Unitl I Break

Chapter 11:Kick the Damn ball

“PLAY BALL” Ryan shouted…

By this time everyone was winding down, or winding up rather, as the kickball game began. A
pparently, “It’s tradition, we play the first night and the last night,” Jack explained having taken Seville by the arm from the confines of the bunk that she longer for.

“We work hard, we play hard! Woot!” said Gina who was firmly clasped to Seville’s other arm shaking her but. Seville laughed as she did this, god this was going to fun, tiring, but fun.

Hundreds of people were flocking towards the center of the parking lot. It was definitely the biggest party Seville had ever been too; of course there was music blaring from the sound system, and cooler upon coolers of chilled alcohol. Yes this was going to be interesting.

Claire, Gina, Hannah and Seville went off and got drinks while Jack wandered over to “field” where most everybody had gathered to play. Apparently the everyone divided up based upon who was touring with who. WOJ had too many people so Seville, Claire, and Gina ended up with the My Chem boys, who were already totally sloshed. Mikey was up to bat first, WOJ and their crew were in the outfield.

Mikey stepped up to the plate, and then the chanting began, “MIKEY MIKEY MIKEY!” they shouted, Dustin pitched it shittily, no one was sure whether or not the crappy ass pitch was purposeful or not but Mikey rolled it back to him.

Dustin shouted, “Bring it in!” which simply infuriated Mikey. The balled rolled quickly down the pavement and Mikey connected! Home fricking RUN!! And the game began Frank went next, then Claire, Gina, Seville, Gerard, Ray and so on and so forth, except Matt who had passed out on the bench already.

As the game began to end up they found they were down by 3 and Dustin was pitching, Gerard was up to bat, err kick. Judging by his inebriated condition there was no way anyone thought he would actually kick it.
Bases were loaded, so were the players (haha) Gina was on third, Claire-second, Seville first they all had serious game looks on their faces except for Claire who was dancing to the music around her base being all girly. Ray connected the first time, probably because he had the least to drink.

The ball soared way past anyone playing; as Jack chased after the ball Dustin could be heard cursing Candace had begun cursing at him, “DUSTIN GOD WHY ARE SO BAD!” but all in good fun, Frank and Gerard were going insane from the bench FRO FRO FRO FRO FRO!” they shouted. Seville had taken off but ran smack into Claire, who apparently too preoccupied by the music hadn’t realized she needed to run. Before they knew it the two of them had been lifted of the ground.
The Fro had swung them over his shoulders! BOTH OF THEM! And was still managing to round the bases. Gina was the only one who had made it home without anybody else’s assistance. But upon scoring she had been tackled by Frank, and as far as anyone could tell they were hardcore making out on the ground on top of the base. So as Frank and Gina had forgotten about the game Gerard and Mikey had second to get them off the ground so that Ray, carrying both Seville and Claire still, could score.

When Ray set the two down they said in unison, “HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?” both with looks of utter stupor on their faces. Ray shrugged and coolly replied, “It’s the magic of the Fro,” he said, running his hand over his locks sending everyone gathering around into hysterics

About an hour later John killed the music saying, “IT’s gonna be funny as hell watching you guys work tomorrow,” someone from one o the many bands shouted back, “This is our job…”needless to say they all stumbled back to their respected vans and buses. And boy was he right. The next morning, they all realized how right John was, but knew that there was nothing else they’d rather be doing.