his cock. He groaned as she
gasped, her eyes half-closed as she looked at him, her gaze filled with
lust.

Naomi bit her lip, almost in embarrassment as she began to rise and fall,
following Gerard's lead. Naomi saw the uncertainty etched in her features
and immediately pulled her closer to him, his lips seeking hers before they
each broke away with a moan.

His grip on her body tightened as he felt her muscles clench him.

“Fuck!” Gerard rasped, his head falling to Naomi's shoulder as he tried to hold off on his orgasm. “I’m gonna come, pet. You feel too good.”

His words alone sent Naomi soaring over the edge as her nails dug into his shoulders. “Gerard!” she screamed, her body practically melting into his.
Gerard plunged into her, spilling himself within her hot depths as he shuddered in climax, her name a whisper on his lips as he held onto her.

Gerard pulled back to look at her when he felt the hot tears against his skin. “What’s wrong, love?” he asked, tilting her chin up to look at him.

“It’s stupid,” she said with a soft blush, shaking her head.

“I won’t think so.”

Naomi took a deep breath before speaking. “I didn’t…I didn’t think this would happen again.”

Gerard leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. “I hope it’s going to happen a lot more,” he whispered with a smile.

Naomi rewarded him with a dazzling smile before leaning in to kiss him again.

- - - - -
A picture of Naomi on my profile [Because I didnt want her to look like me.
1. Im icky.
2. To save my friends brains =D