What Has Become Of Me?

Collage

I just focused. My wolf was so strong but I just blocked the whole world out. Finally I managed to get control. Every time this happens it just gets worse.

“She’s right” one of the guys on the couch say brightly.

“Wouldn’t want damaged goods” another man says running his eyes slowly along my body.

“Think that’s been enough for today” the alpha says glaring at the man whose eyes seem to have stained my skin with this feel of wrongness.

The alpha strides forward and grabs my arm. I growl at him and tug back, but he pulls me to my feet with ease. Lustful eyes follow me all the way out the door.

“Where are you taking me?” I demand as I thrash around.

“Shut up, darlin’” the alpha snaps, “I ain’t in the mood for that.”

I wince as his grip tightens further. As I still a bit more, he eases up. I’m shoved down the hall past mountains of mess. Obviously no one here cares about the mess. Suddenly I’m thrown against a door. Pain shoots through my back but that isn’t my biggest concern. The alpha shoves himself against me and tries to plant a kiss on my lips. Quickly I turn my head to the side and try to push him away. His lips touch my cheek and he growls.

“We can play rough.”

He opens the door and I stumble backwards. I lose my fight with gravity and end up on the floor.

“Up” the command is short and not to be refused.

Power rolls off him but since he isn’t my alpha his power simply rolls around me. I shake my head fiercely. He snarls and lunges at me. I react too slow. His body crushes mine into the floor and he straddles me.

“I tell you what to do and ye do it!” he snarls.

“Get off me!” I shriek.

He just forces his lips onto my neck roughly. I punch and claw at him as much as I can until my hands are pinned above my head with just one of his hands.

“Shut up” he grumbles then starts to lift the hem of my shirt.

I attempt to buck him off me but instead he moans from it.

“Disgusting pig! Let that tiny dick of yours shrivel up!” I scream at him in sheer desperation.

He growls and starts to unbuckle his belt at I lay screaming at him.

Eventually he pulls his belt free. I resort to spitting in his face but he doesn’t care. He wraps the belt around my wrists and secures them. As soon as he has let go of my hands he has bound together, I heave them forward and smash them into the crown of his head.

“You little-” he’s cut off by a knock at the door.

My wolf has sat back long enough. Claws shatter through my finger nails. Fire erupts within me, it’s out of control. I let myself give in, hopefully I’ll wake up human next to the corpse of the alpha.

“What?” I hear the alpha growl as tremors run violently over my skin.

“We are under attack!” one of his man yell from the other side of the door.

I can’t see or hear what happens next because my body explodes with fur. The belt snaps, then my wolf takes over everything. I can only hope I turn back to my human form.

“Anika!” I hear Nathan yell.

Everything is still crystal clear with my wolf senses. Something thick and crusted coats my otherwise bare body. I open my eyes with effort.

“What happened?” he asks worriedly leaping to my side.

I look at my arm and see just red coating it. A salty taste lingers in my mouth, reminds me of rust.

“We came as soon as we could” Nathan tells me grabbing my hand, “please tell me it’s not yours.”

My confusion clears as I realise what I’m coated in, it’s blood. I sit up, uncaring for my nakedness. Around the room is sprays of blood and scraps of flesh. Bits of human flesh and wolf fur are strewn over the carpet which has been dyed red. An evil grin makes it to my face. It’s impossible, but here I am. I defeated an extremely powerful alpha, I was able to beat a wolf in the highest position, on my second change. Maybe hybrids are just too powerful to be allowed to exist.

An insane laugh bubbles up in my throat. Nathan looks fairly freaked out. I continue to laugh. All the fear and pain I felt in my short stay with the disgusting other pack, is now being released as insane laughter. My body shakes as tears start to form. I must look like some sort of monster; covered in blood and laughing till I cry.

“Anika?” Nathan asks softly and placing a hand on my blood crusted shoulder, “Are you alright?”

