Status: Inactive - loads of school work. I'll try to update as soon as possible

Fighting an Imprint

Changed?

Image

Over the last couple weeks, Jacob had been ignoring me and hanging non-stop with Bella. It hurt me that in a matter of weeks, Bella had taken up all of Jacob’s attention. Especially when I had hung out with Jacob my entire life. It hurt me to even glimpse him with Bella, working on his Volkswagen. Laughing. Smiling.

“Are you alright, Liss?” my dad said with a concerned expression, interrupting my depressing thoughts.
I looked out of the window and sighed. My dad knew to leave me alone with my thoughts and figure things out myself.
“Where’s Jacob? He hasn’t been hanging around lately,” my dad said as he tried to change the subject… unsuccessfully.
“He’s not been around lately,” I said simply.
With that, I got up from my chair and walked back towards my bedroom.
I didn’t want to think about him. I wanted to forget him. But I couldn’t. Instead, I curled up on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain hammered on our roof, waking me up. Droplets of rain slid down the window and the sound of roaring thunder ripped through the gloomy sky. It was raining again. Typical La Push. You’d think I would be used to the rain. But actually I’m not. Everytime I see the rain, I groan. I long for those rare sunny days. I sighed and got dressed. I ran downstairs to find a note attached to the fridge.
“Liss, I’ve gone over to the Blacks. You should come over soon. Jacob probably wants to see you. Dad.”
I grabbed a muffin and walked over to the Black’s house. An unfamiliar red pick-up truck was in the driveway. I froze when I saw Jacob talking to Bella. Again. Just when I thought of forgetting it all, there was Jacob with Bella. The thing that made me curious was their expressions. They had angry, annoyed, persistant scrowls on their faces. It seemed almost impossible that they were having an argument – the last time I had seen them together, they were both laughing and hugging. But it had changed. I was almost hopeful, when I realised the changed look of Jacob. His long, charcoal hair was gone, instead it was cropped quite shortly. His face was bitter, all the radiancy and friendliness gone from his face. He was different. He had changed. But this time, it was worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting on my story! I really appreciate it guys! Sorry about the late update!