Star-Crossed

What Was, And What Will Never Be Again Part One

Sam and Dean just looked in shock as the figure of John Winchester burst into the room as it shook.
“No, I'm not your dad, not anymore anyways. I am so disappointed.” John said, smirking. Dean raised his eyebrow, as Sam looked like he was ready to pounce. “Now, clean yourself up, you filthy son of a bitch. Oh, that's right...you are one.” John spat, finally Dean flung himself at him. For the first time attacking his farther; rather it be him or not. That is when Dean felt the cold sensation fill his body, as he fall into the abyss that seemed to cloud his mind. He could see all the memories of Sam being erased from him, at least. . . all the recent memories. The memory of his farther dying replaying in his mind, Tristen caressing him during long nights. Than all the sudden he felt the thick comfort of embraced arms around him, and the smell of freshly done laundry.
“Wha?” he said as he came too, his face muffled into the Tide smelling pillow. He rose from the bed, his eyes scanning, searching for something to remind him of where he was.
“Did you say something, Dean?” he heard a voice call from the next room. “I'll be in there in a bit, I'm just finishing up this load of laundry.
“O-okay,” Dean said, as he just pressed his back against the large headboard, rubbing his hand over his bare chest. He jumped as a flash of memory came to him, he saw his brother's lips pressed against his neck, Sam's face dragging down his chest.
“You okay?” the voice asked as the man entered the room.
“Yeah, I'm fine babe, just another weird vision thing. I've been having them for days now. So, did Sam call and say when him and Jason were going to meet us at the bar?”
“No, not yet.” the man responded. “So, we telling them about the engagement?” he asked, Dean nodded. “I'm excited, I soon to become Mr. Tristen Winchester, husband of one of the best demon hunters in the U.S.” Dean smiled, before lightly kissing Tristen.
“Hey, your not to bad yourself.”
“Yeah, but don't you feel bad for not telling them until now. I mean...the wedding is tomorrow. And you know how Sam hates surprises.” Tristen added.

Dean got up, and walked towards the door. His eyes absently viewing all of the pictures of him and Tristen, Sam and Jason. All of them, still fresh memories.
“Babe,” Tristen called from the bed, as he began folding another load of laundry.
“Yeah?” Dean answered as he turned around.
“I love you.” Tristen said cheekily.
“I, love you more.”

* * *

Sam felt the soft, subtle lips touch his, as he opened his eyes. The smooth skin, rubbing gingerly across his. He was looking into the deep blue eyes, of Jason Barron, his boyfriend of four years.
“mhm, okay so what are we going to tell them?” Jason asked, pulling back from the kiss.
“I think we should just come right out and say it. I mean, I've been with you for four years, and I'm in love with you.” Sam stated, taking Jason's face in his hands and laying a passionate kiss on his lips. “I mean, I know Dean doesn't believe in marriage, but I do, and I believe it should be with someone I love.” he said again, placing another kiss on his lips. Sam jumped slightly as an image of Dean's lips collided with his, Dean's hands searching Sam's body.
“Baby? You okay.” Jason asked, looking at Sam with loving eyes.
“Yeah, I'm fine. I'll call Tristen, you go get ready.”

Jason walked away from Sam, shutting the large bathroom door, as Sam's hands found his phone in his pocket. Dialing the number, he waiting for an answer.
“Hello?” he heard Tristen answer.
“Hey, its Sam. Will be there around...oh...6:50. Is that okay?” Sam asked, his left hand brushing his hair out of his face.
“That is perfect. Just perfect.” Tristen said, in his Stratford Boyfriend tone.
“Great, see you than.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its not very long, but the next three chaps, will be done in parts, all of them baring the same title. Each getting longer and longer. SO you will have to stay tuned.