Status: Hiatus

69 Things I Shall Not Do at Hogwarts

I shall not tell Crabbe and Goyle their village called and they want their idiots back.

I grumbled as I woke up. Louise was talking to Hermione — and they weren't being quiet. Yawning, I rubbed my eyes before sitting up, giving them both a death glare. None of them noticed. I looked at my clock. Seven AM. What the bloody hell. I'm not a morning person and this is way too early for me. I figured I'd go wake up the twins.

I walked up to the boys dormitory strained. It felt like being tired had drained every bit of energy I had. As soon as I saw George's bed, I fell on top of the bed, my head hitting the pillow. I yawned out, "Get upppp."

George didn't respond with words. He only responded with burying his head in my shoulder and pulling me closer by the waist. I couldn't help but to blush.

"Get up, George. If I'm up, you have to be up."

"You're not up, I don't know what you're talking about."

". . .Geooooorge." I groaned.

"Ugh! Stop moaning my brother's name!" Fred sat up and walked towards the door, walking down the stairs to the common room. It was like he did it automatically seeing as his eyes were barley even open.

"Go to sleep, we'll get up when it's nine or something."

"But breakfast ends at 8:30."

"We'll wake up at eight then, sound like a plan?"

I slowly nodded before getting under the covers with George, I was really to tired to exactly process in my head what was going on. As soon as I laid back down and stopped moving, George pulled me closer once more, resting his hand on my hip. I let out another yawn before cuddling up to him, falling back to sleep.

It was now eight and the twins and I were heading down to the Great Hall. Boy were we hungry. Fred was complaining that we woke him up and then we went back to sleep. I didn't care, I was way too tired for this. The twins were walking alot faster than I was. My legs were short and I was tired.

Fred stopped in his tracks and looked at me. He started before facing forward and bending down a little so his back was closer to the ground. "Hop on."

"What?" I questioned, not being able to realize what he was doing.

"You walk too slow, I'm giving you a piggy-back ride. Hurry up so we can get breakfast."

I smiled and jumped on his back. He put his hands under my thighs for support and I rested my hands on his shoulders, trying not to rest all my weight on him. I loved my two best friends.

When we got to the Great Hall, first thing I noticed was Crabbe and Goyle fighting over some food. When we passed them, I got Fred to stop and I looked at them. "Crabbe, Goyle, your village called."

They gave me a weird look of confusion.

"And they said they want their idiots back."

A few Slytherins snickered while we sat down at our table, grabbing food and filling our plates. It wasn't long before Draco decided he had something to say.

"Hey, Mudblood." He called out to get my attention.

I turned around and I glared at him along with Fred and George.

"Careful, Malfoy. Your two goons are eating each other. I think they've turned into cannibals. You might be next."

I glanced over at the two baboons. They actually were biting each other over food. "No, Malfoy's safe. I don't think Crabbe or Goyle would like to eat something that resulted from incest."

I think I just received the dirtiest look Malfoy's ever given anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe please!
Once again, thank you to all my lovely readers and my amazing subscribers!

x