Status: Hiatus

69 Things I Shall Not Do at Hogwarts

I shall not say, “Beaters do it with Wood.” It is not funny, even if the only ones not laughing—

—were Oliver and the Twins.

There was no quidditch matches this year, but that didn't stop Oliver from stopping practice. Most of the other houses forgot about quidditch practice. Not Wood. He wanted to be ahead of everyone else so that next year, we'd be way ahead.

I walked down to the quidditch pitch with Fred, George and Louise. I carried Geroge's Beater's bad and linked arms with him. Fred and Louise were warped in their own conversation while I was giggling with George.

"I wonder how much I could seriously hurt someone with this! I mean really, one bloody good knock to the head would do it."

"Yes. . .it certainly would," George muttered as he pulled it out of my hand. "This is why we can't take you to nice places or take you out to public, love. You'd simply be smashing people and, or thing over the head with the bat!"

George and I just stared at him after that comment and burst out laughing. For a few minutes, we couldn't stop. Fred and Louise couldn't even figure out what was so funny, and George and I weren't going to explain, it was somewhat our inside joke. Once we stopped laughing, we were nearing the locker rooms for the quidditch players.

I gave Fred a hug before I hugged George. "You know, it'd be fun to go out to a nice place sometime, just us." I could feel my cheeks starting to burn. I didn't want him to think I was trying to get him on a date, I don't know what he'd do. "You know, just a day for two best friends."

"We will, we'll go to a really nice place this summer." With that, he walked into the locker room.

Before he vanished, I spoke up. "You promise?"

"I promise!"

I sat in the stands with Ron, Hermione and Ginny. "So how do you feel about your little sister fancying your best friend?" I blurted out while watching the twins fly around, hitting bludgers. Ginny was one of my room mates and being able to tease her about Harry was so much fun. Her face heated up with a shade of red in almost an instant.

"I do not!"

"Of course you don't."

Ron was just looking between us, not knowing what to say.

"And how do you feel about your best friend fancying your older brother?"

"Ginny, I do not fancy anyone!" My face reacting the same way as hers. I pouted and continued to watch the twins fly. They had quite some strength. It was required for a beater. I could hear Hermione quietly giggling as we all jumped and shrieked in an instant. A bludger had smashed some of the stands near us. Weren't George and Fred supposed to be taking care of those? George flew near us and laughed slightly.

"Sorry about that ladies." He looked at Ron and smirked. "Won't happen again, I promise."

Three of us were trying to figure out a way to get back at George for what he did. Hermione wouldn't participate, of course. She thought it was an honest mistake. Yeah, right. I doubt that would be an honest mistake. George wanted to screw with us. I know him all to well to say that it was a mistake. Though, I had to admit, I found it quite funny.

Ron and I were plotting when I looked down to see Oliver talking to the twins, probably trying to teach them the new move that the twins were talking about. I knew they were pretty excited about that.

Time for some payback, boys. I cupped my hands around my mouth to broadcast my voice. "Hey, team! Look at the twins with Wood! Beaters do it with Wood!"

I heard even Hermione burst out laughing from behind me while some members of the team were trying not to fall off their brooms while laughing, some of them landing and falling on the ground laughing. Oliver was pissed while he yelled at the team to stop laughing and get back to work. The twins were giving me a death glare while I was just waving at them, a big grin plastered on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
*This is before Abbie and George start dating.
Sorry I haven't posted in a month, I've been busy with new stories.
Happy Valentine's day to the lot of you even though I dearly despise the holiday. (:
Hope it's a good one for you guys.
I'll be updating this soon, don't worry.
And thank behind closed eyes. and hello alexxo for kindly suggesting that I update. (:
And thanks for the 8 stars, loves!<3

CHECK THESE OUT:
THIS IS MY TRUE MASK -A new Lucius Malfoy story I've been working on!
THERE'S SOMETHING WEIRD ABOUT THAT LUPIN -A new Lupin/Maraurders story I've been working on!

x