Closed Away

Last Time

I screamed feeling the sensation of the fire cascade around my body. I felt myself being pushed more into the burning flames. Christian squeezing his eyes shut as we stood in the ingulfing flames. I couldn't see at all, it burnt so bad behind my eyelids. I reached around, finally grabbing hold of his hand.

*Christian!"

Screaming out his name, trying to get closer to him. Christian just kept hitting his hands over his body. Trying to get the flames out. I couldn't even count the seconds going by. We were in the devil's inferno now. And we were trapped. I could hear his evil laugh as Christian screamed in pain along with me. My hair was surely gone along with my clothing. Numbness took me over. Not in an enjoyable way the drugs I use to take would. This was a whole new area. The pain was emense.

I could see Angie out of the corner of my eyes. Shaking her head at me. Tears leaked out of my eyes. And I could see the destructive appitite that came with everything I chose. But how can you let go of something your so wrapped up in, it's all you can think about? If you looked into my mind there would be a 90% chance that Christian was in there. I couldn't help it. It was a sickness that I couldn't cure. No drug could get me away. Lift me from the tragity he wrapped us up in. Like a restricted hold. Christian wouldn't let me go.

I felt his hands grip onto me and pull me closer. I could feel him shaking. Holding my hands in his. I decided now I was never going to let go.

If I loose everything in the fire, I'm sending all my love to you.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN