Star-Crossed

I Told You Past Flames Were Hard To Put Out

Dean couldn't move, the fear and worry rushing into him, taking away any breath he had. Sam was already up and forcing Tristen against a wall before Dean regained focus. Sam's pants hung around his ankles. The tall 'penguin' holding Tristen by the throat.
“You better go, Tristen. Or I will.”
“Sam wait.” Dean urged. “How did you not die?”
“Oh what Dean? You don't feel it, you don't feel the evil rising around you?” Tristen scoffed as the large hand around him grew tighter. Tristen choked, his iris' becoming black, vile, evil. He grinned at Dean.
“Yeah, so what? What does that have to do with us?” Dean asked, throwing Sam's ruined button up on to cover himself. He felt foolish, he was covering himself while Sam stood choking him with no pants on and a hard on. Lovely. He thought.
“It has everything to do with you, Winchester. Everything.” And with that Tristen let out a scream that made Sam release him. A thick black miasma rose from his mouth, tunneling up to the ceiling. Sulfur coating the air, hurting to breath, or even look out into. Finally the scream stopped, the miasma gone, and all that left was Tristen laying on the floor...for just a moment.
“You have got to be kidding me.” Tristen boomed without looking at his surroundings. “After all my years of hunting I got possessed. Fuck!” he boomed again. Finally his eyes caught Dean, and anger filled his eyes. “YOU GOD DAMN SONOFABITCH!” Tristen yelled
“Hi Tristen,” Dean smirked before letting his eyes hit the floor. Sam just looked at them, than shuffled to get some pants on. The loud zip caused a silence to fill the room.
“Don't you 'hi Tristen me' You bastard, how dare you!”
“How dare I? Your the one that showed up at my door wanting to wine and dine me!” Dean countered.
“Bullshit! I have been over you since last year. I have a new pet, and he LOVES me, you hear that? LOVES ME!”
“Oh, really? And who would that be?” Dean and Sam asked in tantum as Sam joined the ranks again.
“Jason Bates,” Tristen answered.
“The demon hunter?” Sam asked.
“You know him, Sammy?” Dean asked also.
“Yeah, who doesn't. He is the third best hunter in the states,”
“And the worlds best fuck.” Tristen added.
“Awkward,” Sam said in unison with Dean. Tristen just grinned.
“I do know one thing. The are going to Richmond.” Tristen added.
“Virginia?” Dean asked. Sam and Tristen exchanged 'are you really that stupid looks'
“Yes...Virginia, dumb ass.” Tristen spat. Sam chuckled. Dean shot a 'don't encourage him look'
“Fine lets go, the impala is out back.” Sam said,
“My BABY!” Dean shouted nearly teleporting out the door and down the stair case.
“I am not riding in that death trap, my car is out back also.”

They walked outside to see Dean nearly humping the impala and a gorgeous black Mustang GT with red racing stripes. Sam smirked as he saw the look glide across Dean's face. The look of feeling dethroned, and unwanted. For some reason Sam knew what Dean was thinking. He was thinking that Sam would leave him. Sam walked over to Dean laying a small kiss on his cheek before speaking.
“I am riding with Tristen.” he said with a smirk. “Dean, don't worry. Your the only one that has stolen my heart, I am not going to leave you.”
“Dammit Sam. Don't read my mind, you know I hate that.” Dean said before he continued. “I also think I know what your gonna do, your gonna set things straight. Your going to tell him I'm yours.” Sam nodded. “Okay than,” he said, “just be careful. I love you.” Sam's eyes opened with a force of a bomb. His mind flashing back to the bar, the words he had spoke in silence. A single traitorous tear fleeing from his eye. Dean just looked stunned, thinking he had done something wrong.
“No Dean you didn't do it,” Sam answered Dean's silent question. “The night you left, you said I love you before you walked out the door. You didn't stay long enough to get my response. I stood in the silence and the sulfur smelling bar for an hour, but right as the door closed I whispered, I love you.” Sam said wiping another tear from his eyes. Looking at Dean only brought more tears. Dean now had tears of his own gliding down his face.
“I'm so sorry Sammy. So very sorry, I shouldn't have been stupid, I didn't even let you know why I left.” he said looking down.
“Dean I know why you left, you think I would let you just walk away without knowing? I read your mind, you left because of me, because of not wanting to see me in danger. Well sorry to tell you but danger comes with the job.” Sam said, smiling sympathetically. He heard the rumble from Tristen's Mustang roar to life. “I've got to go.” he said placing another kiss on Dean's lips. Dean nodded and climbed into the Impala.

Tristen drove faster than Dean...a lot faster. It was an hour before Sam even opened his mouth.
“I know about you and Dean.” he said, not trying to sound pissed or mean. He just wanted to state a fact.
“And I know about you two as well.” Tristen responded, Sam looked over to see Tristen's lip rise to form a smug grin.
“Fair enough,” Sam began, “but he is mine. And I don't want to see him hurt.”
“Well darling it won't be by me, it will be by some demon or hell maybe even you, but trust me. I don't care about him like that.” Tristen stated, turning to face Sam in the eye. “Ever.”
“Okay, thanks. Just wanted to clear things up.” Sam said trying to escape the awkward situation.
“Plus he didn't love me, he loved your from the start. He moaned your name the last time anything happened between us. I didn't know he had a brother so I figured it was a girl or something.” Tristen said. Sam could feel his cheeks heat up, could feel the burning feeling. The feeling of knowing his brother did truly love him.

The rest of the ride was silent, except for a few bickering fights on music. Soon Sam's phone rang, the number and name shown was Dean's. He answered with out hesitation.
“Hello?”
“Hey, there is a motel up the road a bit, I would keep going but I am getting sleepy.” Dean said, embarrassment coming from his tone. Dean could hear Sam in the back ground relaying the information to Tristen, soon he came back on the line.
“Okay, its the one right passed the Virginia state line right?”
“Yea,”
“Okay babe, we'll stop. Love you.” Sam said. As they rounded the bend to see the, Welcome to Virginia sign. The bright neon blue sign hovering in the horizon. Sam felt his heart leap in his throat, the thought of actually being in a room with Dean made him smile. A smile that clearly said exactly what his words did.
“He is gonna need a wheelchair.”
“What?” Tristen asked taking his arm off the window panel of the car.
“Nothing,” Sam said cheekily. “absolutely nothing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, THEY EQUAL UPDATES