Unitl I Break

Chapter 22: sleep

“Wake up!”

“come on get up get up get up you’ve slept enough!”

“ehnn?” Seville grumbled.

“Oh don’t be like that silly!” Claire said cheerfully

“Besides….” Added Gina, “We’ve got skittles!!!!”

Seville’s eyes lit up as she rolled her body over to face Gina who was dangling skittles in front of her face. “skittles….yum…” Seville said lazily reaching out for them as Gina quickly pulled them back, “uh uh uhh not unless you get out of bed and give us all the juicy details!”
Seville was confused, what details, maybe she was just too asleep yet to understand what they wanted, “huh?” she inquired still reaching for the skittles.

“here’s the deal ….” Claire began, “we know something’s going on with you and Gerard…and we want details, “

“Its that simple!” Gina said opening the skittle bag until she received a glare for Claire and ceased opening the bag grumbling, “Fine.” While Claire continued, “you give us info, we give you…”

“Skittles!!! Gina said getting all excited again, but mostly excited because she had managed to open the bag without Claire noticing and was pouring them into her mouth.

Seville laughed, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Claire. I mean we’re just …”

“Friends? Oh don’t pull that bull crap on us, we know…. Gina’s an expert she called it days ago.

“Its true I dib, I so knew bays ago, so you mibe aswell dell us…” she said absolutely still chewing a mouthful of skittles.

“ Oh come on Seville you like him you know you do! Just admit it!”

Seville started to blush and pulled a pillow over her head, forcing Claire and Gina to tickle it out of her.

“Alright, alright, ALRIGHT! I DO! I LIKE HIM oKAY?! Now will you stop tickling me…”in fits of laughter Claire and Gina stopped “And gimme those skittles…” Seville said snagging the remainder of the bag from Gina’s hand.

“So are you gonna give us details or what?”

“there’s no details to give…we haven’t done anything, hell I doubt he even likes me.”

“Oh whatever,” Claire added, “musicians don’t just follow any injured girl to the hospital.”

“He was just being nice Gina, besides, guys like him don’t date girls like me hes probably got some girlfriend with a hooker name. Girls with names like candy, kitty, sugar, muffy, cookie, or some other type of pastry.”

Claire and Gina were laughing their asses off.

“you know you’re pretty good Seville! I mean hes not dating anyone know but his last girlfriend, well, her name was…hahhahha….was….” Gina attempted to get out.

“Kitty! HAHAHAHHAHAH” Claire shouted for her in hysterics.

“Are you serious?!?!?” Seville asked as Claire and Gina nodded their heads in confirmation eagerly, Seville once more pulling the pillow over her embarrassed head.

“Seriously, Gina and Claire I love you to death but if you don’t shut the fuck up I swear I’ll ….” Jack shouted as he charged the back room, interrupted by an interjection from Gina, “you’ll go get some ice cream and be forced to join in the girl talk!”

“O come here you!” Jack said charging at her playfully.

“No DON’T!” she screamed as he got her into a head lock and started to give her nuggies.
Suddenly someone else emerged from the front it was …oh shit…Frank, “whatchyou doin messing with my woman Jack!” he said taking a superman pose before launching himself on top of Jack.

“Well thats a new development….” Claire said to Seville in regards to Franks comment.

Then it dawned on her, as the other three in the small aisle way began to settle down, “Claire, who else is in the front of the bus?” Seville asked worriedly. Claire merely responded with a cheesy please don’t kill me I love you and it was for your own good smile.
“Claire! OMG please don’t tell me…”

“What are you five doing back here?” inquired a familiar voice

an audible, “Oh shit!” could be heard escaping Seville’s lips as she decided it would be best if she tried to hide her embarrassment by burrowing deeper into her bed covers.
Claire answered him, “well Frank is either trying to protect Gina or smother her because he certainly not stopping Jack, and I was trying to force Ville to get her lazy sleepy ass up, but she seems to have disappeared.”

“Disappeared eh? Hmmm where do you think she’s gone?” Gerard said playing along knowing damn well se was still in the bunk.

“Figi!” the blankets responded, “oh shit1” following Seville realizing it was a trick! God she was not awake enough yet.

“well if she’s gone to figi I’m sure she wont mind me using her covers for the night.” Gerard said reaching in and lifting the fully blanketed taco style Seville bridle style, “I wonder?”

Gerard said all mysteriously as he balanced her on his knee and used his free hand to pull the covers from her face, to reveal Seville who’s hair was a mess, it was just all over.

“I thought you went to Figi…” Gerard said,

“Umm … I missed the flight?” Seville said coyly still wondering what exactly Gerard had heard from the front of the bus.

In truth Gerard was busy wondering the same thing. Before Gina and Claire suddenly took off from the front of the bus they had all been talking about warped relationships. Jack was telling everyone about one time when Ryan the sound guy had gotten so drunk he tried to get in a transvestite’s pants, while Jepha who was also on the bus was telling many unbecoming stories of Bert’s history, all of which Bert seemed very proud of.

Frank had managed to get Gerard talking about his ex-girlfriend and how she had ripped his heart out and set on fire when he found her cheating on him, then they got him to admit he kinda had a thing for Seville to which Bert replied, “no fair I saw her first! And her too” he had said whinely pointing at Claire, who responded, “I’m sorry Bert but I can only love one hairy mess at a time!”

“well he’s not here now honey, come to papa….” Bert had said licking his lips and making obscene gestures with his hands. Claire had walked over to him and whispered in his ear but still loud enough for everyone to hear, “In you’re wildest dreams sweetheart….”

And she left a big wet lick on the side of his face sending everyone into a fit of laughter, Jepha mumbling something about “Damn lickers…” but Bert in the mean time had gone a little too far and taken it as an invitation pulling Claire’s face into his own and thrusting his slippery tongue her mouth. By the time anybody had realized what had happened Claire had already slapped Bert and sat down next to Gina pissed that she hadn’t helped her.

All Bert had to say was, “Was it good for you too?” and again everyone was laughing even Claire.

The only reason Gerard had been wondering what Seville had heard was because he knew she had been sound asleep in the back, they had been able to hear her snoring from the front of the bus, it was so cute he thought, but he didn’t fully trust Claire and Gina enough to have them know all his business.

Sure he liked Seville but he didn’t know how she felt and he sure as hell didn’t want the gossip twins telling her. He wanted to do it himself and beside things had been kinda weird around them, like something was up, but neither knew if it was a relationship or if it was them just flirting because that’s how they were, he wanted more time, he genuinely liked her, he felt like they just clicked but he wanted to be sure and when he saw Claire and Gina take off into the back of the bus, well he knew his time was up. All he had heard was something about a kitty and fits of laughter before he realized he should probably see what was up, god only knows how long Seville may have been laying awake.