Status: up and running :D

I Miss the Lips That Made Me Fly

Convine Me You Gve Me The World..

It's true what they say. You don't know how much you love something until it's finally gone. Never to be seen again.

I looked down at my mothers grave wishing that it wasn't true. Sure I knew it was going to happen she was sick. Of course.
But it still doesn't make it any easier for me. Being a 16 year old girl without her mother is going to be hard. Especially seeing as I don't have a father. I didn't even realize the tears that were streaming down my face. But I didn't object. I let them fall freely.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to my older brother who's face mirrored mine. Full of grief and the red puffy look...

"why did it have to be her?" I said not really expecting an answer as I looked around the cemetery, the green grass was so...alive and the white arch at the front gave it such a nice welcome to such a hideous thing. It just didn't match up. Such a gorgeous itinerary for such an ugly thing. Death.

"I don't know Angel, I guess it was just her time..." He answered, I looked up at him, his blue eyes full of tears. Finally he let them overflow. I've never seen him so-so vulnerable. But then again, I guess he could say the same for me.

They finally lowered the casket into the ground. I couldn't bear it, I walked away, I walked away from everything. I walked away from my mum, my mentor, my life. She always said never give up. There's always a good thing that comes out of the bad. What was the good thing in this? Right now I can't see one. And something tells me I won't for a while.

"Angel! ANGEL! Wait," I heard a familiar voice call, I turned around to see the lanky figure of my best friend running at full speed towards me, when he realized I'd stopped he slowed down.

" Ryan, I don't want this to be real. I don't want to know that she's gone. I don't-" he cut me off by kissing me, what he did almost all the time, he wrapped his arms around me trying to calm me down but it wasn't working as well as it should, but he let me sob, he let me ruin hi/s perfect suit, as he would say. 'that's what best friends are for'.

"Shh babe, it will be okay soon, everything will be fine." I knew he was lying, trying to sooth me. But I didn't care, it was working. Ryan sat us down and I curled up into his arms. My sobs becoming silent.

"What am I going to do?" I asked him. I looked up at him. He to had tears running down his face. He lost his mum to, so my mum was like his mum to him. He wiped my tears away from my face, and I did the same to his.

"Honestly babe, I don't know. I still can't believe it myself, let alone how you're feeling." I sniffled and he smiled down at me.

"I love you bub," he Lent down and kissed me. It was full of passion and sorrow, and I liked it. After a couple of minutes he pulled away.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
i honestly don't know if i like this yet,
feedback would be awesome.

chapter title - hey Monday - should've tried harder.