Closed Away

God Told Me To Skin You Alive

"Why not?!"

I pulled my arm back from Jimmy, trying to get over to Chrisitan. As he seemed unphased by us yelling in the background. Suddenly a flock of workers clanked and shackled their way in a line infront of us.

"HEY YOUR FUCKING UP MY VIEW OF THE PATRON SAINT!"

Jimmy's voice bellowed as he made waving motions. Looking at him oddly, My eyes clung right back to Christian.

He looked so distrought. He looked weak, scared and sick. He too had a ball and chain on his legs. His clothing ashed from the flames. The fire he once loved held him captive. His spikes limping, and the sweat on his forehead leaked down his face, as he bashed rock after rock.

I pushed Jimmy over as he fall onto the ground, I ran to christian. A wall of fire sprouted up coming between us.

"Tisk tisk. I told you it would come with a price."
Jimmy smirked walking over.

"Tell me already you fuck!"
I spat at his face. He wiped off the spit and kept that smile on his face.

"You have to do something for me."

"I already know-"

"First I'm gonna need a kiss, then of course the closer you get, the more I'm gonna need."

"What?"
My jaw slacked. Please no....

"You heard me. Get going."
He smirked, his arms crossed, looking down at me. I pulled at my wrists, looking about.

"I don't have all day."
He raised an eyebrow, starting to tap his foot.

Huffing I glared at him. All my anger seemed to be centered on Jimmy. Jimmy the fucking devil. Jimmy the fucking leech that I can't seem to get rid of. So I did what I had to do. I puckered my lips, and kiss that fucking devil. After a minute or so I pulled away so venomously I didn't care what the hell happened to Jimmy, I pushed myself through the fire, seeing Christian. I ran straight to him, more like straight threw him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH?!"
I pounded my fists on the ground. I kicked my feet, suddenly noticing my boots back on my feet. My black dress, moving around the dusty ground. Jimmy raised an eyebrow walking over, leaning on the rock wall.

"You didn't give me enough."

"HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?!"
Standing up, I shoved him, walking closer to Christian, trying to touch his face. My hand went straight through. Closing my eyes shut tightly, my teeth grinded together.

"Oh i'll be the judge of that."
Turning around he laughed at my pissed off expression.

"What's wrong Saint got something to say? Come on lets hear it, what does god have to teach me?"
He teased me, cupping a hand to his ear.

"God told me to skin you alive."

As soon as those words dropped out of my mouth, the ground rubbled and Christian's head snapped over to us. His eyes widdened and I tried to grab for him as he grabbed for me. Jimmy booked it out of there and I saw a very tall skinny man, approaching us, looking so much out of this world it scared me.