I nod. The laughter dies down.

“What happened?” he asks me after a second or two of silence.

“I was-was going to get” I stop as everything hits me, “he was going to rape me and then they knocked at the door, under attack they said.”

Nathan nods along through my stuttering and frowning.

“Then she just took over, she killed him, we both killed an alpha.”

“That’s impossible” Nathan says.

Before he can question how I could hold such power, Dan bursts into the room.

“Anika!” Dan yells and swoops down on me.

He arms clasp me tightly despite my exposed body covered in blood.

“I was so worried” he whispers to me still holding me tight.

He is missing all clothing but some loose sweat pants, he took time after changing to put on some cloths. Nathan is just in boxers, are they lollipop pattern boxers?

“Damn, you need to cover up” he scolds still seeming unaware of the blood covering me and the pieces of the alpha body hanging from walls or soaking into the carpet.

Dan walks over to the bed and grabs a small blanket from it. A crudely and violently severed head rolls from the bed top as Dan flicks the blanket off. Only now does the scene hit him.

“What the hell happened?” he asks looking around the blood splattered walls, “bit overboard Nathan?”

“It wasn’t me” Nathan speaks softly still looking around, amazed at the room.

I bite my lip. The taste of blood enters my mouth again as my tongue touches my blood soaked lips.

“Then who?” Dan asks as he hands me the blanket.

I wrap it around my body tightly. Nathan looks to me then nods at my direction.

“But this was done by a powerful wolf, no one could do this much damage” Dan says gazing around the room, “who could rip up another wolf that bad?”

“Me” I squeak out, hoping he’ll stop talking.

“Nah, this is serious” Dan says waving the matter aside.

“She’s telling the truth” Nathan shares.

Dan gapes at me. Oh boy. Before he can either lecture me or just get disgusted at my handiwork, my pack comes bursting in the door in none other than the Charlie's Angels poses.

“Yeesh” Seb says looking around the room in his Tinker Bell boxers, “Who’s been doing redecorating?”

“It’s more like a collage” Brian says as he inspects the dashes of flesh, guts and fur “See? It’s got chunky bits.”

Their gaze lands on me, coated in blood and wrapped in a blanket. Every one of them frown in thought.

“Thanks” I say softly.

“You didn’t wait for us! Instead you dangerously took things into your own hands!” Dan explodes.

“More like paws” Seb whispers.

“You could have been killed!” my brother yells.

“It was rape or death” I speak quietly and shudder.

Dom quickly moves to my side and wraps me in a tight hug. Suddenly he picks me up and just walks me out of the room providing me what I had been praying for, an escape. Dan follows behind us just like everyone else but he’s still yelling.

“Get you home soon kiddo” Dom says quietly in my ear.

I let his warmth encase me and just sink into his embrace. Bodies litter the house as we move out the front.

Four men wait for us outside with no clothing on. They don’t seem embarrassed to show what they’ve got and I just bury my head into the crook of Dom’s neck.

“This is the girl?” one of the guys ask.

“Yeah, Jai” Dan says, “this is my sister.”

“Damn she is so fine!” the boy called Jai exclaims.

I hear a thump, obviously Dan has hit him.

“Ow, it’s the truth” Jai defends.

“Is that all?” a booming voice asks.

“Yes” Dan replies, “She’s safe, thanks for helping.”

Obviously this is Dan’s pack. There is silence.

“Later Dan” one of the guys say before the pack moves off.

I listen to their footsteps quieten before a car starts up nearby.

“Stay as long as you need” that same deep voice says before the car disappears.

“Let’s get you home and cleaned up” Dom says quietly to me.

As he walks, I rock in his arms and gently sleep creeps in on me. My eyelids close just as I’m placed in the car on Dom’s lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi all.
Thanks for reading/subscribing and hopefully.
Big thanks to my loyal commenter X.xEndless.Addictionx.X and my Beta Bella.

Lurking_shadow