Closed Away

Novocaine Avenue

Converse scraping at the ground, I let out a rather loud groan and stared at the empty underpass. Where had once been my dwelling place, empty graffiti filled walls stared back at me. Nobody was here that had once been part of my gang, nobody. It was almost like they had all fled from Jingletown to Murder City the second I left, and it left an uncertain feeling in my stomach.

Eyes widening slightly, I realized what that feeling was; guilt. I had unknowingly led them to a city that was about to be destroyed by it's own little delinquents. Scrunching my face up and not liking the way it felt, I pushed the recliner down that Angie had once sat on and stomped off towards the next best place; Novocaine Avenue.

It sat just a little ways away from Jingletown's southern border, almost spilling into the streets of Berkeley. I always hated that damn city, much of my past drug deals going down there and ending up with me running away.

Yeah, that's right. Saint Jimmy ran away.

Shaking my head and bounding through the streets easily, I mentally counted all the cracks in the sidewalk with distaste. You think they would've fixed them....I could easily get my shoe stuck in it and tumble over!

Chuckling to myself and stumbling over a bag of Novocaine, I grinned to myself. Inside a syringe laid, a small vile placed next to it. Grinning to myself, I easily ripped it open and filled the syringe. Closing my eyes and hoping that it'd still have the same effect it once did, I inserted it into my arm and pressed the top down.

Eyes flying open, I struggled and took in a sudden necessary breath. Slapping my arm, I let out a hiss and a small scream. A note fell out of the bag, and I lifted it up to my face.

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy! Didn't you learn that shit fucked you over before? Enjoy!

-With Love, Christian!


Crumpling up the note and glaring at the ground, I shook my fist. "CHRISTIAN YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FROM HELL TO JINGLETOWN AND BACK!"