Star-Crossed

Son of A Bitch!

Seeing that Tristen drove faster gave about a forty five minute head start. Sam had just said bye to Tristen and quickly ran into the lobby of the Pink Flower Motel and Bar and purchased the rooms, one for Tristen and one for Dean and himself. As usual; one king bed. Sam sprinted to the room quickly evaluating on entrance. It was large compared to some of the others they had been in. He inhaled before turning back to the door, leaving once again out the door. He scurried to the end of the parking lot scanning the road. There was a Walmart down the way about ½ a mile down. He started jogging, no running to get there. His mind set on one thing.

That it was going to be special.

Sam was in and out of the Walmart in minutes, his mind focusing on the goal, the time he was going to have; the time he would always remember. He ran back to the Pink Flower, his breath still not hampered by the speed or excitement. He rounded the corner just as Tristen and another man entered Tristen's room. The other man Sam recognized to be Jason Bates, the one of the country's best demon hunters. His expertise involved vampires, werewolves and wendigoes. His hair was a dark chocolate brown, his skin had been lightly kissed by sunlight. His eyes from what he remembered from the last time he had seen a picture were probably that deep crystal blue. Tristen held him by the hand as Sam came crashing through his own room. Quickly pouring the contents on the bed.

Sam placed the tea lights into the holder, hanging it up quickly. His heart raced. He glanced at his watch. Damn! He thought. Only about ten minutes. He lit each candle, taking time to appreciate the things that he loved about Dean. Finally the hovering mini chandelier glowed with a dim light, one that just 'created' the mood. Not like you needed it when your Sam Winchester.

He pulled out his phone and texted Dean.
Dean...come to room 69. He couldn't help but laugh. It was the perfect room for Dean. A few seconds later Sam got the reply.
You rented room number 69? I love you! Okay. Be there in...now!
Sam's heart stopped, he should have had five more minutes, but now it was do or fuck. He grinned as he hid behind the door, sliding down the lights to dim the room even more. The tea lights creating the only glow. He could here the impala puttering outside the walls. Wow! He thought. Thin walls.

Soon he heard them, the tiny sounds that sent his heart into his throat. The footsteps of Dean's arrival. Dean opened the door, the knob twisted only slightly. Sam grinned...he was peeking.
“Sammy?” Dean yelled quietly into the room. Sam fought to hold back the urge to just tackle him and rape him on the spot, but he had better plans. “Sammy!” Dean yelled again as he shut the door, completely unaware of Sam behind him. “Did you put up those lights?” he asked the silence. “Hello? SAM!”

They came from nowhere. The fierce lips colliding with Dean's. The smooth lines meshing with one another, completing a greater pattern. Dean inhaled taking Sam in. This time for good. The kiss to end all kisses. Sam's hands fought to grab a hold of what ever hair was on Dean's head. Dean wrapped his fingers around Sam's hair. The locks of brown soothing him.
“Did you do this?” Dean asked. Backing away from the kiss.
“Yea...I...wanted to be special.”

Dean couldn't really control the feelings inside him. The sweet words that Sam spoke, the intense need, the want,the six months that he had stumbled through. His lips found his brothers once again. Dean's tongue danced on the roof of Sam's mouth. The thick breath entering him as his entered Sam. Dean's hand once again wrapping around Sam's locks, pulling him deeper into his hips. Sam let out a groan, sending Dean over the edge. Dean wanted this, needed this. Dean needed his brother there, holding him, whispering moans into his ear.

Sam closed his eyes, letting Dean's scent wash over him. Dean's scruff scratching at his chin with each kiss. Dean's tongue toying with Sam's, nagging him on, teasing him. Making him suffer. Sam's whimpers of pleasure surrounded Dean, clogging his mind. Dean couldn't take it. Dean hoisted Sam onto his hips, the sight making him giggle, as Sam's Sasquatch legs wrapped around him. Sam's ass landing squarely on Dean's hardening dick. Dean threw himself on the bed, landing on top of Sam. His jeans poking out where his cock lay hidden behind the coarse denim. Sam's latched on with a kiss, his hands fighting the pants. That was...until he heard the banging behind him.
“Son of a bitch!” Dean roared through a kiss.
“You have got to be kidding me.” Sam breathed, his lips trying to find Dean's. The banging happened again, this time; louder, fiercer.
“You really think he is trying to have a sex war?” Sam said, his hazel eyes glowing with lust.
“I do.” Dean said. Sam waited a moment before talking.
“Then give him what he wants.” he smirked.