What Has Become Of Me?

A Twisted Tail

“So how does it work with six players?” I ask looking at the mat.
“You each pick a colour and start with one foot on it” Dom explains since he has been dubbed referee.
I take another look at the mat and notice it has been extended to hold six different circles of each colour instead of four.
“I call red”, Nathan says.
“Yellow!” Seb yells excitedly before jumping onto the mat.
“Green”, Chase and Jett call at the exact same time.
“Blue”, I say with a shrug.
“Blue”, Brian declares quickly after me.
We each take our spots on the mat, placing only our left foots on the selected colour as specified by Dom. Brian and I stand either side of the blue line just as Chase and Jett do with green. Seb stands on the third yellow in from my end of the mat and Nathan stands beside me on the red.
“Ready?” Dom asks.
“Wait!” Seb yells before scurrying away.
I look at everyone with a confused expression as the boys just roll their eyes. Seb races back into the room with a Mp3. He hooks it up to the stereo system and hits play. Immediately the ‘Benny Hill’ Theme Song is blasting into the room. Thankfully, Seb adjusts the volume to a more tolerable level before retaking his position on yellow. Seb nods to Dom and the game is on, with the backing track of Seb’s insane play list.
“Left hand blue”, Dom calls as the spinner slows.
I lean forward to take the blue closest to me expecting Brian to do the same but apparently that would be too easy. Brian’s hand shoots forward taking the circle closest to mine thus making me have to reach around him to take a circle. Our shoulders are basically touching and it’s a bit unsteadying to feel his warm breath hitting my neck. His whole body is in a tent like shape over the mat just to reach the circle.
Now there is the issue that both Brian and I are occupying two circles each with our hand and foot. Seb takes the circle by Brian’s foot; Jett is the next one over then I watch as Chase shoves Brian’s foot onto the red so that he can claim the circle he was standing on. Nathan does the same to me but moves my right foot onto the yellow. I haven’t played this game in so long. Dom spins again as we all fall into the endless entertainment which is Twister.
The first elimination comes when Seb is complaining about Nathan’s butt being in his face.
“It stinks! Move it!” Seb yells at Nathan’s rear end as the rest of us attempt to stay in our kooky positions. My right hand is on the third green spot in whilst my left hand is diagonally to the left on the second yellow spot in. My feet are both spread on the red line. I watch as Seb head butt’s the object of his complaints.
“Ow!” Nathan complains.
“Well just move it then” Seb says but he already looks unstable from the head butt.
“Or I could just do this” Nathan suggests as I watch a wolf’s tail form and hang over the band of his shorts.
Seb attempts to keep his face away but Nathan swishes the tail in his face causing Seb to lose his balance. Poor Chase is wiped out by Seb falling as well. We fall into fits of laughter desperately trying to keep steady as Nathan morphs back to his complete human form and Seb’s infamous pout appears yet again.
“That’s cheating!” Seb yells.
We glance up at Dom, our trusty referee.
“I don’t see any rule in this book stating no tails are allowed during play, what an oversight that is of the game developers”, Dom jokes as he flicks through the rule book before tossing it aside and taking up the spinner.
“Left hand green”
Before I can move, the two spots to my left on the green are claimed. I’ll have to completely spin my body so my chest is facing the roof if I want to stay in.
“She can’t make it”, Jett dares with a playful smile.
“Oh yeah?” I challenge before I spin my body around and claim a green square.
“Nice”, Chase says nodding with a smile.
I tilt my head back to catch him staring shamelessly at my chest. This position has made my top ride down and my bust is being pushed upwards to stay balanced.
“Pervert!” I accuse.
“Is it a crime to admire the fine artwork God has sent us?” Chase questions with a smirk.
“Dom! Spin! Now!” I demand.

Third to be out was Jett leaving me against Brian and Nathan.
“Go Anika!” Seb cheers already happy again because he realised now he is out, there is nothing stopping him from drinking Crazy Lemon.
I’m pretty steady as I squat with my left foot on red and right foot on yellow. The only issue is I’m quite stretched out having my right hand on the yellow behind my foot, and my left hand on green.
“Left hand blue”
Perfect, I’ll be able to balance fine. Brian’s hand darts too quickly for me to beat. He positions his hand on the circle between my legs as he reaches over my left shoulder. Nathan has already taken the next circle in front of me, after the blue between my legs. I wobble and dart my hand backwards to catch myself, meaning I’m now reaching my hand around Brian’s abdomen.
“She’s got the death wobbles!” Seb gasps as I just manage to steady myself.
“Why, hello there Anika” Brian says in a low voice almost like a pur.
I look back to catch him wiggle his eyebrows and smirk at me. Our whole position causes me to groan.
“Right hand red”
I attempt to reach but I feel my back rub against Brian’s front causing me to completely try to adjust my position. All I manage to do is fall backwards and knock Brian, which makes him try to save himself by pressing into me. Brian knocks me forward causing a domino effect into Nathan. I land on Nathan’s chest with Brian on my back.
“Brian wins!” Dom announces as I flail my arms trying to get out of the horribly embarrassing position.
“What? Why does Brian win?” Nathan demands.
“Because he was last to hit the floor, in fact he hasn’t hit the floor yet” Dom informs.
Meanwhile I am trying to slap Brian because he isn’t getting off my back and my cheeks are starting to burn red.
“Ya know,” Seb begins thoughtfully as he looks at Brian and me, “I’ve seen dogs do that.”
“Get off!” I demand way past simple embarrassment.
Brian groans but thankfully rolls off of me. Nathan wraps his arms around me gently.
“Good game”, he says softly with a smile before laying a nearly nonexistent kiss on my cheek.
I doubt my face could get any redder as I stumble to my feet. Jett offers Nathan a hand up so we are all now standing in the middle of the living room.
“So what’s my prize?” Brian asks excited.
“Whatever you want” Dom shrugs.
“Well I know I got my own little prize thanks to Anika’s flexibility” Chase brags causing me to hang my head in embarrassment, “by the way, that colour suits you.”
To top off his comment Chase pretends to actually have a bust and mimes pushing it up.
“I know what my prize is!” Brian pulls me to his side without any notice and lays a kiss on my lips.
I’m so completely disoriented I don’t even have time to stop his next move.
“And just so Chase can’t brag and more” Brian punctuates his sentence by pulling the front of my shirt gently out and taking a gander inside.
“Brian!” I explode still burning bright red.
I slap him over the back of the head, which is quite an accomplishment since he is so much taller, but before I can completely tell him off Jett hoists me up onto his shoulder and walks me off into the kitchen. How am I ever going to survive a whole night?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Finally got this chapter up. Did ya like it? I loved all the movie suggestions and it has given me some great ideas. Thank you to everyone who commented *hands out lollipops to them* You have no idea how great it is to see even a single comment.

I need your support more then ever for the next chapter though due to private issues. Please contribute generously. I really love each and every comment I receive.

Thanks for reading/subscribing and commenting. Bella once again Beta'd this chapter.
Lurking_shadow

oh wait! well I sort of don't have a question to ask you so instead... Ask any question you like It could be something like 'why doesn't Brian get a hair cut?' to 'Do the wolves get to have Christmas'
Thanks again.