Status: Hiatus

69 Things I Shall Not Do at Hogwarts

I shall not yell “IT DOES DEATH” if asked in class what Avada Kadavra does—

—it may be the correct answer but is not the way in which I should reply.

"What's number three, boss?" I looked up at Fred who had the list in his hands.

"And here's number three," he pointed it out quickly and I glanced at it. This was going to be hilarious. It was good too because Professor Moody had mentioned to us that today was going to be the day that we were to discuss it. I saluted him before turning around to see none other than Louise. She gave Fred and I a weird look. We had been acting weird for the past week and told no one else in the house. Only ones who knew about the list was Fred, George and I. And it was going to stay that way.

"What're you guys doing?" She questioned suspiciously.

"We're not doing anything, love. Why do you ask?" Fred asked as sweetly as he could.

"You guys have been up to something — and George too. It's all got to do with what's on that parchment. I will find out what you three mischief makers are up to." She turned around and walked towards Hermione before turning her head and saying, "just you wait."

"I think your girlfriend's out to find out about the list and will go through extreme measures to do so. This is serious business, boss." I said as dramatic as I could with a straight face.

"I think you're right, agent Haywood. Find Cap'n Weasley and alert him. Are we clear?"

"Yes, boss!" I saluted once more and laughed while I left, looking for George. It was funny how we all had names for "Operation List" 'members.' Fred was 'boss,' George was 'Cap'n Weasley' or just 'Cap'n,' and I was 'Agent Haywood.' We were convinced that we had no wreaked havoc enough in the past few years — especially me. Hence why we began this list. And we wanted to make our school years worth remembering.

I was sitting in my chair with my head on my hand. Moody was going on about curses. I shot Ron a bored look as he returned it. He yawned as the Professor threw chalk at us, yelling. "Are you two paying attention?!"

"Y-yes!" we both stuttered, not clearly knowing what was going on.

"Now, the three curses are the Imperio, Crucio, and Avada Kadavra." Mad-Eye continued. "We've already said that the Imperious curse allows us to control others and Crucio curse tortures. Now, does anyone know what Avada Kadavra does?" He turned his back to us and walked up to the front of the room — I took advantage of that.

With no one else speaking up, I quickly yelled, "IT DOES DEATH!" Right after yelling, I placed my head back on my hand and pretended to not know what was going on.

"Yes, Miss Haywood! But next time, try not to sound like such a mental idiot!" He threw another piece of chalk and it hit me square in the head. I looked up and couldn't help but smile to the laughs coming from the many students in the room — even the ferret, Draco Malfoy.

Mission number three complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I just started this yesterday and I already have three subscribers and 18 readers.
I decided to update again today for a little "thank you." :)
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!
Hearing feed-back from you guys would be nice.
I wanna know if I'm making anyone laugh. (:

x