A Story Of A Teenage Killer

Part Three: ***ous Obsession

Part Three: Murderous Obsession

“Zach? What the hell are you doing here?” Sam said, as I walked in. I looked around; there were no customers at the moment. No real surprise, since his store rarely has any for how filthy it is. “Answer me, damn it!” Sam yelled in anger at me, his impatience is quite annoying.

“Shut up.” I answered calmly. His face became surprised, to only change into anger. “Who the hell do you think I am?! Order me around again, and you’ll be missing a leg!” Sam yelled once again towards me. “Trash talking so highly? Isn’t that funny? Sam, I’m here to kill you. Just shut up, and take it like the trash the world knows you are.” I answered back, doing the smart thing and not yelling my words. His face only got angrier, and of course uglier. “Kill me?! You don’t have the balls, because you’re too much of a pussy! Why don’t you go get that little cunt of a girlfriend, and bring her here. I’ll show her how a real man can please a girl, while your cunt ass watches.” He said in a pleased tone.

He had finally ticked me off, past the point of anger. I walked calmly towards him, as he came out from beyond his desk. He wasn’t too fat, but his stomach made his shirt not exactly fit. Which the bottom part of his body, he only had on boxers. Which were messed up, judging he was doing something back there. His hair was shaved down, but at the forehead and little ways back was bald. I stop in front of him; he was maybe half an inch shorter than me, though hard to notice. He stared at me with furious eyes, as I stared back with bored eyes, but with a smile on my face.

Without hesitation he swung a fist towards me, I catch it with my free hand. Sam was very weak, for the reason he got into the program for kids to work for him. “Pathetic.” I stated with a bored voice, as I moved the hand that held the knife forward. Left side of Sam’s stomach got punctured with weak force. His reaction was that of stabbing with a much greater force. Noticing his arms, adrenaline for life must have kicked in, since muscles began to flex. I threw down his arm before he decided to do anything, and back handed his face.

“You damned ass hole!” He yelled as his face moved in reaction the slap. Though as he regained stance, he tried to tackle into me, though he was very slow he got me a few inches back. I moved my knee up, which hit him in the gut. I could feel the blood running down my leg; it must have seeped through my pants from the wound in him. I pushed him to the side, and kicked him chest where he tumbled into the wall. From the poor handling, the shelf above breaks and falls colliding with his head.

“Did the trash hurt itself?” I asked, as I stared still smiling. My pants leg was now bloody red, and my shirt is slightly wrinkled.

“I’ll kill you!” Sam yelled in anger, as he began to charge at me. I readied myself, this time the tackle had much more power into it. As he was able to push me back toward the staircase. Backwards, we both fell. In the air, before hitting the ground, I was able to switch the positions and put him on the bottom. We hit the steps, and began tumbling down.

After a few second, we reached the bottom into where Sam keeps the storage for the store. I raise my head up, and looked around to see nothing but pitch-black. The only light the basement had right now was the light from the upstairs room. I looked down to see why Sam hadn’t tried anything, to see he was unconscious. During the fall, and with the help of blood loss, he must have banged his head and lost conscious. I began to punch his face. “Wake up! I’m not done with you! Damn it Sam! I want to hear you beg for mercy! You damned bastard!” I began to yell, as few tears came from my eyes. I looked around for the knife, since it was gone from my hands. I had dropped it during the drop, for I couldn’t keep hold of much.

Soon finding it, and more tears coming from my eyes, I begin slashing at Sam’s face. Cut after cut, tear after tear. “Wake up! I want to see your last breathe escape!” I continue yelling at him. Done with cuts, I begin to stab his chest.

After thirty minutes, and forty-five stabs, I stop and collapse off. Tears rushing down my face, I wanted to see him beg. He shouldn’t of lost conscious; I wanted to kill him while staring in his eyes.

The tears finally stopping, as does my senses, my sanity dwindling. I smell blood, strongly. It smelled so- so good. My knife was covered in it; Sam’s body had so much on it. I wanted more of it though, more of this amazing smell. I craved for it, a great lust for even more blood. I had to kill again, oh so badly.

I stand up; regaining the posture I had before. I hold the knife tightly, though shaking as well. I look up the stairs, seeing where the door was inside my head. I had to find some more people, someone else that I could kill. Someone else I can rip blood out of. Where was my sanity?

Before my mind could catch up with me, I was already running up the stairs and out the door. Without cleaning up or anything, I was half-way down the street. The rain still pouring, I was running with soon a destination. Terra Park, on Merret Street.