Unitl I Break

Chapter 35: Kitchen schmex

Dave let Gerard in when he returned and quickly exited, he had to get back to work. This was good though. It gave Gerard time to think things through, it was all finally making sense…Seville leaving, Candace wanting to kill him, moli, his fight with Bert (he had never understood what they were fighting over, he recently realized it was Seville), her coming back to help him, her being so amazing, Seville setting them up with this primo a&R, the way he felt the second he heard the door handle turn.

She walked in with a nervous smile on her face …and coffee in hand.

“you know what?” she said walking into the kitchen and setting her purse and coffee down on the island counter, “I sometimes feel as though I'm a barista by trade and a promoter via hobby.” She said this handing Gerard his hot black coffee.

Which he gladly accepted, and after a moment of awkward silence they both spoke in unison,

“We need to talk.”

At this they giggled.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself,” Gerard said rubbing the back of neck, “think i should go first,” he began.

“Seville I’m sorry.” Gerard paused unsure of himself, “I don’t know what all happened, but I get the picture;” he rushed, “that I hurt you, and trust me Seville I never, ever meant to do that, you have to know, if you believe nothing else, believe me when I say that I fucking lov –“ but Gerard never got to finish speaking because in that instant he felt the weight of her full lips crash in upon her own.

Taking but a second to process what was happening he brought his hands to her head, dropping the hot coffee to the floor, pulling her tighter into the kiss as he now let him tongue to do the emotional work.

She didn’t know what to do her thoughts were racing, and before she knew it her she was kissing him, fervently. She closed her eyes than she ever had before and let her heart put her emotions into action. She took him off guard and it was a moment, a very brief moment, until she felt him respond.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, raw with emotion as Gerard’s hands pulled her in closer into his embrace. Passionately, he spun her around, to stand in the position she had previously been in again the island counter. She pulled off his shirt and jacket, her skin tingling as his hands caressed her moving up from her hips, pulling her jacket off as well.

Gerard mused as she began to strip him down. His own skin quivering with excitement, his lower region; pulsating. After pulling her shirt off he moved his hands to her under thigh and lift her up on the counter, kissing all the while.

Seville hastened for his belt buckle once she was on the counter. She had always heard kitchen sex was the best….she was about to find out.

As she removed his pants he unhooked her bra kissing her now along her neckline, causing her to sigh out in ecstasy, tilting her head back to savor the feeling.

Laying down gently n the counter she pulled Gerard atop her. The feel of their skin together was electrifying. His lips now made their way from her neck over her chest and down her smooth stomach. Should do nothing but smile…. This was a moment she had waited forever for for a lifetime, a moment to relish for the entirety of her life.

She had lain down and Gerard clamored suavely atop her. Lovingly he allowed his lips to experience her; her touch, taste, smell. He had wanted her for so long. He rose to gaze at her, Seville, the girl he loved, more raw and beautiful than he had ever imagined a single person could be. When he found her eyes he could do nothing but smile. As he brush her hair from her reddened face, they both giggled a nervous but consensual laugh, they seemed to say, “yes I want this, I want you , here, and now.”

“I’ve always loved you Seville.’

“I will always love you Gerard.”

With that, Gerard’s hands gently tugged her smooth thighs apart as if they were asking her permission for his entrance. He softly entered her with a loving thrust.

Her body screaming with pleasure as Gerard found himself inside her. Over whelming relief and joy, she held his hand tightly as he pumped into her, moaning slightly as they both began to climax from the stimulation.

“Ge…Oh god Gerard, oh” she whispered as if it were a secret.

He felt her back arch instinctively as he climaxed, only multiplying the experience. As Gerard finished he let out a gasp for air as she lingered upon the feeling of I'm inside of her. It was as if suddenly the whole world was brighter. He removed himself and lay down beside her, both of them breathing heavily, in awe of one another, and what had just happened. Bliss.

Seville moved her head on top of his chest and listened closely to the racing of Gerard’s heart. It was speaking for hers as well. Gerard moved his hand to her the comforting small of her back. Together, they lay like that still, silent, satisfied.