Unitl I Break

Chapter 48: Get down with the sickness

New York was insane! They were instantly bombarded with fame… it was finally the my chem. Explosion!

Leaving the airport was crazy going straight to do a TRL show even crazier, as they guys finally got to experience a police escort.

“I feel like the president!!” Gerard kept saying over and over and over again.

“Hopefully, no one wants to kill you….” Said an annoyed but humored Bob.

“I can think of one but I really think he would like to keep the lead singer of his band around a little longer…” Mikey chimed in

“All right boys get ready,” a police officer riding in their car warned them…. A message that had probably been sent via Seville and the girls who were riding in the car in front of them. Though things were about to get hectic the group had decided to stick together … this way everyone had a purpose a place and confidante along for the ride… with the exception of Bob and Jack who easily enough occupied their time with Donkey Konga… Jack still thought he might beat Bob one day

But being busy, that busy just seemed to make everybody sick…. The guys, for the most part, were fine but Ray was battling a brutal runny nose, Claire, Gina, and Seville on the other hand could not keep from vomiting anything they swallowed…. And some things they didn’t.

It was easy enough for Gina and Claire both caved, they were way too sick to be running around the country so they decided to take the month off and catch up to the guys when the next tour started up in February. Frank and Ray did not like this but they didn’t really have a choice so they had longingly said their goodbyes and hit the road.

While Claire and Gina being gone just meant hiring more hands… which was something they had to anyways; there wasn’t really anyone to do Seville’s job if she had decided she was too sick… though having Brian come out for a leg of the tour was a huge help, it just wasn’t enough she was dealing with the road work and the pr of it all while Brian was taking care of the record and its sales.

Though, everything was amazing thus far, Brian had hooked the guys up opening for Taking Back Sunday who, as it seemed to Seville, were just like the My Chem guys… outrageous fun, and beautiful to say the least.

“Oh Geraaaarrd,” Adam called sweetly in a very feminine voice sitting in the lobby of a posh hotel they intended on treating themselves to.

“Yes, Adam darling?” Gerard asked playing along

“I do say, what do you think these fancy people would say if I got a … FFFFFFFUUCKK!!!” he yelled loudly interrupting himself leaping to his feet then sitting quickly back down again.

“a sudden case of teretts?” Gerard asked trying to fight back a stymied laugh, Mikey the cheap whore of laughter, was in stitches.” I think they’d say you had issues.”

Adam who been sitting like a man of proper background with his back straight legs crossed hands resting lightly on top shrugged his head, “can’t say I disagree,” sat back, relaxed and pulled out his cigarettes.

“Adam sweetie really really do you have to make all the snobby people angry?” Seville said walking back from the front desk with room keys.

Adam threw his head back to look up at her as she stood behind him tossling his hair.
“umm ..yeah I do … its sooo much fun, you should try it sometime