Status: Hiatus

69 Things I Shall Not Do at Hogwarts

I shall not bring a Magic Eight Ball to to Divination class.

The three of us walked out of our last detention of the week from the whole pure-blood jokes. I sighed as I walked slowly, yawning. Snape's detentions were always really boring. I couldn't stand them, nor could Fred or George — yet we got alot of detentions from him.

"I have class right after this in another ten minutes!" I moaned, throwing my head back with my hands on each side of my head.

"Ah, that's why we love being in our sixth year —"

"—Less classes," George finished.

"Yeah, lucky you. But at least I'm not a loser like you guys, hanging out with a fourteen year old when I'm sixteen." I stuck my tongue out at them. I really didn't mean they were losers, I was glad they hung out with me. I loved them both so much.

"Maybe we just won't hang out with any more fourteen-year-olds, then." they chimed in unison.

I blinked, looking up at Fred, "you're dating a fourteen year old."

". . .Blimey, never thought of that."

All of us laughed.

I sat at a table with Ron and Harry. Louise was sitting with her girl friends. I was never really that good with getting along with other girls. Louise on the other hand — she was friends with most girls in Gryffindor. Ron and I locked eyes before he whispered, "she's completely bonkers! What is she even going on about?"

"You think I know?" I whispered back. "I never have any idea what the bloody hell she's ever talking about."

Harry soon joined in, placing his forehead on the table. "Me three."

Professor Trelawney walked over to our table and smiled at us with that barmy grin of hers. "Now, everyone heads up and look at the centre of your table, look into the crystal ball. . ."

"Wait, Professor. I have a new one that I want you to take a look at!" I said cheerfully as Ron and Harry both gave me weird looks. I couldn't help but to smirk as I pulled out a magic eight ball and set it on the desk in front of me. "You see, I got this from the States when I was there this summer. Take a look."

Trelawney's eye brows knitted together as she hesitantly picked it up and examined it. "Quite interesting. . ."

"If you shake it and ask a question, it'll answer your question with accuracy. It's. . .charmed to work that way. Give it a try!"

Everyone's eyes were on the professor. All Muggle-borns and Harry were snickering.

"Ah, alright. Hm. . ." She pondered before asking it the question, "will I be grave danger this month?" She soon shook it and to only reveal the answer. the little dice read "yes." She stared at it with wide eyes and started screaming. She tossed it and started to run, "class dismissed!"

I caught the magic eight ball and got in front of the class. "We can thank the Muggles for inventing this! We just got out of class an hour early!"

Just wait until Fred and George hear, it'll be a good laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO sorry I haven't update in a few days.
Very busy with Christmas coming up and a few days where my internet was on and off every five minutes.
Hope this was a laugh.
Comment and subscribe please!

x