‹ Prequel: In Fate's Hands
Status: Completed :D/D:

What Are You Waiting For?

Chapter 37

As more people came, it got that much crazier. I lost Ian in the crowd, but I didn’t realize it until I actually looked for him. I looked around the crowd of people and didn’t see Riley, either.

“Who are you looking for?” I heard someone ask, their hands going to my hips.

I jumped and turned around, coming face to face with Kaedyn.

“None of your fucking business.” I said harshly.

He smirked, putting his hands back on my hips. I smacked them away, stumbling back slightly. “Don’t touch me.”

“Well if you’re not looking for anyone, and Ian’s not here, then what’s stopping me?” Kaedyn asked, a slight slur to his speech. “It didn’t stop you last time.” He pressed himself against me and started kissing at my neck.

“Fuck off!” I pushed him away again. “Ian is here, I just don’t know where.”

“Maybe he’s doing the same thing. Booze does that to some people.” He said, brushing my hair out of my eyes, stepping closer again.

“If you touch me one more time, I swear to god-”

My words got cut off by Kaedyn’s lips roughly crashing into mine, both of his hands on my waist. Almost instinctively, I started kissing back, putting my hands on each side of his neck, instantly deepening the kiss. My mind is in a haze; I don’t know if this is a good thing or not. Is Kaedyn actually attracted to me or is he pulling this to separate Ian and I like Keegan tried doing to Ethan and Riley?

One of Kaedyn’s hands left my waist and wandered down to the waistline of my pants, his fingertips slowly pulling the denim away from my skin as his hand slid down further. When he did this, I knew that this was wrong. I knew he just wanted a fuck.

I pulled away from his lips and got his hand out of my pants, shoving him hard. “Get the hell away from me, you skank.”

I made my way through the crowd of people to find Ian and get the hell out of here. Kaedyn was going to be on my ass all night, and if that’s the case, then I don’t want to be a part of this.

“Nick!” I heard someone call my name.

I looked in the direction the noise came from and saw Ethan coming towards me. He made his way over to me and caught himself on the wall. “Have you seen Riley?”

I shook my head. “You seen Ian?”

He shook his head as well. “I wanna get the hell out of here, Chase is doing nothing but trying to get to bed with me.”

“Kaedyn is doing the same to me.” I said, looking around for any signs of Ian or Riley. “Maybe they went to the bathroom and one of them is just holding the other’s drink?”

Ethan shrugged and we went to the bathroom, the door closed, but no Ian or Riley standing outside. Ethan went up to the door and knocked, getting no answer. Instead of trying again, Ethan just twisted the doorknob and flung the door open. I couldn’t tell whether what I saw in the tub was hot or repulsively angering.
Ian pulled away from Riley’s lips, Riley in between Ian’s legs in the little space the tub provided.

“What the hell…?” I trailed off, just staring in amazement and disbelief. This can’t be happening. No, that’s not Ian, and that’s not Riley…that’s like incest! It’s just the alcohol, that’s it. They both had too much to drink.

I felt a slight wind at my side and when I turned to look Ethan was gone. I ran after him, catching him before he got into the big crowd of people.

“Ethan, just calm down.” I said, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him back. “They’re drunk, they don’t know what they’re doing. Ian and Riley would never do that if they were sober, and you know that.”

“Aren’t you pissed? Even a little?” Ethan asked, turning around to face me.

“Well yeah, but then again, look at what I did behind Ian’s back at Nathan’s house. I kinda look at this as getting even, even if it is with my best friend.”

I heard someone clear their throat. Ethan and I both looked toward the noise and saw Ian and Riley standing there, Riley looking guilty, Ian having a smug look on his face.

My attitude turned slightly bitter when I saw that. I grabbed Ian’s hand and led him into one of the empty rooms while Ethan led Riley outside. Ian started giggling and tripping over himself as I pushed him into the room. I closed the door and stood in front of him while he tried keeping his giggles to himself, swaying where he was standing. He was toasted.

“Ian, why?” I asked, using as few words as possible so he could understand me.

“Did you not see him?!” Ian asked, and quite loudly at that.

“I saw him, yeah, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna get with him in the tub.” I said.

Ian crossed his arms over his chest stubbornly, pouting, saying nothing. I obviously won this battle.

I grabbed his arm. “Come on, we’re going home, Ian.”

“Whhyyyy? The party’s jus’ getting started!” Ian whined, trying to fight me off.

“Well I’m ending the party.” I said sternly, dragging him out the front door, looking for Ethan and Riley.

“Nick, let go!” He yelled, trying so hard to get out of my grip.
“I knew this party was a bad idea…” I said under my breath, cursing myself for ever talking him into going.

“Oh, come on, it’s not like you haven’t done it before.” Ian slurred, giving up on fighting me.

I said nothing, neither admitting nor denying my two experiences with Kaedyn. I finally saw Ethan and Riley standing on the side of the house, looking to be having a better conversation than Ian and I.

“Lets go.” I mouthed to Ethan, still keeping a strong grip on Ian’s arm, even though he wasn’t trying to escape anymore.

Ethan nodded and looked at Riley, both of them walking towards us.

“Sorry.” Ethan whispered to me.

“It’s not your fault, I shouldn’t have talked him into coming.” I said.

Ethan shrugged and we got to his car. He helped Riley in the passenger seat while I helped Ian get in the back. I walked around to the other side and got in, Ethan driving off. I know this isn’t safe, but it’s better than putting Riley or Ian behind the wheel.

I felt Ian’s hand creeping up my thigh to my crotch area, and I smacked it away. He gave me a hurt look, and I kept my tough disposition. “I’m not in the mood, and not when you’re drunk.”

Ian did an over exaggerated eye roll and crossed his arms over his chest, pouting the whole way home.

I can’t say I didn’t feel terrible for treating him like this; at times I just wanted to cuddle him into me and tell him that I forgive him. I have to stay strong, though. I can’t act like his drunken make out with Riley didn’t bug me, because it did, a lot.

Ethan pulled up to Riley’s house and we all got out. I ran over to Ian’s side before he tripped getting out of the car. He doesn’t look good at all; his complexion is pale and he looks like he’s gonna be sick. I hurried him inside and got him to the bathroom, just in time for him to puke into the toilet. Hell, how much did he drink?

“I’m s-sorry, Nick-” Ian said weakly before a second wave hit him.

I held his hair back and rubbed his back soothingly. “Don’t talk, Ian.”

When he was just dry heaving, I pulled him back from the toilet slowly, wiping his mouth off with a towel. He was shaking, and I pulled him into a hug, continuing to rub his back.
“I’m a dumbass.” Ian said softly, hugging me tightly.

“Yes you are.” I agreed. I leaned him away from me, looking in his eyes, tears falling down his cheeks. “You’re not gonna do that again, now are you?”

Ian shook his head, giving me a small smile.

I nodded. “Good.” I was going to kiss him, but then I remembered what just happened. “Do you wanna go lay down?”

He nodded, and I helped him off the floor and into my room, laying him down on my bed. I crawled in next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face in his hair. When he said nothing and his breathing was steady and slow, I knew he passed out.

I closed my eyes, sighing. I can’t stay mad at him, it’s impossible. Damn me for loving him so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun.

<333333333333

And gives u hell 177 is ze 300th commenter :D
Yaaaay!