Unitl I Break

Chapter 3: Five second rule...

Chapter 3

The door bell rang. “This is it.” She thought to herself, shoving her hands in her pockets and made her way to the door, behind which she could her Dustyn shouting, “HURRY UP SEVILLE WE GOTTA GO WE GOTTA GO, ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU READY ARE YOU READY ARE YOU ARE YOU?ARE YOU COMING?!?!COME ON VILLE DON’T MAKE ME BREAK THE DOOR DOWN AND…” Dustyn stopped yelling and smiled wildly at the tired looking Seville. She was suddenly attacked by a loud and very awake Candace, the lead singer of the band, who stepping out from behind Dustyn had leapt onto Seville gleefully.

“VILLE!!!” she shouted loudly into her ear, then licking her, “Oh god! Uck it’s too early to get licked Candace!!” Seville said smiling then licking her back.

“OH GROSS VILLE! GOD! who licks people this early in the morning?” Candace said jumping off Seville and wiping her face off with her sleeve.

“You know you like it,” Dustyn chimed in, “sounds like your jealous Dusty…” Seville said running over and licking him too. Candace apparently didn’t think Seville wasn’t doing a good enough job and decided to get the other side. “OKAY OKAY OKAY!! ENOUGH ENOUGH!!” he said pushing them away with his arms raising his arms attempting not to spill the Maxwell’s coffee (a local place down the road that they considered their usual haunt) he held in each hand. “I know I’m hot but save it for…”

“COFFEE!!!!” Seville shouted, grabbing it from his hands, popping the top and taking in the aroma before taking a gulp.

“Uuuuummmm can we go now?" said a fidgeting Candace, who, before waiting for a response had grabbed the handle on Seville’s luggage and began walking out the door.
“I guess it’s time right?” Seville said “yup,” replied Dusty in a sweet and reassuring way.

“You got your meds right?” he said quietly pullin her aside, raising an eyebrow
“oh shit!” Seville said running back into her bedroom real quick, grabbing the bottle of Xanax off her dresser and hurrying back to the door. Taking one last look Seville walked towards Dusty who wrapped his arm around her as they headed out the door. Candace had thrown her stuff in the van; they piled in with the rest of the band and were on their way… First stop...Columbus.