Status: Hiatus

69 Things I Shall Not Do at Hogwarts

I shall not announce, “Remember, save a broomstick, ride a wizard!” at the end of a Quidditch Match.

Fred and George were getting changed in their dormitory for the big game today. I was doing nothing but sitting on the couch in the common room talking to Ron, Harry and Louise about Quidditch. Hermione wasn't joining us in the conversation — what a surprise.

"I think you're going to crush Ravenclaw today, guys. You've lost, what? One match? And that was because Harry was too sick to play! You guys will do brilliant, just wait."

Harry looked at me and smiled. "Thanks, Abbie. You'll be cheering us on with Ron and Hermione, right?"

"Of course, mate. I don't see why not."

Fred and George got down from their room and smiled at Louise and I. "There's our two favourite people, George."

"Pretty little things, aren't they?" George smirked, walking over to me and sitting down.

"Very." Fred picked up Louise only to sit her down on his lap. This resulted in Louise shrieking slightly from not expecting it.

Down at the Quidditch pitch, I stood next to Ron and Hermione, shivering. It was November and the weather was surely getting cold — and fast. I had my Gryffindor scarf wrapped around my neck securely with a nice pair of warm gloves on. I huddled near Hermione for heat. She didn't seem to mind, hell, she was doing the same as I.

The match had started great. The score was already 40-10, Gryffindor in the lead. The game had only started about 30 minutes. And it already seemed like Harry had found the snitch. Cho realized this and was close behind Harry. She probably didn't even see the snitch — it became pure instinct now to follow Harry if he looked like he had found the snitch. I turned around to Hagrid, looking up at him promptly, "can I use those?" I requested, pointing at his binoculars.

"Sure thing, Abbie." He lowered them until I could reach them; I had forgotten how tall Hagrid was. I looked through them after adjusting them hastily. Eventually, I found Harry, and he was going after the snitch. Good eye, that one.

About another 20 minutes and Harry had caught the snitch, bringing the score to 210-50. Everyone started cheering on the Gryffindor side. We won! I looked around as everyone started to calm down — waiting for the opportune moment. As soon everyone got quiet enough, I started yelling as loud as I could, "remember, save a broomstick, ride a wizard!" Half of the Gryffindor side was now laughing from what they heard. I looked over and saw George and Fred laughing hysterically on their brooms, trying to fly down safely.

After everyone was settled in the common room, I sat next to George by the fire as Fred was cuddling with his girlfriend, Louise on the couch. "Abbie, you have the honour of crossing out the first thing on the list we made."

I couldn't help but to laugh as I grabbed a quill and crossed off number one on the list we had created. It was an intriguing list — of what not to do at Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!
Tell me whatcha think!

x