Status: Completed.

Dear Bekah

epilogue

Dear Aiden,
I’m not sure why I’m writing this letter, because you’ll never read it. I got the news of your death yesterday. I guess this is my way of grieving. It kills me to think that I’ll never see your face again, except at the funeral. But I don’t want to see you that way; I know it’s going to reduce me to tears, and lots of them. Your mother came over last night. We talked for hours. We both cried. You have no idea how hard it is for her. She’s lost both of her sons in the military. She’s so distraught, Aiden. I tried to console her, and it wasn’t very easy, but I think I helped, at least a little. I called Nancy last night, and she’s coming over in about half an hour. I really think she can help me through all of this. I went to the doctor this morning. It’s a boy. I’m not going to name it James; I’m naming it Aiden, after it’s father. I’m not sure how you’ll ever read this. Maybe you’re watching from up above, in Heaven, where I know you are right now, with Jim. Tell him I say hi. And while I’m at it, tell him I love his brother and that I’ll never forget him.
-Bekah
♠ ♠ ♠
This was such a sad story. I'm so sorry it had to end this way.
Did anyone realize that I only posted chapters on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (at least here in the states)?
I did that on purpose.
This story is mainly for Bekah, who is one of my best friends on here. I love you, girl!
But this is also for anyone who's lost someone close to them in the military. War is a very scary thing, and we all have to stay strong so we can get through this.
<3