Status: Inactive - loads of school work. I'll try to update as soon as possible

Fighting an Imprint

People Change

Image

"Bella is so sweet and unselfish," Jacob grinned as he sat down.
I put on a fake smile and sat down next to him.
For the last hour, I had heard him talk non-stop about Bella Swan, the newcomer that had arrived in Forks. I had learnt she had brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. She didn't seem very interesting to me. I guess that didn't apply to Jacob.

Jacob and I had been best friends since... well since forever. Our fathers knew each other really well, and we had both experienced the loss of our mothers. Hanging our with him slowly increased my feelings for him. I never told anyone because I definitely knew he didn't feel that way. Especially with the way he was talking about Bella, it was stupid of me to have even thought of being with Jake.
"Maybe you should hang out with her more often," I encouraged. I was being selfish, wanting him when he wanted to be with another girl.
"I can't. She sticks with Edward all the time," scowled Jacob.
The narrowing of his eyes said it all. I knew it was bothering him.
"What's wrong, Jake?" I said as I put my arm around him.
"Nothing," he said as he shrugged my arm off and walked off.

I didn't know what to think. He usually told me everything. All I knew was this Bella Swan was going to be trouble.
----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Liss!" my best friend, Leah, cried as she hugged me.
I smiled. It was good to see her happy again. Recently, the boy she loved, ditched her to be with her cousin. I know, right? It was harsh. She took it the hard way, turning bitter and hateful to other people. She was still spiteful of other people but I had stuck with her the entire way, so she was still nice to me at times.
Sam and his little cult walked past us, students moving out of the way for the gang.
Leah and I looked at them and walked off. The gang thought they ruled everything. They said they were 'protectors'. It didn't seem like it.
Sam was the reason of Leah's heartbreak. Leah had once been a happy and cheerful girl who had the perfect boyfriend. But all that changed when Sam went off with Emily.
I guess, people change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :D
Comments = Love.
Debz xxx