Unitl I Break

Chapter 32: Dreams turnt o Nightmares

When they arrived back at the compound Ville found her bus empty and quickly took advantage of it; she couldn’t wait any longer. She pushed Gerard down on the sofa, taking him in great surprise, she abruptly pulled his mouth to her own and forced her entry, she wanted him now. Gerard pulled away at once in shock. He sat staring at her for a moment… then as though struck by lightning he went back in for the kill. His hands caressed her body, moving up and down her back, while hers found their way down to his waist where they waited eagerly for just the right moment.

“Gerard….” She mumbled through involved lips, “I can’t wait any…” she paused and looked into his eyes, he pushed her hair pack behind her ear, “more….” And there lips collided once more. As she went to pull off her top…

“SEVILLLLLEEEE???” she heard an all too familiar raspy female voice call as it boarded the bus. Before they knew what happened Seville had been taken out but the one the only Candace, “Good I leave you for a month, and come back to find you slutting around!”

Candace said Seville laughing beneath her, “I thought we had something special.”

Seville, still laughing, “We do!” leaned up a licked from chin to hairline.

“UGGGHHH GROSS SEVILLE!!!” Candace shouted jumping up mumbling something about lickers, it went something like, “motherf*cking lickers drooling all over my F*cking face, F*cking just got back and already getting drooled on.”

In the mean time Dustin had also boarded the bus bearing tons of bags and had greeted Gerard who sat stunned on the couch, slightly …..irritated. This had made Dustin laugh, he thought it was funny he walked in just when Gerard was getting some.

“hey I thought you guys weren’t coming back till July 25th?” Gerard said as he stood to give Candace a welcome back /its good to see you hug.

“Dustin just looked at him and shook his head, “dude it IS the 25th.”

Seville and Gerard exchanged glances that said “For real” they turned to Dustin.

“Wow…” Dustin said, “So I know we kinda killed you’re moment but do I at least get a hello, Seville?”

“sorry Dustin, “ she said jumping up to hug him, “How was Europe?”

“Hey I don’t mean to ditch you guys but I gotta go start setting up I’ll catch up with you guys later, “ Gerard said leaving Candace and Dustin vying for Seville’s attention in their retelling of their miscellaneous European escapades.

Gerard wandered his way to the tent and hung out with the rest of the guys, popped a few pills, and downing few drinks while he was at it, after all he was already in suck a great mood, he figured it would only make the day better, though it had been so wonderful it doubted it actually could get better.

After Candace finished a story about drinking a bunch of Irish guys under the table they decided it was time to check out the evenings festivities, being as it was well beyond dark outside now. So Candace and Seville quickly changed into fresh clothes (for Seville this also meant shaving her legs in the sink and putting on her black lace underwear) while Dustin waited impatiently.
There was supposedly, as according to Chris and Aaron, a party over on and in front of the Used bus in honor of their return. As Seville rode piggyback on Candace they could see the large crowd, hear the booming music, and smell the flowing booze. yes it was going to be a great night. In Seville’s mind, Candace and Dustin and Chris and Aaron and Mike were home, she had her cast off, she was sober, and she was finally going to get with Gerard, it couldn’t be a better night. It seemed everyone else had had a great day, even Mad moli was pleasant. Stopping to chat here and there on their way into the bus they ran into Jack and Claire and Gina, which of course also met running into Frank and the Fro, time was flying by, but they all had so much to say to one another.
Finally Seville and Dustin left Candace chatting and wandered onto the bus. At the door they were greeted warmly by Quinn who, too, wanted to know everything. Seville stole away from him too and boarded the bus where all sorts of sounds were being emitted knowing that that’s where she would find her Gerard, and no matter how drunk or high she would find him, she wanted to tell him, to tell him that she loved him.

But she never got that chance, because she took one look at the scene unfolding on the bus and turned, there on the steps a perfect pivot, a single tear gracing her cheek instantly as she exited. It was at that very moment that Dustin and Quinn, to Seville’s luck had turned to get on the bus.

“Seville?” Quinn asked trying to decipher the look on her face.

Dustin realized immediately that something was not well; I was merely a look they shared for but a moment.

“Excuse boys,” Seville said pushing past them, though there was no need to push, they stood aside for her walk. But before walking away she turned, kissed Quinn on the cheek, “thank you for being so much fun Quinn,” she said, that one single tear still lingering on her face.

She then turned to Dustin, hugged him gently, then held his hand for a moment as she said; “I’m going to leave now. I think its time. I realize that now. I’ll call you when I get there.”

“Wait, where are you going Ville?” sympathy seeping from his throat.

She smiled, and looked him deep in the eyes, “I won’t know till I get there.” She turned and walked away.

The two, instead of following after her, ran up the stairs to see what was happening. They were outraged at the scene. Sure enough there sat Bert, being typical Bert, a girl on either side of him a few lines of coke on the table he sat behind. But the outrage was over what Gerard was doing. It took a moment to realize it was Gerard, for he was hidden behind the passionate kissing hands of girl no more than 16, who clashed her lips against his. They two followed Seville’s suit and left without a word. Even great dreams can end in Nightmares….