Status: Hiatus

69 Things I Shall Not Do at Hogwarts

I shall not say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me Lucky Charms."

I placed my hand sluggishly on George's shoulder before shaking slowly. I tried to stifle my yawn as I kept on shaking. I don't think he was waking up any time soon. Eventually, I just gave up and my head plopped onto George's shoulder with my eyes closed — my head felt so. . .excessively heavy. I could feel myself falling back to sleep.

Right as I was about to fall asleep. . . someone woke me. I gazed up with my vision blurred to see whom awoken me.

"Morning, love," said Fred. "Although, I was expecting to find you downstairs and not necessarily asleep on top of my brother's shoulder."

I yawned, "I fell a-a-a-asleep?" My attempt to hold off said yawn failed miserably. Fred simply grinned at this.

"Look what you're leaning against." He nodded his head towards George's limp body — well it was limp until George stirred in the bed.

"Well, I guess I did fall asleep against George's shoulder." I pondered for a second. How the hell did I fall asleep there? "O-oh," I felt a little embarrassed, "I must've dozed off while trying to wake up George."

Fred stared at me before laughing, which cause George to wake up. "You sounded like our old, pint-sized, nervous Abbie right there!"

This caused me to blush a light crimson before I stood up at smacked Fred's chest. "I-I do not! And I'm not pint-sized! . . . "

"That's a load of rubbish right there!" George chuckled as he got up and hugged me good morning.

"So —"

"—where's that Muggle cereal that you promised us?"

"The one that you said you ate back in the States all the time —"

"—The one with the marshmallows."

"We're hungry," they ended together. After these past two and a half years, I can't deny any more that I find that twin thing sexy. There's just no denying it any more.

"Oh! That's right. I left it on one of the tables downstairs before I came up here to wake you guys up —"

"Which you failed at seeing as I work you up."

"—Wanna go grab some now?"

"Sure."

The three us of walked down the stairs to the common room in a single file line. It must've looked funny. Fred was walking in front of me and George was behind me. Both of them were tall while I was short. Though, I'm pretty sure George might be a couple of centimetres taller.

"Hey, isn't that the cereal?" George whispered, trying not to let the thief know that we caught him red handed. And guess who it was.

Seamus Finnegan.

I gazed up at the twins and whispered, "you see that leprechaun on the box? Well, he has an Irish accent. And he always tries to steal the cereal away from the children — they always say something that he's doing." I whispered the quote to each of the twins before looking at Seamus. "Seamus Finnegan's after me Lucky Charms!"

Seamus turned around and glared at me, "oh, very funny! I've seen those commercials when I was younger. But are these yours?"

"Yeah, I was saving them for the twins."

". . .Well, I guess I am after your Lucky Charms."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone's holidays were well.
Comment and subscribe!
One subscriber off of having five stars.
Thank you to my lucky 30th subscriber who ever you will be!
:)
Assuming I will get one, though. XD
I'm just assuming since I get a few with every chapter.

x