Rejects Mansion

Getting To Know You

Master Way lined the other nineteen kids up outside. Lisa had been told to wait with Frank until everyone was checked off the list, she wasn’t happy about waiting but she had no other choice. The rest of the kids looked over at their new Master with wonder, waiting for their name to be called out.

“Right. To make it easier for me. I will call your name out. I want you to come over here, and then stand up there with Frank.” He explained to them, a few at the front shook their heads with acknowledgment. “Okay, let’s get this over with…” He sighed, gazing down at the list in his hands.

“Nicole.”

A girl, younger than Lisa approached him. Her hair was light brown and quite long and a little puffy. Her eyes were dark, even in the small sunlight that had appeared over the mansion. Master Way put his hand out to her and she shook it enthusiastically with a grin. Gerard smiled down at the girl as she walked up the stairs to stand by Lisa. She wasn’t that much smaller than her fellow student who whispered something to her making her laugh.

“Right. Courtney?”

A girl, smaller than Nicole hurried up to him with a smile on her face. She was another brunette and had black lowlights in her hair. She was wearing a black top, it looked like a Green Day top, but he wasn’t too sure. Again, he held out his hand which she took straight away with confidence, she then joined the others at the door, beaming.

“These kids aren’t that bad.” He whispered to himself, as he looked down at the next name on the list.

“Erin and Jessie?”

Two girls emerged out of the remaining group. The one named Erin, who came to the Master first had brown short hair, she was wearing black emo style glasses which framed her brown eyes. Jessie was a little taller, with straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. The two girls shook their Master’s hand and wondered up to the other group.

“Hmm…” Gerard sighed, gazing back down at the list. “Beth and Kris.”

Beth’s blue grey eyes were surrounded by kohl and red eye-shadow, her black hair stopped at her shoulders and her blue fringe covered her right eyes slightly, Gerard thought she looked rather punky looking. Kris was another Green Day fan, she had a black and green top with the band name stitched across it, on her jeans hung a chain. She had long red hair, hazel eyes and freckles.

“Hi, girls.” Gerard said as they smiled at him. Both ran off giggling to the others who were all whispering to each other by now. “Bye, girls.” Gerard sighed, gazing at the remaining group.

“Jaydeynn and Hayley.”

“Call me JD.” Jaydeynn replied as she shook his hand. Gerard nodded and scribbled JD down by her name. She smiled and pulled her dull red hair behind her ears, it looked both bright and dull at the same time. Perhaps another trick of the sun. Hayley stood beside her waiting for her hand shake. She had long curly brown hair and was quite tall compared to some of the others. She smiled as Gerard took her hand and shook it. They both hurried off as he lifted the list back up.

“Rowena. Angel and Anne Marie.”

He increased the number of names to come up after he felt himself blush after noticing all the girls were staring at him and whispering things to each other while looking over in his direction.

Rowena had shoulder length brown hair which made her pale skin look even paler, she also had brown eyes. ‘Lots of brown eyes this year.’ The Master told himself as he twiddled the pen with his fingers. Angel was quite different to the other girls, she had shoulder length brown hair also, but she had blue eyes instead of brown. ‘Thank god!’ She had a few piercings like her eyebrow, her tongue and even a snake-bite. Gerard winced at the thought of needles.

Then there was Anne Marie. She also had blue eyes which made Gerard feel slightly better. At least it’s safe to say that there won’t be a brown eyed invasion. She grabbed at her dark brown hair as a strong breeze of wind blew at her. Each got their hand shake and joined the others.

“Ah, we have another Lisa. Where is she?”

Another brunette came out, nervously as she approached the Master. ‘What is with all the brunettes and brown eyes?’ Gerard asked himself after noticing her brown eyes. ‘All the brunettes in the world are after me!’

“I know what we’ll do with you.”

Lisa looked up with surprise as Gerard scratched her name out. “You will be known as Lizzy instead.” Lisa nodded, got her hand shake and ran quickly to the others.

“Indigo? Aiden and Maia?”

Indigo had black long hair with blue streaks, she was wearing skin tight jeans and had heavy eyeliner around her eyes. Aiden also had black hair, she looked total goth with her black and red make-up on, she was quite tall and wore glasses.

“Aiden isn’t your real name…is it?” Gerard asked hesitantly.

“No, its my nickname. And, no. I’m not telling you my real name!” And with that she marched off to the other girls with an unhappy frown. Gerard’s mouth flew open. No one had ever talked to him like that! Never. He let it pass…perhaps this time only.

Gerard took Maia’s hand and shook it as she waited. Maia had short black hair and looked pale in the sunlight, she was quite skinny and looked the silent type. But, looks can be very deceiving.

“Leigh. Sadie and Raven.”

The three girls sprint over to him with their eyes wide, they looked quite excited. Leigh had long curly red hair that goes down to her waist and bright green eyes, she wore emo style clothes and also wore oval shaped glasses that were a maroon colour.

Sadie wore black glasses, but you could still see the thick layer of eyeliner framing her eyes. Her black hair covered most of her eyes, but he could see that they were a hazel colour. Raven was the last of the three. She looked quite the sight!

Her hair was really long and went past her butt. It was all black, apart from the blue streaks, the purple tips and crimson bangs. And her eyes were a frightening electric blue. Gerard couldn’t help but stare at the fascinating colour.

After they went to the others, he looked down at the list for the last time. “Last but not least. Chaz.” He looks up and screws his eyes when he see’s two girls standing waiting. “Which one is Chaz?” He asks, pointing at the two. One of the girls raises her hands and smirks. “So who are you?” He asks the other one.

Before she can speak Beth comes running over to her. “This is Vikki! We’re friends.” She adds smiling at her as they hug. Gerard looks over at Frank with confusion.

“Well. She stays in your room.” He tells Beth. Beth just nods and the two walk off back to Frank. Vikki had black and red hair with pale blue eyes. Gerard quickly scribbled her name down at the bottom of the list, before looking up to see Chaz standing before him, waiting.

Gerard puts his hand out and smiles. She takes his and tightens her grip on it. He winces with pain. “Nice to meet you.” She says grinning. “Just to let you know. I don’t need to be here. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my stupid ass of a step-dad. And I don’t take orders lightly.” Gerard nodded as she walked off. He tried to smile as the rest of the girls followed Frank into the mansion.

“Jesus Christ! I need to keep an eye on that one! The rest seem alright. Ow, my hand!”

Image
{Gerard cools down his hand after Chaz nearly breaks it!}